• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

It does
The bigger the thing the more time dialation by comparison
So the hyper dense quasi black holes are actually a disadvantage here somehow
Lol
I might give some more cracks at it but seemingly the gap in time isn’t too crazy at least not enough for it to warrant calcing for MHS - Sub Relativistic and above characters
wouldn't the time dialation be greater super close to the black hole but wouldn't have a greater AoE?

plus we don't know how the exact size of the black hole anyway, I just assumed that it wouldn't be 8 km in size even though it's definitely possible

wouldn't the time dialation be greater super close to the black hole but wouldn't have a greater AoE?

plus we don't know how the exact size of the black hole anyway, I just assumed that it wouldn't be 8 km in size even though it's definitely possible
That’s why I wanna take more cracks at the math because it’s kinda wack for me to be getting stuff like only a 0.003 and 0.000143 second differences here(yeah I’m serious)

I mean either that or maybe Black holes in space are that just that much heavier and gravity just sucks sometimes (No wonder why it’s the weakest fundamental force)

That’s why I wanna take more cracks at the math because it’s kinda wack for me to be getting stuff like only a 0.003 and 0.000143 second differences here(yeah I’m serious)

I mean either that or maybe Black holes in space are that just that much heavier and gravity just sucks sometimes (No wonder why it’s the weakest fundamental force)
Well, even if this isn't worth the shot, we still have Hua

Oh yeah, due to the Evangelion Event, the bubble universe where they crossed over would have Void Drifter Kiana, Asuka, Mei and I believe Bronya at Small Planet Level due to Asuka using the Spear of Longinus which is L5B, to which VD Kiana is comparable

Oh yeah, due to the Evangelion Event, the bubble universe where they crossed over would have Void Drifter Kiana, Asuka, Mei and I believe Bronya at Small Planet Level due to Asuka using the Spear of Longinus which is L5B, to which VD Kiana is comparable
Yeah
Shame Crossover rules probably get in our way for adding those as Alt profiles
Since Marvel vs Capcom had it really rough due to crossover rules until it was revealed to take place in one universe and wasn’t related to anything else marvel of capcom

Yeah
Shame Crossover rules probably get in our way for adding those as Alt profiles
Since Marvel vs Capcom had it really rough due to crossover rules until it was revealed to take place in one universe and wasn’t related to anything else marvel of capcom
The event was in a bubble universe so we should be able to make an alt tab

Oh yeah ofc
They can have profiles but cross over rules still screw us over in the sense of being able to throw in low 5-B evangelion scaling into this since it’s completely separate
So they would need their own feats
Ah yeah that does **** us over doesn't it?
Also, the Lance of Longius should be multi continental class anyway since it's description is literally this:
"Etz Hayim, or the Tree of Life gave birth to the cosmos, and from its branches, Fruits of Life and Fruits of Knowledge, were where all life including human started. This is the reason why this lance, derived from the tree's roots, has the power to erase all living things"

Oh yeah, Dea Anchora in the normal world should probably scale to Star level if not higher, since she has a few of statements that are insanely whack in her descriptions:

"Empowered by the might of the bubble universe within her, Durandal has forged a strong and versatile weapon that can unleash star crushing power at her command." - her signature weapon

Sagittarius the Archer
Dea Anchora can perform different Ultimates.
Melee mode: Astral Flares.
Lance mode (3rd, 4th, 5th sequences of Basic ATK): Voidstar Anchor.
Ultimates can be performed in cycle.
Normal form: Costs 15 SP, restores 50 Astrum, and grants Iron Body.
Astral Flares: Multiple punches dealing 1000% ATK of Fire DMG.
Voidstar Anchor: Leap up and hurl spears at enemies dealing 800% ATK of Fire DMG and gathering enemies for 2s.
In Astral Harness: Costs 15 SP and grants invincibility. Astral Harness doesn't cost Astrum during Ultimate.
Astral Flares EX: 1280% ATK of Fire DMG.
Voidstar Anchor EX: Hurl spears twice 720% ATK of Fire DMG and create 3 Ether Anchors to strike enemies dealing 3x80% ATK of Fire DMG.
Cast Ultimate in Astral Harness twice in a row and tap [ULT] to cast Seirios Ballista: Unleash a star-shattering shot dealing 700% ATK of Fire DMG. Every SP consumed deals 60% ATK of bonus Fire DMG. SP cost caps at 35.
Casting Seirios Ballista ends Astral Harness and resets Astrum." - her ultimate

Oh yeah, Dea Anchora in the normal world should probably scale to Star level if not higher, since she has a few of statements that are insanely whack in her descriptions:

"Empowered by the might of the bubble universe within her, Durandal has forged a strong and versatile weapon that can unleash star crushing power at her command." - her signature weapon

