• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

She kind of has to be. GI characters are a lot weaker. She'd be irrelevant compared to valkyries in HI. Same with Fischl.
Yeah I get that
Plus characters in Honkai have more flashy Ults and animations in general
Look at Azure Empryrean Fu Hua or Bronie

It’s still funny tho that if it wasn’t for crossover rules on this site HI3 Keqing and Fischl would be able to backhand one shot Prime Venti and Prime Morax

Heh, don't assume that much yet. For all we know, they could be B-rank tier. Andrius is also somehow keeping up with her.
Andrius>>Prime Venti confirmed???

But yeah they could just end up on the level of B rankers or lower kinda depends on whatever story event comes and how they’re portrayed by comparison

Although I don’t see them getting blitzed which would make them bare minimum Downscaling from Mach 780
They’d still be 7x faster than all of Genshin except for Prime Morax and Xiao during his dashes maybe lol

Same, I expected it to be slower. Though I am more in favor of the 3 second timeframe based on context in the scene
I think the same
It would be weird for Benares to just be awkwardly flying for 10+ seconds in that state she literally just couldn’t move much longer

Btw due to her being injured she was also likely getting slower as she got closer which makes it more impressive
And coincidentally the 3 second end would make her give or take as fast as her lightning (Well actually slightly slower but yeah)

I think the same
It would be weird for Benares to just be awkwardly flying for 10+ seconds in that state she literally just couldn’t move much longer

Btw due to her being injured she was also likely getting slower as she got closer which makes it more impressive
And coincidentally the 3 second end would make her give or take as fast as her lightning (Well actually slightly slower but yeah)
I think you should include that explanation in the calc, so staff memebers dont go for the low end which would scaling wise make little to no sense. Plus imagine Sirin being there for 10 seconds doing nothing

0008.jpg

are you able to calc this? Its massive ass storms that covered the entire other side of the moon, most likely residue from the HoTE getting shamashed

0008.jpg

are you able to calc this? Its massive ass storms that covered the entire other side of the moon, most likely residue from the HoTE getting shamashed
I can see, due to there being no air on the moon and the far side being no exception within Honkai It makes pixel scaling harder because it’s not surrounded by air but I’ll make an attempt
Since those are as you said humongous

0041.jpg

Also I'm surprised no-one calculated this, a megatsunami capable of literally leveling all pacific rim cities.
The pacific rim is this:
1280px-%E7%8E%AF%E5%A4%AA%E5%B9%B3%E6%B4%8B%E5%9C%B0%E5%8C%BA.svg.png

0041.jpg

Also I'm surprised no-one calculated this, a megatsunami capable of literally leveling all pacific rim cities.
The pacific rim is this:
1280px-%E7%8E%AF%E5%A4%AA%E5%B9%B3%E6%B4%8B%E5%9C%B0%E5%8C%BA.svg.png
I did Calc that technically but in a weird way to find Sirin’s lifting strength via chucking the rocks
Yields class G so it’s cool
I was already planning on looking into how much water would need to be displaced to destroy at LEAST the pacific rim coastal cities

I did Calc that technically but in a weird way to find Sirin’s lifting strength via chucking the rocks
Yields class G so it’s cool
I was already planning on looking into how much water would need to be displaced to destroy at LEAST the pacific rim coastal cities
Btw remember that was just a fragment that caused a tsunami
So the initial meteor was likely far bigger and had far more energy
Fragments are tiny compared to the real thing

Yep, I hope you can calc it and that its actually a decent result. Though I do think that the storm feat should be interesting since the storm lasted for THOUSANDS of years
After some quick peeping on Google maps a really hope it yields good
To endanger all of the pacific rim’s coasts the tsunami still would’ve had to be big a entire 10000km away from the impact in the Mariana Trench for it to reach North and South America
I’ll be shocked if it doesn’t yield decent now lol that was one strong fragment

With the storm since the storm has been around for thousands of years fair to say whatever the result is
The Herrscher of the end>>>>>>>>>that result

Hmmm can you speculate those minimum energy ?
Of the entire thing not really the most we can do is say the whole thing is immensely stronger than the fragment since meteors fragment really randomly in a way that can’t be calculated with pure math
Unless you are calcing the likeliness of fragmentation or an air burst

After some quick peeping on Google maps a really hope it yields good
To endanger all of the pacific rim’s coasts the tsunami still would’ve had to be big a entire 10000km away from the impact in the Mariana Trench for it to reach North and South America
I’ll be shocked if it doesn’t yield decent now lol that was one strong fragment

With the storm since the storm has been around for thousands of years fair to say whatever the result is
The Herrscher of the end>>>>>>>>>that result
Yeah the HoTE scales to it I believe double since its 30% of her honkai energy. Plus its consistent since even dr. MEI who discovered the 4 secrets of God failed to measure HoTE's power even slightly closely, not to mention that HoTE shitstomped everyone so

wait doesnt this mean that Kekvin would scale off of this? Since Durandal scales to Sirin and she fought the 1% kekvin
Yeah she does
Since Kevin is superior to Sirin
If Kevin is 77 Petatons that makes 1% Chibi Kevin 770 Teratons or a tiny bit above baseline continent level which boosts the 6-As like Durandal and Mei a bit more since they solidly scale above it

Yeah she does
Since Kevin is superior to Sirin
If Kevin is 77 Petatons that makes 1% Chibi Kevin 770 Teratons or a tiny bit above baseline continent level which boosts the 6-As like Durandal and Mei a bit more since they solidly scale above it
Well, Dudu scales to Sirin, and chibi kevin scales off of Dudu, so wouldnt Kevin be like 7 exotones (is that what they're called?)

Well, Dudu scales to Sirin, and chibi kevin scales off of Dudu, so wouldnt Kevin be like 7 exotones (is that what they're called?)
Ooh I forgot that
Thinking about this yes
77 Petatons x 100 is 7.7 Exatons (Not sure if that’s Still just High 6-A or High 6-A+)
But damn is that really big of a boost
And this scales to characters like HoS

Back