• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Kids Revision

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Continued from here .

Most of them are abilities that they have in base but arent mentioned or included in the powers and abilities section.

John: In base, John has Regenerationn with the Hellacious Blue Phlegm Aneurysm Gushers (No, I didn't made that up), Flight with either his Rocket Pack or Bro's Rocket Board (AR? gave it to him), Can summon Nannasprite with his pendant and Air Manipulation .

Rose: In base she has Poison Manipulation with the Bodacious Black Liquid Sorrow Gushers (...really?), Flight, Telekinesis and Multi-universal range with the The Thorns of Oglogoth, Clairvoyance with the Magic Cue Ball and X-Ray Vision . She can also summon Jaspersprite with her pendant, but isn't very likely to do so.

And why does she have teleportation as God Tier?

Dave: In base he has Flight with the Unreal Air , Time Travel and Duplication with Timetables, limited Ice Manipulation with the Snoop Dogg Snow Cone Machete (...) and can freeze people in time with Fraymotifs . He can also summon Davesprite with his pendant, but like Rose he isn't really likely to do so.

Jade: She has Flight and Enhanced strength with the Iron Lass suit, The ability to see anything happening in her session with the Junior Compu-Sooth Spectagoggles , Energy Projection with the Green Sun Streetsweeper, Spatial Manipulation via Fraymotifs and she should be upgraded to 8-C for being able to kill Dave . As God-Tier she inherited energy projection from Becsprite (shown here? )

Roxy: In base she can use Void offensively via Fraimotifs and has Intangibillity and Invisibility via the Ring of Void. As a god tier she has BFR and should be upgraded to At least High 4-C for for doing more damage to The Condesce than anyone else.

Jake: As low 2-C He has limited life creation and Soul Manipulation via Brain Ghost Dirk , and should be upgraded to 1-C for overpowering Calibor .

Teleportation isn't from the moment of Bec vs John fight?

Also, we have:

Roxy can use the void aspect offensively in [S Collide] , this should have given resistance to void manipulation at The Condesce. and BFR because of having "banish the puppet to the void"

Jane's resurrection power was said to kill undead beings (kind of One Hit Kill?)

Limited life creation for Jake due to create many angels when is Hope Shield is activated.

It is also mentioned by Andrew Hussie that Dirk would have sliced his meteor while he was still a baby / child. His meteor should be scale to the meteor slice by Bro (who have the size of the texas ). This should be a upgrade to city level for all Alpha Kids;

As far as we know, Rose just woke up.

I'm pretty sure it isn't Void Manipulation Resistance, but more like AP/Durability difference.

Jane's ability to kill undead beings was just an almost baseless asumption made by Jade, as Jane can heal Kanaya like any other person.

Andrew cleary wrote:

"It is probably not possible in the real world. But as an adult, he stood on a meteor as it descended to Earth, and chopped it in half. As a baby, raising himself is a really minor feat in comparison."

The rest seems fine.

His dream-self is just woke up indeed, the teleportation should be removed.

Roxy did more damage to The Condesce than anyone (besides killing him), I do not think it's just an AP / dura report.

I had read wrong for Dirk, sorry.

Rose's reach should be much higher than multi-universal, since it's about two different Genesis Frogs.

And Jake's Hope Field should be at least 1-C to have overpowered Caliborn.

Roxy doing more damage was mostly because Jhon, Rose and Kanaya were so surprised that they stopped attacking briefly, maybe this could upgrade her to At least High 4-C.

'Multi-Universal: Attacks are able to reach anywhere between two to a thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums'. I don't see the problem (And it was between two Sessions, not two Genesis Frogs.

1-C Jake.

I mean it makes sence but...

1-C Jake.

I think it makes sence.

Trolls' session was in the Genesis Frog "of Snowman", and Kids' session in the Genesis Frog destroyed by Jack.

Yellow crybaby tier 1 because of defeating an arrogant kid...

Sessions are completely separated from the Genesis Frogs, otherwise Jack's Red Miles would have reached the Post-Scratch Kids' Sessions. They are like Solar System sized Universes.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Wrong webcomic past me, wrong webcomic.

It was more for gag, Aranea got off Jane easily in Game Over.

Aranea is also the scale at The Condesce, who literally defeated Jane without the slightest effort.

I don't think it's really a feat.

You sure? Aranea took quite a while to take Jane off, and it kinda looks like she did it using her psychic powers, which are far superior to her physical strength.

She clearly just open her arms. She used her psychic powers for take the sword and kill Jake and Jane.

Also (it's a bit off-topic), but does Gamzee's feat of the planet level not be affected by the fact that it's possibly higher than Vriska's final attack?

This attack corresponds to the same roll of dice as the Ancestral Awakening, Gamzee should be scaled to this form of Vriska.

CCG: REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO THE BLACK KING.

CCG: NOBODY COULD EXPLAIN IT, AND THEN HE JUST WENT BACK TO SPACING OUT FOR THE REST OF THE BATTLE.

