• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck-verse VS Undertale-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
All characters VS All characters. All are bloodlusted. Must end in death for everyone.

Let the war begin...

If we're not accounting for characters who can't be defined very well (Annoying Dog, Gaster, etc.), then English probably solos. I don't know if he can perma-kill Asriel and Frisk, but he'll probably perma-kill almost everyone else on both sides.

Well the AD is the creator of the Undertale story and probably could make it into a gigantic hyperverse if it wanted, but it suffers from the same problem as Hussie in that it is mainly a joke character without consistent feats. Toriel also showed the ability to transcend the events of the story and stood up unharmed after she was on the verge of death due to Frisk's attacks, but that seems like it's a gag scene and shouldn't be taken seriously.

The fact that he is completely invulnrable to everyone in the story unlike Hussie who got shanked by Spades Slick makes him a better candidate for 1-A, though.

Not sure.

HIT IT said:
Well the AD is the creator of the Undertale story and probably could make it into a gigantic hyperverse if it wanted, but it suffers from the same problem as Hussie in that it is mainly a joke character without consistent feats. Toriel also showed the ability to transcend the events of the story and stood up unharmed after she was on the verge of death due to Frisk's attacks, but that seems like it's a gag scene and shouldn't be taken seriously.
The fact that he is completely invulnrable to everyone in the story unlike Hussie who got shanked by Spades Slick makes him a better candidate for 1-A, though.

Not sure.
Well, like I said, I'm not accounting for characters like Gaster and AD due to how impossible it is to gauge their power (and the fact Gaster technically "doesn't exist").

yeah while the highest tiers of undertale could go pretty far english with his sheer power and ultimate time manipulation is just unsurmountable. the only way that I can see undertale finishing him off is if sans is supported by Flowey, Asriel, UtU, Chara, and Frisk to spam KR on english. but besides that my vote is on choice C, Lord English.

English is a higher-dimensional being, even if everyone in the verse combined their powers to attack him they would have no ability to hurt him.

AD is the only possible reason HS could lose.

actually even if sans catches English in his special attack, English can just wait till the end of time and go back after sans bites it.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
HIT IT said:

Not sure.
Well, like I said, I'm not accounting for characters like Gaster and AD due to how impossible it is to gauge their power (and the fact Gaster technically "doesn't exist").
If so then Homestuck stomps really, really hard.

This thread should be locked as stomp/spite, since it's ridiculous to assume a series that has 12D characters could lose to a series who strongest character is only far above low 2-C.

Ah boy, I'm sorry. I figured that there could be some kind of hax within the Undertale-verse that could possibly give them a fair chance, guess not...

I highly doubt that Undertale contains enough hax to stomp 12D beings.

Anyway, i'd like it if someone who knows a lot more about HS and UT could weigh in.

HIT IT said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
HIT IT said:
Well the AD is the creator of the Undertale story and probably could make it into a gigantic hyperverse if it wanted, but it suffers from the sa0me problem as Hussie in that it is mainly a joke character without consistent feats. Toriel also showed the ability to transcend the events of the story and stood up unharmed after she was on the verge of death due to Frisk's attacks, but that seems like it's a gag scene and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Not sure.
If so then Homestuck stomps really, really hard.
This thread should be locked as stomp/spite, since it's ridiculous to assume a series that has 12D characters could lose to a series who strongest character is only far above low 2-C.
Determination and KR can BS most of homestuck, just English is so powerful and in charge of the timeline that the hax either become negated (determination) or just pointless (soul manipulation, rule exploit, teleportation.

HIT IT said:
I highly doubt that Undertale contains enough hax to stomp 12D beings.
Anyway, i'd like it if someone who knows a lot more about HS and UT could weigh in.
As the guy who created 99% of the HS profiles and all of the UT profiles, I'd say yeah, you're right.

With what's been shown, nobody in UT could take on English, with the possible exception of Annoying Dog (and maybe Gaster if we ever learn more about him), and since we don't know exactly how AD works, I can't say for sure. That said, I doubt English could get rid of Frisk or Asriel for good (their assured existence hax, like his, are pretty insane), but it's nigh impossible they'd be able to hurt him, either.

I think with prep time and info UT could take English via using everyone's hax in conjunction to just have sans lay into him while trying to keep away from any of his attacks but with none of that and having to fight a powerful verse as well it just can't be done.

Knowing Toby comparing Sans' hax to gaster's would be like comparing the Death Note to Umineko conceptual truth attacks, but as it is now Homestuck stomps.

