• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I don't mind either way, I'm just saying that putting "miHoYoverse" may imply adding in any other works/series the developers made. Granted so far it's just GGZ, HI3 and some game called Genshin Impact but y'know...just saying.

If the link between GGZ and HI3 is too small then separate them. Lets handle it the same way we handle the Nasuverses

I can make it, I have times where I'm completely free so I should be good to put said time in to make one.

In fact, if I finish some of the stuff that I need to do today, I can even do it straight afterwards - or at least make a solid start

Thanks as well.

I'd probably also would have thought of something to make also, as I did a (re)work for another verse before.

Thinking about it, this actually inspires me to try and actually make one for the Lyrical Nanoha verse haha.

Looks good. Surprised you just used that particular verses gallery set like that haha.

Wonder how it should be set up though? For Valkyries, I was pretty much thinking of setting up as just that for anyone who is a Valkyrie. Same for the Herscherrs though I know some like Mei and Bronya would overlap with that.

Either that or maybe so it by factions?

Yeah, I reused the gallery from that verse you linked just to give the page that extra spice hehe I'm all up for opinions at this point, but yeah, the categories is something we need to give a good think on.

@Kaioken: Kek that's fair. I was thinking about it based on if we do it by classification type (i.e identifying characters like Kiana, Mei and Bronya by what occupation or whatever they are (in their case Valkyries) or if we do it by faction like having one for Anti-Enthropy and Schiskal (forgot the spelling).

Though seeing we got stuff like Herscheers and specific Honkai beasts, we could maybe do that like how Kingdom Hearts and Fate/Grand Order classify them.

That's what I had in mind mostly. So we have stuff like Valkyries, Herscheers, and Honkai's.

I'm guessing we should also make some for Zombies and Mechs/Robots and "other" for those who don't fall under any of the above like the fox and Benares?

Was thinking we can do that like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta (Verse), as I just realized they have it more clearly to classify them...I think.

haha...good question.

I just figured they would as they're as much of a constant enemy as the Heartless in KH are. Though I think the Zombies stop being really prominent sometimes after Chp3 or 4?

I suppose Profiles for individual enemy units are okay, I guess.

What I was meaning is that, they are usually like Grunt Units for you to fight, so I'm not sure if they are prominent enough characters.

For the profile links on the verse page, would you guys think it would look better in a chibi style (the ones that are used in the game's dorms) or the same proper renders that we're going to be using for the profiles anyway?

Eg.

White Comet Chibi
KianaWCStigma

Edit:

There's also an option of using the in-game portraits.

I've uploaded all 3 variations already in my Sandbox as like a little preview, so no need to worry visualising what it'd look like.

@Witch

Hehe, hence why I asked

I'd go for the in-game portraits just so I can always see their hot-I mean greatness all the time.

Those can be used as it doesn't always have to use the same art pic for the characters. But it's optional and can work either way.

Chibi's can be good for the initial appearance and then clicking on them leads to their char pages that show their true......GREATNESS ovo

About the verse page, it's been updated quite a bit yesterday for those who didn't see it. Finally got a verse summary done for both, the images for the valks uploaded and as well as the overall structure being more or less complete :p

I think the only thing I need to do is just finish up the categories for both HI3 and GGZ + Work on a description of the verse's power (which we need to come to a conclusion on)

https://www.reddit.com/r/houkai3rd/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Hoho~

And yeah, power of the verse is last thing to add and then maybe it'll be put on the wiki. From earlier up in this thread, Witch and I believe Genki talked about there being Tier 7 to 6 feats. Speed I deadass forgot but I might have remembered something along the lines of Hypersonic or more.

This is ofc in reference to Honkai. I don't have a clue for GGZ cuz I don't play it (Eng player here) and not aware if there's even an ENG ver for it or not (if there's none, that explains why already)

So I just remembered again that we seem to have a problem with what to put for the power of HI3.

Looking through the earlier comments, it seems that they would be Tier 6 rather than Tier 7 or so I've been able to pinpoint them.

Notably it's from here where Smolice showed a scan regarding one of the gems or whatever that, if not secured, would instantly destroy several cities. According to them, this was in Wendy's possession and was in New Zealand when the Valks of our squad found her. Kaltias seemed to note that it would be Tier 6 for it to be able to do what it would done.

I think there's also Wendy conjuring up a few tornados to **** up a city in one of the HI3 mangas but I forgot if it's canon to the story or not. Someone can correct me on it cuz it's been a long time since I last read it. There's also the black holes that Welt creates and I think Genki made a rough calc that got it to Tier 4 or something...that too I also forgot or if they really did it. If they did, I haven't seen it in a long time so I'll have to check.

Speed wise is unknown atm. Genki pointed out two that can be used but needs to calc'd. There's the one of Fu Hua performing this and that of Benares traveling to the moon with Sirin. Those are what comes to mind and what I was told but I would assume there's more that could possibly be done and/or found.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:RKGenki/Sandbox#Honkai

Found it. So Genki's results for Welt's BH's, as they're apparently compared to real ones, are from Tier 5 to 4. But iirc they said it would scale anyone like HoR Bronya to their tier/ap but not dura. At least that's how I remembered it.

If you disregard that, then we have the Tier 6 feat of the destroying multiple cities thing from above. I think there was also gonna be something similar that would have happened in that manga as well but I can't recall if it was gonna be DC AoE or Hax AoE.

Back