• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I'm aware, I just wanted to get the Sandbox set up first for you guys to be able to make your edits when I'm not around.

I mean, I stole a verse page's layout already, not gonna stop there with Smolice's Kiana lol

(It's also a blog so I can't just easily grab the source, so I'll still have to do stuff by hand anyway - can still paste whatever can be regardless)

https://www.deviantart.com/doomblade2/art/Kiana-Neko-Charms-DEATH-BATTLE-805526525

https://www.deviantart.com/doomblade2/art/Fu-Hua-flies-down-into-Death-Battle-775429549

I found these Deviantart Death Battle bios for Kiana and Fu Hua while trying to find some place that has HI3 feats posted anywhere.

It seems that the person puts Kiana and Fu Hua at MHS/+ for being able to react to and dodge lightning, also from things like scaling from Himiko who could do the same thing. Only problem is when did this happen (game, manwha/comics, ??). They also included like laser feats from mooks and whatnot and that one thing of Sirin launching meteors down on the earth in short time. I'm too lazy to link them again but I remember there's Benare's feat of traveling to the moon in short time and Fu Hua's sky launching feat in that one comic.

That's all I can seem to...well sorta find and recall out of anything that's speed-worthy in HI3.

Lightnings probably came from Mei, like Stocking dude said. When it happened should be in the Manwha (Whatever chinese term for manga/comic)

So I think we can give em a minimum of MHS

Or somethingsomething laser feats, for possible Relativistic or FTL feats

MHS or MHS+, possibly Relativistic to FTL or something of that sort can work.

It'd probably help if Mei's lightning is also one where she can summon it from the clouds (basically do cloud to ground lightning). But then you get stuff like probably having to calc the actual speed of chars dodging her lightning or whatnot if this happened from the comics or whatever.

But yeah it would be roughly MHS/MHS+ at a minimum for the Valkyrie's (and anyone comparable or superior) speed. Maybe.

Well, Lightning Empress Mei's (which I conveniently just got) dodge skill seems to make lightning from a higher place. But the skill description says she made something like an electric field.

Don't know how that works.

Not sure either. That at least ofc tells us that she can manipulate electricity, courtesy of being the Herrscher, or host, of lightning or electricity. But if she's not actually doing something that could give us MHS+ HI3, the only thing to go by is those speed feats mentioned about like Fu Hua's feat in the comics, Benares feat to flying to the moon, and...not sure what else is noteworthy for there.

"Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis"

Hm... If Mei's lightnings passes some of these standards.

Well, even if they don't, we can just find the feats you mentioned and calc em

Forgot to comment back here. Actually had one but apparently it didn't make it through earlier for some reason.

If Mei's lightning and/or electricity behaves the same way as IRL ones, then it can be settled to them being...well real. The only issue that still remains is whether or not anyone has ever dodged them. Like if Mei had use her lightning to try and hit someone only for them to dodge and/or react to it and block it.

If that can be proven or sourced ish or whatever, then we're getting somewhere. Otherwise, I guess we'll go with what was presented a while back as the alternatives...which I'll go and repost again later cuz I'm too lazy for it rn. Anyone asks about them, this will be the last time I link them cuz I'm not gonna bother searching for them again after I come back to link them for you guys. I'm sure it was posted here in this same thread in the earlier comments so it's a matter of just looking over them.

So I decided to read a few of the comics of HI3. One's a bit of a doozy for how many chapers there are but I found the one of where Benares flies to the moon...or something. This one's hard to make out as there's no timeframe to make out of it.

chapter for relevance of flying feat.

As for Fu Hua's, we got the feat Genki posted a couple images of from this chapter of the Moon Shadow manga. There's this bit here where Sirin, possessing our Kiana through a Honkai gem, releases a burst of energy to transform and this is just from doing...well that. This could maybe also tell us how far she was when we see her and Fu Hua again back in chp 12.

This feat is the one that's likely to be quantifiable to find and request for calcing I believe. I also tried to find stuff regarding Mei's lightning in the comics but didn't really see anything noteworthy of that unfortunately.

Beyond these two, I can't remember anything else that's speed-worthy. All I got is stuff like the gem giving you energy to either wipe out half a city or multiple cities to things like Sirin launchings meteors from the moon to earth and ofc Welt's BH's.

Edit: Retracting a bit here, I DO recall being told or heard that the multi city thing is like Tier 6 considering this was mentioned when the heroes were in New Zealand, and if you go by the distance of where each cities are at. But yeah I only find stuff in terms of AP and powers, but not so much as speed AFAIK.

