• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Schnee One said:
1. B brushing off a black hole is not a Durability feat, Black Holes aren't physical and they destroy Matter by breaking it down on a Quabtum level, so B doesn't physically scale to it, rather he has resistance to its affects
2. Avrora's storm? Can you show me that?

3. Aight
1) Brushing it off is surely a durability feat, if our ideas of "brushing it off" are similar anyway. We're not talking about going into a black hole, though. We're talking about pouring in energy to produce one. The question isn't about B but rather C.

2) 2nd Eruption Chapter 35 page 6.

So Honkai energy can be measured in units called HW. We can potentially use them for scaling purposes.

Moonlight Throne/Selene ship's 12,000 HW can level North America in 24 hours and instantly destroy a city of 30,000,000 people. The Herrscher of the End survived a 200% power shot from this ship but lost only 30% of her energy. She did need 12 hours to recover, though.
PkKqRUG.png

V3Infm7.png

gSiaIGV.png

The Herrscher of the Void has 4458 HW. Depending on how we interpret HW (it's not known what exactly one HW means...is it linear? exponential like the Richter scale?), she could potentially scale from continental levels.
0uAzcSo.png

Last edited:
There's been a lot of talk about Welt's black hole in this thread, but the 9th Herrscher of the previous era did it better. It created a black hole that instantly destroyed the continent of Mu, killing 1/6 of humanity's remaining population.

在这个星球上
崩坏伴随着文明而生
上个文明纪元中
第九律者在地球引发的黑洞
吞噬了整个穆大陆.
人类的人口基数瞬间减少了六分之一,
社会结构也随之破坏, 幸存的人类只能艰难地生存

Feel free to copypaste the text into Google translate.

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

No, Mu, if I'm getting this right, is a continent that was either in the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean depending on which person you believe in. But both sources state that it was destroyed in a single night by volcanic activity and earthquakes. Considering that the Old World Honkai War took place 50,000 years ago, I believe that Honkai is using Churchward's version of Mu. For anyone who wants to know more, here's the link to Mu.

That's a good scan btw. That could be used to justify 6-A Old World Herrschers. The most we've seen from New World in terms of AP were Sirin and the original Welt, and probably Ana.

Some more feats for the Herrscher of the End and Kevin Kaslana. Chapter 38 of the Second Eruption manhua.

The Selene satellite cannon (which converts Honkai energy to light and then heat) fires a beam at 200% power, creating an explosion as seen in the scan below. They're on the moon for reference. The Herrscher loses 30% of her power, but survives. I like to think of the "explosion" as an actual explosion, but it's just as possible to be the Herrscher's massive stores of Honkai energy being converted into just as much light. The Selene could be more hax than actual damage in any case, although my previous post shows how it can also become a 24-hour continent buster.
0007.jpg

Kevin then strikes the Herrscher with Judgement of Shamash, creating a shockwave as seen below, stunning but not grievously injuring her. This can probably be calced.
0008.jpg

Last edited:
No, Mu, if I'm getting this right, is a continent that was either in the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean depending on which person you believe in. But both sources state that it was destroyed in a single night by volcanic activity and earthquakes. Considering that the Old World Honkai War took place 50,000 years ago, I believe that Honkai is using Churchward's version of Mu. For anyone who wants to know more, here's the link to Mu.

The panel shows the Indian Ocean, implying that Mu used to be somewhere in there.

The previous era Herrschers seem to max out at around continent level. The Herrscher of Fire sets Australia on fire in a week. Note how it's explicitly stated she's stronger than the previous 6 Herrschers.

If we really want to go high-end, here's God Kiana from GGZ surface-wiping the Earth. The same animation shows a good speed feat of her and Mei flying into space within a matter of seconds. Of course, it's a different game in a different canon, so these feats probably can't be used for HI3. Still, it's popularly believed that the Herrscher of the End from HI3 is God Kiana, the very same character, which very well may be the case. Worst case scenario, she can be included in a composite GGZ/HI3 setting or character.

Last edited:
Yep, now we need speed feat

But i remember there is a line said that Current Era Herrschers is stronger than Previous Era Herrschers, or i could be wrong though

Well, no, it was Kevin commenting that Sirin had developed the power that wasn't present in the Old World Herrschers but it could be because that the Honkai Will gave her four cores, making her stronger than the other Herrschers of her era.

Yep, now we need speed feat

But i remember there is a line said that Current Era Herrschers is stronger than Previous Era Herrschers, or i could be wrong though
Speed feats? Unfortunately, I can't think of too many. Still, here's a decent one that most characters could scale from. Kiana in her base White Comet form reacts to and blocks gatling gun fire from a mech. With a BASEBALL BAT. Whether this is consistent or inconsistent with the overall reaction speed of the series I can't say.

In the same video at 3:37, she flies from the top of a building to high above the city in a few seconds. At 3:48, she begins flying even higher. Unfortunately, there's a black screen from 3:57 to 3:59, which may imply a timeskip and that she didn't manage to fly to that height in real time.

Manga have some speed feat, also HoT Mei vs HoV Kiana did have some good speed feat for calc i think, when they battle each other in the sky, but as far as i'm concerned, they have impressive short-burst speed and reaction, attacking speed, but casual combat movement speed is very bad. Even in the short animation video, Kiana are not actually deflect the bullets but she spin the baseball bat in front of her to act as a shield, so the feat is not impressive as it's seem, she even need to time stop to deal with the missiles, so she have good reaction speed but don't have speed to counter those missiles. And yeah like you said, the frame between Kiana at the sky and her in the space possibly is a timeskip.

