• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HL3 vs Monarch (Also Earl is there)

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
So I was told a few times that battles aren't interesting. That we should do r/whowouldwin-styled fights.

Round 1: The two are facing off in a Versus Battles Wiki roleplay and have two weeks to make as overpowered of a character as possible. The host of the roleplay is Torlikoff.

Monarch: 3 (Psycho, Tll, Monarch)

Hl3:

Inconclusive: 3 (Dragonemperor, DMUA, Crimson)

Round 2: A fistfight.

Monarch: 3 (Crimson, Tll, Monarch)

Hl3:

Inconclusive:

Round 3: All rules of this site are removed and HL3 and Monarch are forced to debate over verse revisions. Who concedes/dies first?

Monarch: 2 (Tll, Monarch)

Hl3:

Inconclusive: 2 (Crimson, Psycho)

Final Round: Both team up to debate Earl, in the same conditions as Round 3, over if Rakudai is good or not.

The Team-Up: 2 (Sunlight, Crimson)

Earl: 8 (Earl, Straw)

Monarch: 1 (Monarch)

Inconclusive: 1 (Psycho)

Added a round 3.

Moritzva said:
Round 1: The two are facing off in a Versus Battles Wiki roleplay and have two weeks to make as overpowered of a character as possible. The host of the roleplay is Torlikoff.
Tork derails the thread with a meme plot before it can get anywhere

Round 1: Inconclusive. Eventually they both start yealing at each other (Changing to Crims reasoning)

Round 2: No ****** idea so Incon.

Round 3: Monarch wins cause hes an admin and colored names are always right over blue names.

Overall Incon but leaning towars Monarch.

Round 1:Inconclusive. Eventually they both start yealing at each other.

Round 2: Monarch is older, i'll go with him.

Round 3: Inconclusive, they both yell at each other.

Overall pretty even, i vote incon.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I thought this would be a match between two characters they like
Sensible matches? From me? On April Fools?

Hell no.

Also, in the third match. all Wiki rules means no Green name for Monarch,

If Monarch loses admin privledges then yeah Crim is right, Incon as they eventually just yell at each other in each round.

Added a final round.

They dont usually start yeeling each other until a little bit in, doesnt take long but usually isnt instantly.

Monarch and Hl3 teaming up is like God and Satan coming together. They eventually defeat Earl in a epic battle.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Monarch vs Weekly would've been better.
I'm going to do the wiki a favor and not do that, as that's bound to go over far less well.

Idk anything about them besides the fact that I asked Monarch for input about Lego Deadpool revisions so I vote him all 3 rounds

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Monarch and Hl3 teaming up is like God and Satan coming together. They eventually defeat Earl in a epic battle.
This feels like a reference to something, but I know Spawn beats both of them so it can't be that

Actually I change my vote to Antvasima for all three rounds because if the debates get heated enough he'll just nuke the threads.

And they will get heated enough.

Ant is restricted as he's too busy fighting Prom on FCOC.

Moritzva said:
Ant is restricted as he's too busy fighting Prom on FCOC.
But then Ryu and the JBW nation attacks.

Round 1: HI3 because he didnt create an anti mage saber that royally ****** my caster.

Round 2: manly double knockout.

Round 3: Monarch resets the universe till he reaches the throne bureucrat status and wins via authority.

Final Round: Earl is too great of a debater for both of them so he gives the team a handicap, but his infinity level debating cant be handicapped with anything lower than that, so by handicapping himself he solos himself, resulting in a win for the team.

I'll make that next year.

Back