Benares feat's timeframe seems to take up like half the Chapter.

While the Fu Hua one should take like a second for the timeframe. It also looked easy to calc, cuz when you look closely, you can also see KMB & SK in the far-shot, and pixelscale em

That's why I said Benare's feat is the hardest cuz it could have taken them who knows how long and that was just reaching the atmosphere. Although it should be noted that Benares had suffered an injury from Welt and later chapters or some such even states it took all of its remaining energy to even make it out let alone onto the moon. DK if that really changes what it could reach at in its healthy state but good to note.

Fu Hua is good to use as the benchmark set for speed until more speed feats can be found.

Worked on Kiana's profile a bit more, and I'll try and see if I can get more of it done by tomorrow - no guarantees though. (Here it is again so you don't have to ask lol)

And about the tiering, if we've really got nothing else then we can use the Wendy scaling - only reason I want to back out of that now is because I do want to believe that it's kinda PIS to have B Rankers be on a Herrscher's level.

But, though, if we can find out the tiering for the Honkai Beasts (that B Rankers are expected to be able to face) and which tier they fall in for their respective classes (such as "Emperor-level"), we can use those instead to scale them to the Valkyries and it'd make much more sense.

Profile looks good. I've seen some profiles, can't remember which or what, that have power sets like that so this should be acceptable I assume.

As for tiering/feats, I honestly can't say if scaling to even Wendy is PIS. The only ones I can really go off of is what I solely recall from the first few chapters of the Honkai manga which, assuming it's canon or it's telling of the games story events, has Kiana getting blown away by a building size Honkai beast, and shortly after one-shotting that same beast using her pistols to create energy blades.

Too lazy to look for them now, and cuz Mangarock just took off all their manga chapters, so here's an oldish-SB thread that shows what I said of their feats.

But I really DK what else to help out in terms of feats since you either try and scale them evenly against Wendy, or go by their general feats which looks really low from the games and mangas/comics.

Wendy's like, a fodder Herrscher anyway tho.

And Kiana seems to say she's "cocky" for going after an S-Rank Valkyrie, which Wendy herself said are comparable to Herrschers.

By the way...

That Fu Hua feat may be able to be calced... but it's unlikely to be scaleable. SK Fu Hua's Eclipse Mode is a crazy stat amp, maybe reaching SoL.

Okay, profile's pretty much nearly done aside from the Tiering, Speed and Striking Strength (I put Kiana's building level feat in for her durability, for now)

So here's my current plan:

• Go back to the early chapters of the game (Chapters 1 and especially 2) to look for anything useful for Kiana's Tiering. I'm mainly thinking of the exam in Chapter 2 where an emperor-class Honkai Beast comes in to everyone's surprise, and I'm going to see if I can try and cross-reference that with any statements of them if possible (I think I remember a comparison being made between them and A/S-Rankers during Teri's Chronicles story if my memory ain't too foggy)
  • Redo Smolice's Gallery for WC and VR (Those letterboxes need to go lol) as well as get all of her other battlesuits in
  • Quickly skim through the mangas once more for a potential speed feat we missed - and if that's unsuccessful, trying to pay more attention to the Honkai Beasts in said mangas and scale the valks to them instead.

Judgement of Shamash has the power to destroy an entire city. If that helps.

That emperor class Honkai beast thing in Chapter 2 was some kinda simulation that was weaker than the original IIRC. The real thing beat up like 10 A Rank Valkyries

Beautiful job you did there.

So we have a clear gap between "Normal Valkyries", "S-Rank Valkyries", and "Super strong Herrschers"

As for how powerful Sirin is in Kiana's body, in the game she beat the existence out of Mei with Herrscher 3's powers (I think Herrscher 3 said she's going to lend Mei all her powers for this), so either Sirin is a broken Herrscher in her own right (A Gem from her Core is enough to make Wendy the 4th Herrscher), or the 3rd Herrscher's even weaker with Mei.

I looked at it a while but was doing something else.

It's greatly done and simple enough to know what's being said.

8-C seems like a good low end for a start on most "normal Valks" methinks. Same for the Honkai Beasts like the one in the manga that destroyed numerous buildings with a shockwave or so I somewhat remember.