Sagittarius the Archer
Dea Anchora can perform different Ultimates.
Melee mode: Astral Flares.
Lance mode (3rd, 4th, 5th sequences of Basic ATK): Voidstar Anchor.
Ultimates can be performed in cycle.
Normal form: Costs 15 SP, restores 50 Astrum, and grants Iron Body.
Astral Flares: Multiple punches dealing 1000% ATK of Fire DMG.
Voidstar Anchor: Leap up and hurl spears at enemies dealing 800% ATK of Fire DMG and gathering enemies for 2s.
In Astral Harness: Costs 15 SP and grants invincibility. Astral Harness doesn't cost Astrum during Ultimate.
Astral Flares EX: 1280% ATK of Fire DMG.
Voidstar Anchor EX: Hurl spears twice 720% ATK of Fire DMG and create 3 Ether Anchors to strike enemies dealing 3x80% ATK of Fire DMG.
Cast Ultimate in Astral Harness twice in a row and tap [ULT] to cast Seirios Ballista: Unleash a star-shattering shot dealing 700% ATK of Fire DMG. Every SP consumed deals 60% ATK of bonus Fire DMG. SP cost caps at 35.
Casting Seirios Ballista ends Astral Harness and resets Astrum." - her ultimate
Star crushing power itself sounds like just a really cool hyperbole
You kinda can’t crush stars due to the nature of plasma if we take this literally unless this refers to turning it into a neutron star but at that point that’s like density manip and an insane range feat

Although imagine how out of hand Honkai would get if we took in game percentages and applied them as multipliers

Star crushing power itself sounds like just a really cool hyperbole
You kinda can’t crush stars due to the nature of plasma if we take this literally unless this refers to turning it into a neutron star but at that point that’s like density manip and an insane range feat

Although imagine how out of hand Honkai would get if we took in game percentages and applied them as multipliers
Not talking about multipliers they aren't canon, also I'm fairly certain it's just translators using words that sound better. O and the ult literally says "star shattering power". Btw, i'm just using this as backing evidence that Dudu can use her galatic - uni level power in DA in the regular world, given that she literally carries the weight of it on the armor anyway.

Not talking about multipliers they aren't canon, also I'm fairly certain it's just translators using words that sound better. O and the ult literally says "star shattering power". Btw, i'm just using this as backing evidence that Dudu can use her galatic - uni level power in DA in the regular world, given that she literally carries the weight of it on the armor anyway.
I know your not talking about the multipliers I was just thinking of the idea

It could be either or but ofc it’s good to be conservative sometimes
Just like the hyperbole page says if characters are generally only shown doing something(The highest feat of raw power and not something like pocket dimensions or hax being Low 5-B but that’s seemingly iffy? And maybe Dwarf star level Might of An-Utu if that’s picked for the end)
But then saying the character can do something far stronger than the best the verse has it’s likely hyperbole

Star shattering and Star crushing both sound like hyperboles purely meant to sound cool
Which is why translators would go for what sounds better/cooler rather than what she actually might be able to do
Or it’s just translation being complicated
Maybe the Chinese raws of the statement are more accurate to evaluate?

Carrying the weight of the universe sounds like being worthy of a LS upgrade for the verse top tiers
(If only they grabbed each other or threw each other in fights to show superior or inferior LS)

However mind sending some scans she is capable of using this in the real world because this is an obscenely enormous jump for a lot of cast then
If anyone even fought Dea Anchora
Although I personally don’t remember if Dea Anchora scales to anyone outside her bubble universe

I know your not talking about the multipliers I was just thinking of the idea

It could be either or but ofc it’s good to be conservative sometimes
Just like the hyperbole page says if characters are generally only shown doing something(The highest feat of raw power and not something like pocket dimensions or hax being Low 5-B but that’s seemingly iffy? And maybe Dwarf star level Might of An-Utu if that’s picked for the end)
But then saying the character can do something far stronger than the best the verse has it’s likely hyperbole

Star shattering and Star crushing both sound like hyperboles purely meant to sound cool
Which is why translators would go for what sounds better/cooler rather than what she actually might be able to do
Or it’s just translation being complicated
Maybe the Chinese raws of the statement are more accurate to evaluate?

Carrying the weight of the universe sounds like being worthy of a LS upgrade for the verse top tiers
(If only they grabbed each other or threw each other in fights to show superior or inferior LS)

However mind sending some scans she is capable of using this in the real world because this is an obscenely enormous jump for a lot of cast then
If anyone even fought Dea Anchora
Although I personally don’t remember if Dea Anchora scales to anyone outside her bubble universe
Dea Anchora never fought anyone. Oh and in the battlesuit description, as described, the stars answer her every call and she draws power from the universe. So she can likely just law bend her way into getting insane AP, not to mention that she had to create a singularity to pull the universe into herself anyway. I don't really see why she wouldn't scale anyway since she can probably just temporairly portal herself partially in and create a weapon that can break reality or some shit.

