• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Update it wasn't Shamash that was FTL it was the Oath of Judah for some ungodly reason LMAO

unknown.png

unknown.png

The fudge it was Judah of all things lmfao
Relativistic+ To SoL Theresa since she did arive shortly after the Judah spear thing landed
"Oh yeah I think it was shamash"
looks at my screenshots folder
"Wait wtf it was Oath of Judah????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
I think I'm going to ******* die inside
ALSO
unknown.png

OTTO CAN CANONICALLY MAKE OVER 13 SHAMASHES LMAO WHAT DRUGS DOES THIS MAN TAKE

"Wait wtf it was Oath of Judah????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
ALSO
unknown.png

780 petaton Otto confirmed, rolled in flour, breadcrums, paprika, eggs, fried for 15 minutes in extra virgin olive oil on medium to low temperatures?!?!?!?!?!1!!1?!??!

ALSO
unknown.png

Pretty much Gilgamesh style AOE Spam right there
Imagine if Kevin or Siegfried could’ve pulled such against HoS for the former or Sirin for the later they’d just die guess
Lmao

780 petaton Otto confirmed, rolled in flour, breadcrums, paprika, eggs, fried for 15 minutes in extra virgin olive oil on medium to low temperatures?!?!?!?!?!1!!1?!??!
Well technically that’s not how it works
It would shread a 60 Petaton character but the damage doesn’t add up or stack like that
Think of it like trying to bombard a tank with bullets

Well technically that’s not how it works
It would shread a 60 Petaton character but the damage doesn’t add up or stack like that
Think of it like trying to bombard a tank with bullets
sarcasm
Btw I think Judgement of Shamash is at best 30 Petatons since it’s literally the Gem of haste split in two
Si

Pretty much Gilgamesh style AOE Spam right there
Imagine if Kevin or Siegfried could’ve pulled such against HoS for the former or Sirin for the later they’d just die guess
Lmao
Gil vs Otto matchup when

Dammit I just want a fair Fate vs Honkai character matchup
Why do things have to be so difficult

This was also me thinking about Matching Honkai with a certain magical index
I wanted to match Theresa against the saints of that series but then realized that High 1-C power nulling stomps these characters in their own verse while wielded by a 9-C

So matching Theresa against them would just lead to stomps

Why do things have to be so difficult

This was also me thinking about Matching Honkai with a certain magical index
I wanted to match Theresa against the saints of that series but then realized that High 1-C power nulling stomps these characters in their own verse while wielded by a 9-C

So matching Theresa against them would just lead to
“On
Honkai characters either stomp or get stomped, no in-between

"Carrying weight" is often an idiomatic term, like carrying a weight on one's shoulders.
It is an idiom, but in this context it is not. The continuation "it feels unbearably light on her" clears up that it's reffering to weight, also, it says "Carrying the weight of a bubble universe", if it were to have been idiomatic it would've used "carry the weight of the bubble universe inside her" due to how context clues (would this be the appropriate name for what I'm reffering to?) work. When fluent english speakers read this sentence, based on how it's formed, they'll think literal weighter sooner than the idiom of carrying the weight of something. It's complicated to explain

I'm not oppose to light speed idea, Otto literally stucked in a black hole but as Jack said, we need a specific calc to get Relativistic alike

I'm not oppose to light speed idea, Otto literally stucked in a black hole but as Jack said, we need a specific calc to get Relativistic alike
Shadow Knight fu Hua reacting to Knight moonbeam the movement is probably easily relativistic
She seemingly moved like half a meter to a meter to get behind Sirin there
Reaction is very likely Ftl
So long as the repeated use of Gamma particles and gamma attacks sometimes burning is enough evidence(lol)

Shadow Knight fu Hua reacting to Knight moonbeam the movement is probably easily relativistic
She seemingly moved like half a meter to a meter to get behind Sirin there
Reaction is very likely Ftl
So long as the repeated use of Gamma particles and gamma attacks sometimes burning is enough evidence(lol)
Could gamma-ray got slow-down by air?

