• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
self explanatory title,lets find out the best of all high tier hokages

Hashirama Senju -sage mode allowed

Minato Namikaze - Bijju mode allowed

Hatake Kakashi -Dual MS

Naruto Uzumaki - Tailed beast sage mode (High 7A version)

All combatants start in base,in case of naruto and kakashi,they start at ten tails arc base and hashirama and minato start in peak base.all combatants are 500meters away from each other,Battle takes place in an abandoned konoha,everyone in character but willing to kill.

I'd have to say Kakashi. Not only is he the fastest, but he plays it the most safe out of all of them.

Free for alls are different than the conventional duel. Even if one of them is the strongest, he could very well lose if he gets unlucky, or if there is an unintentional team-up.

So, this makes it very difficult to tell, but I see Kakashi winning. He's the fastest, which makes it hard to land a decisive blow. Not only that, but if he's in trouble, he could easily Perfect Susanoo, which would give him flight and good durability. Also, his kamui gives him some hax, seeing how any physical blow would just phase right through him.

I see Kakashi waiting it out with shadow clones and kamuis, until it's narrowed down to one or two left. He would then make liberal use of kamui to seal the deal.

I give this to Kakashi 6/10 times.

Ok i am gonna put up some counter arguments

IMO if we are talking battle speed,i see minato being the fastest due to his speed and instant teleportation.Also minato was able to decipher kamui's working in a minute or two while the same feat took kakashi atleast 3-5X more time,even tho kakashi has been using the techinique himself for sometime,whereas minato just saw it working,Also not to mention since we are using peak minato and in character,he already knows how kamui works

But fair enough reasons-kakashi 1 vote-Formeraxe

Back