Dea Anchora never fought anyone. Oh and in the battlesuit description, as described, the stars answer her every call and she draws power from the universe. So she can likely just law bend her way into getting insane AP, not to mention that she had to create a singularity to pull the universe into herself anyway. I don't really see why she wouldn't scale anyway since she can probably just temporairly portal herself partially in and create a weapon that can break reality or some shit.
The description that the stars answer her every call sounds like rather than just being universal she can draw energy from every single star in the bubble universe still tier most likely because the universe is too damn big
Plus it makes more sense to draw power via the stars than the general universe that has planets that aren’t emitting any energy

Actually lemme do the math
Math should be quite simple to do
Energy the sun generates per second multiplied by every star in the universe
This site says in the observable universe there are at least 10^24 stars
The sun emits 3.846e26 Joules per second or W
This is 3.846e51 joules per second pretty casually
This is in fact Multi Solar system level
Note this is likely higher as various stars in the universe are different with bigger stars and brighter stars being a thing but it’s way easier to Calc just assuming all the stars in the universe are like our sun

if I’m understanding now she draws power from her universe while outside it correctly

The description that the stars answer her every call sounds like rather than just being universal she can draw energy from every single star in the bubble universe still tier most likely because the universe is too damn big
Plus it makes more sense to draw power via the stars than the general universe that has planets that aren’t emitting any energy

Note this is likely higher as various stars in the universe are different with bigger stars and brighter stars being a thing but it’s way easier to Calc just assuming all the stars in the universe are like our sun

if I’m understanding now she draws power from her universe while outside it correctly
Yeah she draws power from it while outside, when inside she literally just gains total control over absolutely everything and all laws for some ungodly reason

Technically E=mC^2 using an entire Galaxy or universes mass is more logical here but E=Mc^2 needs an explicit statement to be used for calcs so RIP I guess

Technically E=mC^2 using an entire Galaxy or universes mass is more logical here but E=Mc^2 needs an explicit statement to be used for calcs so RIP I guess
wait based on that calc, can't Durandal just stockpile energy for an unspecified amount of time? Let's say she sits still doing absolutely nothing for like an hourbut drawing power, wouldn't she just keep rising and rising

wait based on that calc, can't Durandal just stockpile energy for an unspecified amount of time? Let's say she sits still doing absolutely nothing for like an hourbut drawing power, wouldn't she just keep rising and rising
Yes
And so long as these stars have the lifespan of the real thing
Even if they last only as long as Durandal will probably live for like 70-80 years she may as well have an infinite energy supply
Let’s say she draws power for about 1 minute
She’d have
2.3076e53 joules which is the energy Galaxy level characters can dish out in a single second not sure if it is 4-A+ tho

Although when it comes to practical combat the 4-A AP per second is what she’d be harming people with

Yes
And so long as these stars have the lifespan of the real thing
Even if they last only as long as Durandal will probably live for like 70-80 years she may as well have an infinite energy supply
Let’s say she draws power for about 1 minute
She’d have
2.3076e53 joules which is the energy Galaxy level characters can dish out in a single second not sure if it is 4-A+ tho

Although when it comes to practical combat the 4-A AP per second is what she’d be harming people with
Shame she’s too haxed to just go fight Movie Goku or something with this 4-A AP

Oh God, but yeah it'd be so incredibly toxic especially given how DB fans usually view women
Wait, really? I hadn't noticed, although I'm not really into DB, nor do I interact with the fanbase. Wouldn't be surprised, though; anime fandoms can be some of the most toxic ones out there.

Yeah, very obviously hyperbole since the same flavour text claims it has "infinite reserves of destruction."

It looks like chapter 10 of Second Eruption disappeared from the website. Well, this is annoying.
It skips from chapter 9 to 11, and trying to get to chapter 10 by going forward from 9 or backward from 11 leads to a blank page. I'm not sure how long this problem has existed, but hopefully it's fixed soon, and in the meantime, other comic hosting sites should have backups.

Last edited:
It looks like chapter 10 of Second Eruption disappeared from the website. Well, this is annoying.
It skips from chapter 9 to 11, and trying to get to chapter 10 by going forward from 9 or backward from 11 leads to a blank page. I'm not sure how long this problem has existed, but hopefully it's fixed soon, and in the meantime, other comic hosting sites should have backups.
I think on the website they moved the past Nagazora chapters into the AE invasion section for some reason or maybe that was St Freya High

Wait, really? I hadn't noticed, although I'm not really into DB, nor do I interact with the fanbase. Wouldn't be surprised, though; anime fandoms can be some of the most toxic ones out there.

Yeah, very obviously hyperbole since the same flavour text claims it has "infinite reserves of destruction."
That statement I take with a grain of salt because of the infinite reserves of destruction bit
And I don’t even think High 5-A via light generation is likely
Supernovas light up dozens of light years while the Might of An Utu has made light visible from space at most

Don't be wonder why stocking was disappeared for a weeks , he was stucked with new mobile game which he has a plan to do.

Back