CCG: I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE **** WAS THAT.

CCG: I DON'T EVEN THINK THE KING COULD ******* BELIEVE IT, FRANKLY.

CCG: DID ANYONE'S ATTACK DO AS MUCH DAMAGE? I DON'T THINK SO.

CCG: I DON'T EVEN THINK VRISKA'S DID, ALTHOUGH IT'S HARD TO SAY SINCE THAT WAS THE KNOCKOUT BLOW.

So yeah, Gamzee did more damage that anyone else, but mostly because Vriska's attack was the last one (and I think she was attacking the King's scepter rather that the King himself).

And I think that the Black King would have been one-shooted if Gamzee was truly Low 2-C.

I can't think of anything else, I'm going to sleep and ask Azathoth to comment here tomorow.

Happy 4/13 everyone.

All Beta Kids should also be 1-C to Low 1-B.

They are described as the biggest threat to Caliborn at Masterpiece events, to the point where he had to seal them in The Treasure / The Ultimate Weapon.

Vriska herself also says that the effect of The Treasure / The Ultimate Weapon is to "release the sealed heroes to kill Lord English".

Dave is also specifically said to be the one who can kill Lord English, and John has the Recton's power.

Noted that the Masterpiece events happen after the whole Homestuck story, it's during the same timeskip that Jake learned to master his powers.

@Yuri That sounds like an outlier. Especially since without the Ultimate weapon the strongest the kids have shown is High 3-A and Low 2-C.

With revision they should become at least High 2-A.

Also the event are after everything, Jake and Dirk can use their power correctly, Roxy can use her void power for an another use than create pumpkin, and generic object, Jade has always her power, ect... They have clearly evolved during the 3/4 years separating credits and Masterpiece.

P.S: Read this thread for 2-A to High 2-A stuff, this should be a massive upgrade for the majority of Homestuck.

Only for the end of the comic yes, and what is your opinion on 2-A / High 2-A stuff?

Also, should not the name "English" of Jake give it a kind of resistance / immunity to the temporal paradox, or a sort of immortality like that of Gamzee?

YuriAkuto said:
Only for the end of the comic yes, and what is your opinion on 2-A / High 2-A stuff?

Also, should not the name "English" of Jake give it a kind of resistance / immunity to the temporal paradox, or a sort of immortality like that of Gamzee?
2-A/High 2-A seems fine.

Nah, all that means is that if Jake died it would cause a time paradox that would doom the timeline. Also, Gamzee already has an immortality like that. It makes since for Gamzee because I remember there being a statement about there never being a timeline where Gamzee dies.

Yes, Andrew said that to Caliborn, but it's more "because clown are hard to kill for reason without any sense".

Tier 1 seems fine as long it's just post Homestuck, but i'm skeptical about 2-A.

• We don't know if Doc's hax is combat applicable, or if he was the one who tied the Genesis Frog life to Snowman's. In fact, Lord English seems more likely to have done so.
  • Jack didn't destroy the troll's session, just the planets in it.
  • If we consider the Green Sun a 5-D object, this would give both Rose and Dave immeasurable speed for going from it's center to it's surface in around a minute.

It's pretty self-explanatory that Doc recruited Snowman, and I do not think there's really any proof that Lord English is doing that. And Doc would still become High 2-A without it, via the Green Sun.

The fact that Bec had "completely destroyed" the troll session was not his feat Low 2-C at the base?

High 2-A characters often have an immeasurable speed, it would just scale the speeds of each (and remove the "possibly MFTL +" of some characters like Bro or Jack x3, which is anyway nonsense).

Grimdark Rose is precised having only "a small portion of the Horrorterrors" powers, and it's just a scaling.

The High 4-C feat is only the explosion of his head, pretty sure it's not the full power of Lord Jack, also he's stated stronger than Bec, but slower.

I do not really know Emerl, but his justification seems well above High 6-A

Also, the first guardians High 2-A would explain the durability of Doc.

It's just... 2-A doesn't make any sense, for example:

You know, this is becoming a mess. I'm gonna message Azathoth again.

Emerl is just High 6-A since Sonic was able to defeat him in under 30 second, but he was just a random example so let's stop talking about him

Davesprite has fled, and there is no sign that Bec is trying to stop him. And a 5-B fleeing a Low 2-C is not more logical. Same thing for Rose, even if Grimdark should upgrade to High 2-A for at least resist (weak High 2-A, but still).

Jade also said that no one can travel at the speed of light in the same discussion.

From low 2-C to high 2-A.

Same logic as the Fluorite Octet that can turn Vriska into a Low 2-C being, and that an anime shitty unbreakable sword able to face a pawn manipulate by Lord English.

The First Guardians had been described omnipotent first, and it was implied in a flash that Bec vs. PM killed a Horrorterror (though it may be a victim of Lord English). And the word "omnipotent" was also used for Godhead Pickle Inspector, the Horrorterrors are not comparable to him.

But yeah, message Azatoth seems better.

Back