• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT about Elysia's new profile

Basically this is a CRT whose purpose is so that Elysia's sandbox profile can be officially added to the site, this CRT also serves to see if some abilities and resistances are missing in her profile before it could be finally applied

Here Elysia's sandbox profile:

Looks fine at a glance, though I do think a better image could be used for the HoO section, wallpapers iirc are discouraged from being used

The main problem is that I couldn't find a better image of Elysia Herrscher of Origin's full body, if possible I would like someone to recommend me a person so I could ask them to edit this wallpaper to remove the background and left only Elysia and her Manta Ray

Besides some grammar and punctuation errors, it looks fine when I skimmed through it. We haven't properly decided on the actual beginning of 4-A, though, so might wanna hold off on that for now.

Besides some grammar and punctuation errors, it looks fine when I skimmed through it. We haven't properly decided on the actual beginning of 4-A, though, so might wanna hold off on that for now.
About grammar mistakes, despite my efforts, it was inevitable that I would make some mistakes, since English isn't my main language to be honest, its my second one

Agree with the profile, except EE, it's just data manip, Vil-V explained that it only erase someone data from the realm.

disagree with the profile, because there is almost so scan for her power, also about Honkai Energy high level, iirc there is a statement about her massive efficiency in controlling the Honkai or something similar

If you think the starry dimension isn't her making stars or moving them, you should at least provide an alternative interpretation and why that's more likely as opposed to just saying that the easiest thing to assume by looking at it, is incorrect

I mean, the clip that justifies Elyisa having 4-A AP in her sandbox profile is pretty straightforward and showns that she was the one who created that starry dimension

Bump

I put scans in her statistics, abilities and resistances

Also, I managed to get a better image of Elysia's Herrscher of Origin Form thanks to @Propellus rendering and editing the previous one

disagree with the profile, because there is almost so scan for her power, also about Honkai Energy high level, iirc there is a statement about her massive efficiency in controlling the Honkai or something similar
Would ask you to calm down a bit. It's a sandbox, of course it's going to be missing stuff. At least they're actually contributing.

If you wanna be so fussy about scans, then help get them instead of just flat disagreeing.

I mean, the purpose of this CRT was simply to post what I already had in the sandbox and ask the verse supporters what was missing or what is wrong, of course I wouldn't post this profile of officially unless it was 100 % completed and with the supporters agreeing with the final result

By the way, does anyone know where it it the dialogue about Kalpas one-shotting the Herrscher of Ice before his Meta-Morph Ichor surgery? Need this to know where it is to me to take prints and makes scans about it

Would ask you to calm down a bit. It's a sandbox, of course it's going to be missing stuff. At least they're actually contributing.

If you wanna be so fussy about scans, then help get them instead of just flat disagreeing.
actually, i just joking, but bruhh, people get baited

Nothing in the ER is real. It's all just data. Those aren't real stars, and it isn't an AP feat in any case.
Just because Elysia performed the starry sky feat in the Elysian Realm doesn't mean that this is illegitimate, remember, the Elysia who we met in the Elysian Realm is pretty much the same as the real Elysia from outside the ER in terms of power, abilities and personality, the only few differences that she had from her real self is that she get some additional abilities and resistances, such as Immortality Type 1, Data Manipulation and her resistance to it due to her nature as a sim, but her own natural abilities such as Crystal Manipulation, her Herrscher Forms and its abilities, mainly the Pocket Reality Manipulation, she gets that from her real self, not because she is a sim, so the real Elysia should have been capable of performing the starry sky feat

I forgot to mention before, but since we accept that Honkai energy can be used to strengthen one's physical capabilities, and considering that Elysia obviously used the amount of Honkai energy that she can output to create that realm with the starry sky in the background, she should be 4-A physically

We don't know the exact extent of that self-enhancement though, since it's rarely ever focused on. We don't know if it's 1-to-1 with Honkai energy since that probably depends on the user's Honkai adaptability.

The ones that use that technique most were the Seven Swords, but the flipping VN doesn't exist past chapter 3, so we have basically little to no reference points.

Basically this is a CRT whose purpose is so that Elysia's sandbox profile can be officially added to the site, this CRT also serves to see if some abilities and resistances are missing in her profile before it could be finally applied
One thing I failed to think about though is you'd probably want to separate the ER sim version from the living version into different keys, since some abilities would be exclusive to either one, like the immortality.

