• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the creator hierachy is probably blatanly R>F, meaning it will be a 1-A+ structure, the furthest ring might be high 1-A, if not, paradox space will be

i wanna recheck because i think, but not sure, that "story" in the context refered to timelines, meaning you could argue the whole hierachy was actually part of each timeline and that the whole "universe" there was one of the rare instances where homestuck is talking about an actual universe and not a genesis frog

if this is right, each frog would have infinite 1-A+ structures and i think there is more stuff to it, maybe we can get them into high 1-A, but i'm pretty sure the furthest ring would definitely end up being high 1-A

regardless, homestuck would probably end up as baseline high 1-A at least

okay now i need scans for:

horrorterrors controlling the furthest ring, if that's right
horrorterrors existing in the highest point of it, because i'm not sure "forever cloaked in the darkness" is enough

shouldn't god tiers without tabbers have tabbers for consistency sake?
i HATE editting tabbers, in fact, i removed tabbers from characters there to make editing easier, outside of john cuz i had this idea after editting him

once i'm done i'll organize them into tabbers

Huh, I'm surprised I didn't notice this earlier, anyways uh, I absolutely have issues with some of the stuff in here, but as the blog is massive it will prolly take me a bit and then some to actually go through all this

Also I wanna say if anyone has the scans about either Dave or Jade manipulating time or space in the furthest ring (if they even do exist), I could get all god tier manipulation of their aspect to wherever the furthest ring scales

Huh, I'm surprised I didn't notice this earlier, anyways uh, I absolutely have issues with some of the stuff in here, but as the blog is massive it will prolly take me a bit and then some to actually go through all this

Also I wanna say if anyone has the scans about either Dave or Jade manipulating time or space in the furthest ring (if they even do exist), I could get all god tier manipulation of their aspect to wherever the furthest ring scales
To be fair, i plan to make threads once the blog is complete to check any issues or stuff missing, obviously not at once, i wanna make parts for sets of characters (like alpha kids, beta kids, etc) and the blog’s appearance like lack of tabbers, lack of trolls like karkat or nepeta, and how WOG (basically the books) will be handled will also be looked over once i’m done with the major things (so now just MSPAReader)

I’m mostly focusing on adding justifications and scans for the more major and sometimes profile unique things, but some stuff in the pages i have no idea where they come from so i might end up adding scans that might not even be the reason they are there, or if they are even legit, i prefer that over removing powers i’m not 100% are not legit (like john’s telekinesis), i think i only removed like 3 powers so far once i saw their context

As for the jade and dave scans, i’ll try look for some but i don’t think they happen unless we count anything done in the meteor or golden cruiser

I’ll try upgrading everyone to 1-A anyway

Last edited:
As for the jade and dave scans, i’ll try look for some but i don’t think they happen unless we count anything done in the meteor or golden cruiser
I am for the former, because iirc there was a statement about how they needed dave to mess with time for the meteor to actually pass through the FR properly and reach the beta session

Back