• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

RKGenki said:
@Gar not sure if this is what you mean, but you can pretty much make as many as you want, as long as you add something at the end of your user profile's URL after a / and start editing the page you get
@Qliph depends on if anyone tanked stuff that scales, can't remember rn. Some characters will be glass cannons for sure tho (like Bronya with the Star of Eden as I said previously)
^ This is what he said regarding the scaling.

And by the way, who scales to the Tier 6 thing?

I'd say T6 for the regular valks imho if we go off of scaling Kiana, Mei and Bronya to Wendy (which I'm half-minded about it being PIS because she's a Herrscher and I really don't think even 3 B Rank Suits would cut it in a fight).

Kinda reluctant on abusing backscaling by dividing them in 3, but I don't know of other better options (Stuck with grinding Chap 13 Quests than actually progressing the story)

Yeah IDEK what other kinds of scaling we can get off for the regular Valks. Also I sorta assumed that Bronya was talking down Wendy as they were fighting, which may have also allowed them to calm her down and restrain her.

I also remembered Genki saying something about Sirin launching meteors down on earth but DK what that would yield either.

@Diinou

I think backscaling would just make everything too complicated, I think even one of the three alone would result in Wendy having a slight edge over said valk, but not by a lot in any shape or form due to literally failing to take at least one of them out.

@Qlip

I wouldn't necessarily agree with the whole "calming down Wendy so she doesn't fight as efficiently" thing. Even if it did have geniune impact, Wendy would've just finished them all even before Bronya would've even thought of that idea if Wendy was stronger.

As for the Sirin thing, it's seriously up for debate. One of said meteors hit a place near Moscow, causing 31% of it to be wiped, but since we're aware that she can definately summon multiple meteors... The variability becomes really apparent.

What do you lot think though? I'd say that if Sirin was serious, she'd probably be able to completely destroy the Earth with enough time, and definately at an even faster rate with the absorption of Welt's Core.

Should I help with this thread? I am very much kept up on all versions of Honkai verse and the more relative Stigmata's are the Kasalana's, Schiaric and forgot the last but there are three of them iirc.

Aight, I've pretty much done a whole repsect thread on most If all the god tiers in the verse including GGZ - already done on mah baby girl Sirin.

@Diinou

I guess getting started on the actual profiles themselves seem like the next step.

(Though I need to quickly finish up the little paragraph in my sandbox about the verse's power)

68eef922dc17341e1fb42c41a2ace55c

That's the thing, I'm fairly sure it would get deleted right away with no additional pages:

"Grey (since these verses have literally zero pages, they will be deleted on the spot)"

I don't get why a verse page with no profiles would get deleted if profiles for it are gonna be made for it later anyways...

Anyways I was also thinking that gathering up feats or perhaps maybe compiling up some kind of blog to justify their tiers...or some such should also do the trick cuz IDEK what tiers will be made for HI3. I've seen one person on this site do that for this Precure series so that would be good to do the same for here. Heck I'm planning on doing the same for two more series here.

Kek, that's Kallen's personal heaven right there.

Oh I'm aware of that one. Although it's more due to REALLY REALLY questionable translations than just not having profiles. Real sad but that's pretty much what's happened with that one.

HI3 shouldn't get deleted if it doesn't have profiles at the start. It's more that as long as the stats are justified (or whatever, IDEK how much they truly care about that) and if it's not bad/poor quality in terms of its page creation (the profiles, I mean).

More of a suggestion really.

Tbh, the verse you linked, Diinou, does have stuff worthy of indexing (due to this site being an indexing site first and a debating site second), such as the total power of the verse being explained in large detail and all that. It's also beneficial for them to have a lot of supporters, as another piece of the main criteria that is used to determine a verse's "validity" are active supporters, showing that they are more likely to put in work to get it looking clean and up to snuff than something that will just remain, well-- incredibly incomplete.

"miHoYoverse" doesn't have the same luxury in the sense that we don't have a whole lot notable to show other than maybe the verse's total power just yet - I'm thinking that we work on it a bit more and at the very least get at least one profile out and something to accompany it (a blog post, calc or so linked to the main verse page) + the verse power explanation.

You've also got to remember that some of the auditors won't know the verse as much as we do, if not know anything about it at all, so for all they know they can just delete it without a second thought due to lack of content and notable material.

@Witch

I was actually going into my Sandbox today and thought of just that (thanks for reminding me), considering Genshin Impact may not have all of us hooked onto it when it releases (and then we write ourselves into a corner cuz' miHoYoverse)

It's whatever you all want to make. Profile, Verse page, those things can be fixed/adjusted later.

Although I will say that getting feats to scale for the characters will be hard ish to make since it's not just the game but also the side mats like comics to gather from (and I think that's where the more impressive feats come in...or most, idk).

Hm. Fair enough.

Then I guess you work on the Verse page draft (Can you send the link to it here? Getting lazy to scroll up), then also a profile for somebody (Maybe just for White Comet Kiana?)

Smolice (The op of the thread) Has a pretty advanced Kiana draft in her blog already. Im sure she woudnt mind us using it, considering that she left the wiki for good.

Back