Also, I realized some of the justifications I saw on the profile aren't correct, after I read through more thoroughly. Elysia's time fracture lasting 3 seconds isn't true afaik, since that duration was taken from Kiana's in-game profile. The resistance to Honkai Energy also wouldn't normally need to be re-stated since it's already part of the Honkai Energy page unless it's abnormally strong like with Kiana, or has some special property like with Durandal.

Last edited:
One thing I failed to think about though is you'd probably want to separate the ER sim version from the living version into different keys, since some abilities would be exclusive to either one, like the immortality.

Also, I realized some of the justifications I saw on the profile aren't correct, after I read through more thoroughly. Elysia's time fracture lasting 3 seconds isn't true afaik, since that duration was taken from Kiana's in-game profile. The resistance to Honkai Energy also wouldn't normally need to be re-stated since it's already part of the Honkai Energy page unless it's abnormally strong like with Kiana, or has some special property like with Durandal.
I don't think it's necessary to make keys that differentiate Elysia's sim from her real self, I think that putting a new tabber for her exclusive abilities and resistances as a sim and put a note to specify which Elysia is being used in a Versus Thread (the sim or the real one) is more than enough

Alright, I will fix Elysia's Time Slow description then. I think Elysia current section about her Resistance to Honkai Energy is fine, I mean, Elysia can easily produce and use a large amount Honkai energy that even Fu Hua think is incredible, and considering that Honkai characters have to resist their own Honkai energy that they can handle to not be affect by it negatively, with Elysia casually withstanding the amount of Honkai energy that she can output while completly unfazed, which should be at very least above to what BoS Kiana can resist

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this is Limited Resurrection or something else?

Candle's Fragrance: When Miss Pink Elf ♪ takes fatal DMG (and her HP drops to 0), a flawless crystal is created to revive her, restoring 100.0% of her HP. CD: 180s.

I don't think so, since this is just gameplay thing, and even if we translate this into proper ability, it just Healing
Got it, so since this is Self-Healing, is this justification good?

Self-Healing (With Candle's Fragrance, which is automatically activated when Elysia is defeated in battle, encasing her in a pink crystal that completely restores her power and stamina)

Last edited:
By this point with the evidence I got, I am pretty much certain that HoO Elysia is 4-A, I mean, this is a feat from a character's strongest form who is consistently portrayed and stated to be one of strongest characters in HI3rd even in her Base Form, if the Verse was still back in the days that it was High 6-A at its peak aoutside the Will of the Honkai, I could understand the skepticism with these 4-A feats, but now that even the HI3rd Mid Tier characters are 4-B and the Solar System level being accepted for majority of the characters, and with Elysia being portrayed as one of the most powerful characters of the HI3rd, I think these 4-A feats are legitimate and consistent

And I can count in the fingers of my both hands the amount of characters that scales to HoO Elysia feats, which isn't much

Also this would also be Massively FTL+, but it would only scale to Attack speed unless there's reason for it to scale to her other speeds.
And I added MFTL+ attack speed on her profile

Could you check out Elysia's current sandbox profile? I feel like I'm now officially done with it and have nothing more to add or check out.

The notes seem unnecesarry. Also we're currently discussing other upgrades for the HI3 ratings so you might wanna just wait a bit.

The notes seem unnecesarry. Also we're currently discussing other upgrades for the HI3 ratings so you might wanna just wait a bit.
Note 2 is only for the sandbox profile that I created, I didn't want to take all the credits for creating the profile. Note 1 is actually useful and the only one that should be posted officially next to the profile since it serves as a warning before someone creates a Versus Thread with Elysia that could affect a match-up outcome depending on which Elysia is being used, if its her Real self or her as a SIM

Interesting, which HI3rd ratings are being discussed? I intend to create a CRT upgrading the version Top Tiers to 4-A if that doesn't get in the way depending on what are you discussing. Also, since you don't have any problems with the profile besides the notes and since discussions about the ratings are still taking place, I can officially add the profile without the 4-A rating and its justifications and left it for later when I create the 4-The CRT?

I'm not really sold on Acausality 4, and the EE thing is pretty much just data deletion. AE2 is wrong, because AE2 is immortality type 8 reliant on abstract concept/ideas. Also i don't remember Flame-Chaser in ER can't be damaged physically. Immortality type 1 should be moved to her base tabber, she pretty much a right from the start Herrschers.
Resistance to Time Rewind (Elysia and her attacks were unaffected by the Herrscher of Corruption rewinding the time, which could affect her Base Form)
I'm sure this is her SIM's feat, and it isn't exactly Time Rewind, more like another resistance to Data hax

Anyway, i will check more

Back