Manga have some speed feat, also HoT Mei vs HoV Kiana did have some good speed feat for calc i think, when they battle each other in the sky, but as far as i'm concerned, they have impressive short-burst speed and reaction, attacking speed, but casual combat movement speed is very bad. Even in the short animation video, Kiana are not actually deflect the bullets but she spin the baseball bat in front of her to act as a shield, so the feat is not impressive as it's seem, she even need to time stop to deal with the missiles, so she have good reaction speed but don't have speed to counter those missiles. And yeah like you said, the frame between Kiana at the sky and her in the space possibly is a timeskip.
How she blocked it doesn't matter too much. What matters is that she's fast enough to react to incoming machine gun fire, which is a pretty good baseline for the series. She was also swinging through the air on a cable line, which is difficult to move or change directions on. In-game, there are certain stages where you fight Kiana or Kallen (who use guns, very special guns), and any playable character you choose is able to react to and dodge their gunfire.

At 1:23, she reacts to and blocks one missile. Seconds later, she dodges an entire salvo of missiles with ease. You're referring to 2:17, where she indeed needed to use timestop. I believe that she was surprised and caught-off guard by the missiles that flew toward her from the defeated mech below the platform she stood on (she couldn't see and therefore anticipate them being fired, unlike at 1:25; she also thought the mech was already destroyed), yet her reactions were still fast enough to activate timestop when they were nearly about to hit her.

Last edited:
How she blocked it doesn't matter too much. What matters is that she's fast enough to react to incoming machine gun fire, which is a pretty good baseline for the series. She was also swinging through the air on a cable line, which is difficult to move or change directions on. In-game, there are certain stages where you fight Kiana or Kallen (who use guns, very special guns), and any playable character you choose is able to react to and dodge their gunfire.

At 1:23, she reacts to and blocks one missile. Seconds later, she dodges an entire salvo of missiles with ease. You're referring to 2:17, where she indeed needed to use timestop. I believe that she was surprised and caught-off guard by the missiles that flew toward her from the defeated mech below the platform she stood on (she couldn't see and therefore anticipate them being fired, unlike at 1:25; she also thought the mech was already destroyed), yet her reactions were still fast enough to activate timestop when they were nearly about to hit her.
You clearly doesn't understand what i said then, i mean that she have good reaction speed, but her movement speed to not enough, she can't out-run bullets despite could reacting to its so she need to spin the bat to act like a shield to block bullet, and even them if you look closely most bullet missed, she could react to missiles, but need timestop to deal with them because she lack speed to out-run them. And your claim she dodge entire salvo with ease is wrong, she clearly struggling and exert herself to dodge them, and still each missile explode very close to her position. And please don't bring gameplay mechanic like playable character could dodge gunfire to claim them as feats, it is hardly work.

You clearly doesn't understand what i said then, i mean that she have good reaction speed, but her movement speed to not enough, she can't out-run bullets despite could reacting to its so she need to spin the bat to act like a shield to block bullet, and even them if you look closely most bullet missed, she could react to missiles, but need timestop to deal with them because she lack speed to out-run them. And your claim she dodge entire salvo with ease is wrong, she clearly struggling and exert herself to dodge them, and still each missile explode very close to her position. And please don't bring gameplay mechanic like playable character could dodge gunfire to claim them as feats, it is hardly work.
She did dodge the first round of missiles easily, though. Prove that she struggled and had to exert herself to dodge them. And none of them exploded very close to her position.

She did dodge the first round of missiles easily, though. Prove that she struggled and had to exert herself to dodge them. And none of them exploded very close to her position.
Wow this is.............speed, anyway, i rewatch the video many time over, the explode radius is very close to her, roundly 5-10m i think

Wow this is.............speed, anyway, i rewatch the video many time over, the explode radius is very close to her, roundly 5-10m i think
I rewatched the scene several times too, and not one missile actually exploded onscreen. They all flew past her. If they did explode after missing her, they weren't anywhere near her. To clear up any confusion, I'm talking about the scene at 1:25.

Why did we start with the Will of the Honkai? Both the Manhua and the Game barely bring it up. We've only heard of it during the Second Lawman Webcomic so a lot of the powers on there are pure speculation imo

IDEK why they started with the God Tier either. Not to mention that it would have been good to maybe put the...dimensional stuff in a blog to explain how its even Tier 1? Especially given the wikia’s tiering standards.

That aside, definitely would have been good had you guys start with the MC’s before even tackling the God Tier.

The Dimensional Stuff in Honkai is weird because they do explore the notion of a multiverse. But we don't know if that Multiverse counts as Tier 1. From what we know, Honkai is 11-Dimensions thanks to the Anti-Entropy Visual Novel as the OP of the Will of the Honkai Page backed up via a scan. But we don't know if Honkai's 11-D even qualifies for the wiki's definitions for Tier 1. But from what I see, based on statements by Liese in both HI3 Chapter 10 and in the AE Visual Novel, the Honkai Verse runs on M-Theory... but this is just a guess... don't quote me and feel free to disagree or dispute

Back