• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Knight/ The Knight Potential Massive Buff

I'm going to unfollow this thread, as I'm not sure if I can contribute much to the discussion.

Let me know if any results come through.

Alright. I'm not sure where we are on his Dream stuff. I've showed what i can on it. All the stammers and evidence to back it up. So, does anyone have issue? And if so, what issue?

There's also enough reasons above said by some people to as well back up that it isn't reliable/accurate. GalacticAttorney and Apies seem to bring up some good points, I wouldn't go right off the bat by scaling the Dream World to actual AP for it seems to confusing to even do so, as one of the people above said the best that you could do is making a separate key for it and even that seems absurd.

The whole Delicate Flower thing doesn't really support the fact of The Knight being able to traverse through the Dream World and normal world, as when it breaks in the Dream World that's probably just game mechanics coming into play, there's also the fact that the Fragile Strength charm doesn't break once you die to a Dream Boss, indicating the fight was within your dreams, or when you die, you actually don't... die, as you aren't sent back to your original bench, instead you awaken next to the spot you used your dream nail. No Shade, no loss of Geo, and no checkpoint.

No there isn't. Galactic brought up something about The knightmare realm. But nothing about the dream realm has good points against it. But there are plenty reasons for it. Several statements from reliable sources. The area supporting the general idea that it's far bigger than you actually can see. The game has made outright statements and an actual feat that proves that The knights body feels stuff from the dream world.

We agreed on separate key for Godseek since that specifically should be more powerful and have more powers. But it is not absurd at all. It makes sense.

The delicate flower is a thing that supports it. Yes, if you die, the fragile strength doesn't break. But that doesn't debunk the flower. As the flower is destroyed if your Hit. Not killed. So the fact The Knight taking damage can destroy the flower supports it. And it isn't right to assume it to be a game mechanic when even a statement in game supports that Dreams can effect the real world person. Meaning his physical body is taking the hits.

Why is Knoght listed as small size if we don't know exactly how big he is and his world? Just because they are said to be bugs doesn't mean they are the size of one.

Since there is no confirmation and not much evidence of their world size then there is no way to use any object as a reference. We don't even know if they are on earth, it can be any world. I think the only real evidence of their size is the rain. If the bugs were tiny the raindrops should be much thicker compared to them

Probably should bring that to a different CTR. Could try and use the argument that he clearly is bigger than a bug since his needle makes him over 10 inches. Which can support bugs are notably bigger.

I knew that my friend, Just thought it would be good to bring up. Though Staff input would be appreciated for the other parts of the thread.

Back