Could gamma-ray got slow-down by air?
What do you mean by that
But I did read up real gamma rays due to being so small and not having mass they pass through more easily in air than any type of electromagnetic radiation(They may as well phase through air pretty much)
However they lose basically half their energy every 500 feet they travel

Most of Otto's body was within the black hole, and the chains were so fast that Joyce couldn't react to them whatsoever, not even move an inch. As stated a few lines before to outsiders time slows down around the black hole, meaning that even when seeing a super slow version it easily shot out fast as hell. So I'd say still relativistic

Most of Otto's body was within the black hole, and the chains were so fast that Joyce couldn't react to them whatsoever, not even move an inch. As stated a few lines before to outsiders time slows down around the black hole, meaning that even when seeing a super slow version it easily shot out fast as hell. So I'd say still relativistic
Inb4 I try calcing gravitational time dialation to see how fast Judah was there

Are you referring to welt on the moon
If so that 60x gap while being good to use unfortunately probably would only get like Hypersonic so nvm
I'm p sure that this black hole was bigger so I'm not too sure, also remember that the Oath of Judah literally speed blitzed Joyce before he could even move, meaning that it outsped the time needed for him to even percieve anything. And he's a full herrscher

Joyce as stated by the Will of The Honkai is massivley superior to Welt, who is MHS with Sub-Relativistic reactions. You can deduct the time needed for him to react to that, ect.

I'm p sure that this black hole was bigger so I'm not too sure, also remember that the Oath of Judah literally speed blitzed Joyce before he could even move, meaning that it outsped the time needed for him to even percieve anything. And he's a full herrscher
Even then we unfortunately can’t use anything past baseline superhuman for timeframes no matter how strong or fast the character is unless timeframes are stated like 0.000001 second black flashes from jujutsu kaisen
Because otherwise it’s viewed as Calc stacking

Even then we unfortunately can’t use anything past baseline superhuman for timeframes no matter how strong or fast the character is unless timeframes are stated like 0.000001 second black flashes from jujutsu kaisen
Because otherwise it’s viewed as Calc stacking
Eh? But isn't that kind of stupid regarding calculations, why not assume baseline tier they're in?
That can produce really riddiculous results, if a character who is sub rele was blitzed by an attack, then that attack should be faster than them massivley, shouldn't it?

Eh? But isn't that kind of stupid regarding calculations, why not assume baseline tier they're in?
That can produce really riddiculous results, if a character who is sub rele was blitzed by an attack, then that attack should be faster than them massivley, shouldn't it?
I mean you can ask a question about it in the question and answers thread or make a revision if you want to challenge the standard but people think they generally inflate things beyond the actual feats
Which they can do at times

I remember calculating Deku from my hero academia to Massively Hypersonic+ for blitzing a hypersonic character lol

I mean you can ask a question about it in the question and answers thread or make a revision if you want to challenge the standard but people think they generally inflate things beyond the actual feats

I remember calculating Deku from my hero academia to Massively Hypersonic+ for blitzing a hypersonic character lol
You can also read the Calc stacking page if you want as well

To be fair, Otto always in the story shat on both Walter and Welt so I'm not sure exactly how that'd inflate anything, since Otto repeatedly shat on the 1st Herrscher consistently. But I can see the point of view it's coming from

Here Idk it would be a good use or not
Well it heavily implies that black hole has a mass of at least 3 solar masses
So it’s probably bigger than Welt’s black hole but still not big enough or or heavy enough like black holes in outer space that weigh thousands or millions of solar masses with time dialation so crazy that years would pass from briefly being close to it

Well it heavily implies that black hole has a mass of at least 3 solar masses
So it’s probably bigger than Welt’s black hole but still not big enough or or heavy enough like black holes in outer space that weigh thousands or millions of solar masses with time dialation so crazy that years would pass from briefly being close to it
Though, it is far more compressed than regular black holes though. Like far FAR more compressed, a black hole of 3 solar masses would have a radius of 8860 meters. I'm not sure if compression does play a factor in time dialation though

Though, it is far more compressed than regular black holes though. Like far FAR more compressed, a black hole of 3 solar masses would have a radius of 8860 meters. I'm not sure if compression does play a factor in time dialation though
It does
The bigger the thing the more time dialation by comparison
So the hyper dense quasi black holes are actually a disadvantage here somehow
Lol
I might give some more cracks at it but seemingly the gap in time isn’t too crazy at least not enough for it to warrant calcing for MHS - Sub Relativistic and above characters

Back