An 8-B to 7-B for 4th Gen suits and Sirin's statement about the gem looks good to me. This is also consistent with the Gem statement of Wendy that could also level several cities...if you take the range part to do that out of the equation as I think that was in Australia that they were in and probably needs the range to cover such distances to do that.

Outside of that said, it looks good. High 5-A to High 4-C scaling but that has to be evaluated I think.

Regarding Sirin in Kiana's body and how powerful she is, I can't say. It's plausible for either one to be true. Sirin's still powerful even when she doesn't have her original body, though the case of the 3rd H being weak could be there...which makes Mei's Herrscher power kinda disappointing if that's truly the case.

I think High 5-A to High 4-C is still too high for Sirin, i don't remember she display any feat near that level. The only one i remember that have planetary feat is 14th herrscher of the end/Real God Kiana in Gun Girl Z, she surge the whole planet Earth with Honkai Energy, destroy it surface and reset it. Unless something slip from my mind i doubt Sirin goes to High 5-A level let alone High 4-C. And currently Sirin and Real God Kiana are stand at top in term of destructive capacity

About speed, well if we look at those short animation video, i think most Valk is at Supersonic atleast, MHS+ i think still pretty far away

Supersonic is what I envisions most characters, Valks especially, being at.

For the more higher up speed tiers, those needs calcs but none of them hasn't been found yet. Or rather, there hasn't been feats we found so far that would grant higher than Supersonic. If there is, I'm losing remembrance on that.

Diinou HotHead said:
Maybe cuz Black Hole feats are not supposed to count?

Whatever. Better focus on Kiana profile first.
If it's not a real black hole, the feat is invalid

On the other hand, Do we have Gun Girl School Day Z cooperate into this when Honkai Impact 3rd's profiles finish, they are the same verse so i'm curious?

Alright, Kiana's profile is pretty much done now.

The only thing that, as always, I'm unsure about is the speed - so I just put Supersonic, for her dodging + reflecting bullets, in it for the time being.

So Herrcher of the Void form will have different profile or.............., beside i think using 2d artwork(like the art you use for White Comet) for profile better than in-game 3d art

About speed, i think Kiana or someone on par with her is Supersonic+ to Hypersonic. slow Valkyrie like Bronya is Supersonic to Supersonic+, fastest Valkyrie like Mei or Sakura i think is solid Hypersonic. the only one i'm confuse is Fuhua, she have a panel where is launch Knight Moonbeam Kiana to the sky in a short time, which the distance is unknown, and we don't know it is her casual speed or short-burst full speed

More info, Sirin when 2nd Impact summon a meteorite which is City level+, but that was when Sirin was a full Herrcher, Knight Moonbeam is not her full power and Voidrifter is Kiana using some of Sirin power, they below Herrcher Sirin, so i think Low 7-C to 7-C is more reasonable, even the series admit that and S-ranker have a low chance survive an encounter with a Full Herrcher, even Kiana's Mother Cecilia using God Key never fight Sirin, the only one who fight Sirin to a stalemate is Siegfried using full power Judgment of Shamash turn him into a MANTIS, S-rank Valk still don't have feats they on par with a Full Herrcher, so i don't think 7-B is reasonable with S-rank Valk, unless Full Herrcher is stronger than 7-B

Edit: Well i think just keep speed range from Supersonic to Supersonic+ for most character, need more evident for Hypersonic though

Yare yare daze... When you spend a bit of time typing out a long response and leave the draft on for a while, and then when you send it nothing happens.

Ah well, hoping it doesn't randomly appear after this one.

Anyway, in the original reply I essentially said that I thought 7-B was fine for scaling reasons.

I'm really not bothered to type out the whole thing again lol, so if you've got any further questions on what I'm about to put down then please send them.

Here was the scaling I put at the end of the message for future reference:

2nd Eruption Sirin > VK Himeko (Full Power) > Chp. 8-9 HotV Kiana > Eclipse Mode SK Fu Hua (Suppressed) > KMB Kiana

Just to quickly give you your answer, yes, I think putting HotV on Sirin's profile makes more sense to not only give Sirin's profile more detail and make Kiana's less cluttered, but also because HotV Kiana is essentially Sirin on the surface.

Though even if we end up disagreeing later on, we can always move her to Kiana's via a CRT.

There are two problems. Kiana K-423 is a replica body for Sirin with Kiana's DNA, so practically K-423 is Sirin with the appearance of Kiana so if we put both Sirin and HotV in her profile also make sense. Other is..........well did Void Drifter stronger than KMB????

Back