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't expecting it to all come down to just English alone. Are there other Homestuck characters that can win?

Otakuzoid said:
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't expecting it to all come down to just English alone. Are there other Homestuck characters that can win?
I mean as it stands, English is >>> the rest of Homestuck, so there's that. John after fusing with the Ultimate Weapon is supposed to be able to hurt English, but I don't know if he has the hax to put down UT's god tiers. There's also the Horrorterrors, but we don't know a whole lot about them.

Again, like I said, this isn't taking Annoying Dog or W.D. Gaster into account, due to how difficult they are to define.

Otakuzoid said:
pretty much no, Determination would give UT complete control over the timeline to just have Omega Flowey and Asriel save scum their team's way to victory. allowing even in a large battle for them to work out better and better strategies as well as make it so they know who to take out fast(I.E. bec noir, jake, doc scratch, etc.) which would just devolve into an infinite number of battles with UT getting more and more of an edge until they win. the only reason English stomps is that he seems to have the time powers superior to that

Still, here's a thought...

Though English may have greater Time manipulation, the nature of Determination causes characters to remember events that transpired within erased timelines.

Even if Lord English had Infinitely better Time-manipulation then them, they would still not be defenseless against it.

Don't know how helpful this will be though...

Anyway, I wouldn't put it behind Chara to One shot a 50-dimensional being as long as Chara's knife connects with that being's body, somewhere.

1-C vs bunch of 2-Cs doesn't seems fair at all, even with hax. There is nothing stopping English from just destroying their multiverse and everything in it, even Determination imo

SaikouTouhou said:
1-C vs bunch of 2-Cs doesn't seems fair at all, even with hax. There is nothing stopping English from just destroying their multiverse and everything in it, even Determination imo
Determination exists separately from the multiverse, though. That, and English has never shown the ability to directly attack concepts. Just attack existence on a fundamental level.

According to his page, Annoying dog has type 5 immortality. Does English have anything that can counter this?

Otakuzoid said:
According to his page, Annoying dog has type 5 immortality. Does English have anything that can counter this?
No, he doesn't. But as I said, I'm not taking guys like Annoying Dog and Gaster into account due to us not knowing anything about their true nature or the full extent of what they are.

<-- Haven't played the True Ending so doesn't knows shit

It does? I didn't even know Undertale had a concept of Multiverse. Still, I have difficulty seeing killing English, a stalemate at best.

SaikouTouhou said:
<-- Haven't played the True Ending so doesn't knows shit
It does? I didn't even know Undertale had a concept of Multiverse. Still, I have difficulty seeing killing English, a stalemate at best.
It has the concept of infinite timelines, so yeah. Also, if you want my opinion, see my replies above.

(Unrelated question) Would it be legit to have a profile for Gaster here? Since he more or less doesn't exists.

SaikouTouhou said:
(Unrelated question) Would it be legit to have a profile for Gaster here? Since he more or less doesn't exists.
I was planning on making one, but much like AD, there'd be a lot of unknowns. Tampering with the game's files reveals Gaster both exists and doesn't exist, as well as being everywhere and nowhere, so...that should be interesting.

If type 5 immortality is something english might not be able to defeat I remember seeing somewhere that Frisk seems to have type 5, and the same could possibly be said for Omega Flowey and Asriel. besides that, retaining memories from time manipulation wouldn't apply to English's usage of it since he's moving himself back in time as oppossed to how determination does it where time is just straight up reverted.

In conclusion I say that

-with Lord English, Homestuck stomps

-without him, Undertale god tiers continuosly save scum until they piece together a timeline where they completely defeat Homestuck seemingly efficiently and flawlessly

I have high doubt of Type 5 immortality Undertale, as that thing is usually reserved for nigh omni being and omni.

Also, since Determination is outside the Multiverse, shouldn't English be able to break through it?

SaikouTouhou said:
I have high doubt of Type 5 immortality Undertale, as that thing is usually reserved for nigh omni being and omni.
Also, since Determination is outside the Multiverse, shouldn't English be able to break through it?
so how would you define Frisk's immortality when fighting Asriel?

SaikouTouhou said:
AD's immortality appears to be far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above Type 4, and is leaning much more closely to type 5.

Like I said, English hasn't shown the ability to attack concepts directly.

Otakuzoid said:
What exactly classifies as nigh omnipotent and straight up omnipotent?
There is no such thing as 'nigh-omnipotent'. 1845927634017397310058713307434441906 is still infinitely below infinity.

An omnipotent can do anything. Anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back