• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Nicol Bolas (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering two of Bolas' main abilities are super precise clockworking of timelines as well as walking outside and back into the multiverse at will, the very first thing I can say is that BFR likely isn't a problem.

More reasoning for a vote? Or all for now?

How many MTG fights are on the profiles?

Gargoyle One said:
More reasoning for a vote? Or all for now?
If you want an actual vote, then Bolas for reasons I gave, before. Insta-killing other 2-A characters with a touch, incredibly good mind hax, ability to seal and destroy beings of his level that cannot normally be "killed", etc.

Yes, Bolas still takes that one. The BFR may work seeing how the timeline is now nonexistent and disconnected from the multiverse (Also works on "At least 2-A characters" who can cross universes) instead of a regular one but Nicol still has a higher chance of haxing her first.

Nicol for Azzy's reasons.

You see Kali if you downgraded Homura on 2-C like I told you to, she wouldn't be having and loosing this match lol.

At least she was about to win the Swamp Thing match until it was closed. But yeah Nicol for reasons above.

Kaltias said:
Yes, Bolas still takes that one. The BFR may work seeing how the timeline is now nonexistent and disconnected from the multiverse (Also works on "At least 2-A characters" who can cross universes) instead of a regular one but Nicol still has a higher chance of haxing her first.
And Kal contradicted that

I see....Nicol take this via having more option to take out Homu.

While the real reason I votes him because Homura had mindscrew me beforehand so that everyone would stop bitching at her because she got no lose ;P

Peter1129 said:
At least she was about to win the Swamp Thing match until it was closed. But yeah Nicol for reasons above.
I can just make a ST vs Homu thread, all you need to do is to vote so Homu will get ten wins. OVO

I can just make a ST vs Homu thread, all you need to do is to vote so Homu will get ten wins. OVO

Well if you want to make her original 1st loss into her 10th win than go for it.

Lol don't worry, i'll go back to the other one soon. It's due to a thing that I said back when I was new here

You know what we need? More Homura vs Magic threads. Someone needs to get on that.

As for the match, I'm pretty sure the dragon that was once nominated for the title of most powerful dragon on the site should take this via Azzy's reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back