• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP) A peak human fights a kitty (Composite Human (Real World) vs Firestar (Warriors))

ch never created or read warrior cats so she has no knoldge of anything about the series
CH is every human being combined in terms of knowledge. They've read warrior cats before alongside every other work of fiction.

Also I thought Firestar was Subsonic from scaling to peak irl house cats. Either way, Subsonic kitty

CH is every human being combined in terms of knowledge. They've read warrior cats before alongside every other work of fiction.

Also I thought Firestar was Subsonic from scaling to peak irl house cats. Either way, Subsonic kitty
Again, as I was informed this is ignored in vs debate, if a character has read every DC comic comic in their verse and fights batman, all this knoldge goes to the drain... It's extremely dumb but that's how It work

Tecnically there is still the chance of 1 in 294729u492u2927392272828272 of the lightning hit CH on firestar death, and sinse he becomes a skycat he tecnichally wins in that position
You mean the Lightning that is A. Restricted, and B. Extremely survivable for CH?!

Meh, fair enough, still wouldn't count as a stomp trough
Oh wow, extremely low chance for lightning to strike CH, if 90% of normal ass people survive being struck by lightning, wtf to you think happens to the biggest gigachad who has 11K volts of Lightning resistance compared to the normal person's 120 or so?

Oh wow, extremely low chance for lightning to strike CH, if 90% of normal ass people survive being struck by lightning, wtf to you think happens to the biggest gigachad who has 11K volts of Lightning resistance compared to the normal person's 120 or so?
... I'm not talking about lightning anymore? Also do You know how to talk without sounding unecesseraly rude?

... I'm not talking about lightning anymore? Also do You know how to talk without sounding unecesseraly rude?
Then do tell how Firestar kills or beats CH here when the last IC interaction between a Warrior cat and a human where the cat wasn't killed or ragdolled was a blitzkrieg that only resulted in a scratched leg? I can literally get you that Interaction if I dig up the Graystripe Manga thing from my bookcases

And the answer is no, not in this particular instance

Then do tell how Firestar kills or beats CH here when the last IC interaction between a Warrior cat and a human where the cat wasn't killed or ragdolled was a blitzkrieg that only resulted in a scratched leg? I can literally get you that Interaction if I dig up the Graystripe Manga thing from my bookcases

Wait, if the cats of the verse are 9-C then how strong are the humans? I guess the power gap would be similar to that of real life domestic cats Vs real life humans?

Wait, if the cats of the verse are 9-C then how strong are the humans? I guess the power gap would be similar to that of real life domestic cats Vs real life humans?
Honestly most of New Prophecy was spent showing that Technology>literally everything any clan has, and there was a time I think in Power of Three or Omen that multiple Shadowclan cats were killed and injured by humans throwing shit at them.

I would like to share one minor detail before I fully declare this thread a stomp.

CH's best reaction speeds are credibly superhuman, unlike his perception speed. At best, Firestar could blitz CH and CH could aim-dodge the kitty, though I'm not sure if stuff would be fair to either side.

I would like to share one minor detail before I fully declare this thread a stomp.

CH's best reaction speeds are credibly superhuman, unlike his perception speed. At best, Firestar could blitz CH and CH could aim-dodge the kitty, though I'm not sure if stuff would be fair to either side.
The thing is, Firestar will have an easier time aimdodging CH. The problem comes from the fact that his attacks are all melee. CH can just survive a hit, Firestar gets hurt a little by his own attack, which gives CH time to just grab them now that they're close

The thing is, Firestar will have an easier time aimdodging CH. The problem comes from the fact that his attacks are all melee. CH can just survive a hit, Firestar gets hurt a little by his own attack, which gives CH time to just grab them now that they're close
CH wincon:
images

That absolutely says way more about Humans in that verse than anything else. I don’t think a normal human would be unbothered by like a dozen cats mauling at them, much less 9-C cats.

That absolutely says way more about Humans in that verse than anything else. I don’t think a normal human would be unbothered by like a dozen cats mauling at them, much less 9-C cats.
The clans avoid Humans, it wasn't a mauling in Graystripe's case so much as trying to retrieve every cat captured from the Forest

The point was you were saying these cat’s aren’t good against humans as they failed to do much to a guy. My main point is either they would be trying which would have lead to a normal man getting a lot more damage meaning that says something about the dude. Or they weren’t immensely trying which says more about how much effort the cats put into the fight. So either way it’s a scenario that’s not a good showcase of these cats not being able to fight the CH.

Not to say there aren’t things in this match that could make it unfair (the lifting strength difference, but there is a decent speed difference here that could make an arguement), just I don’t think it’s fair to say a human should auto win because they did so in the story.

The point was you were saying these cat’s aren’t good against humans as they failed to do much to a guy. My main point is either they would be trying which would have lead to a normal man getting a lot more damage meaning that says something about the dude. Or they weren’t immensely trying which says more about how much effort the cats put into the fight. So either way it’s a scenario that’s not a good showcase of these cats not being able to fight the CH.

Not to say there aren’t things in this match that could make it unfair (the lifting strength difference, but there is a decent speed difference here that could make an arguement), just I don’t think it’s fair to say a human should auto win because they did so in the story.
Keeweed. That was never my point.

My point was that the one time a Warrior has actually tried to fight a human straight up, they just clawed the leg. Aka, leave themselves wide open to getting grabbed.

Also, Spoiler Alert, Firestar isn't getting revised any time soon, so he's not going to be Subsonic any time soon.

It's fine, I can see where the understanding came from since the Graystripe thing wasn't the only thing I brought up, it was just the one I primarily focused on

So do I confirm this match a stomp? Firestar still has resurrection and regen. So he's not gonna scratch CH 9/10. Can't we give the cat prior knowledge and/or prep time on CH?

So do I confirm this match a stomp? Firestar still has resurrection and regen.
That only happens when he dies and his throat isn't torn our or he isn't gutted

really that mid thing is very high end.
So he's not gonna scratch CH 9/10. Can't we give the cat prior knowledge and/or prep time on CH?
CH just predicts Firestar's attack and dodges any stealth strike even if you gave Firestar prior knowledge and a year of prep lol

That only happens when he dies and his throat isn't torn our or he isn't gutted

really that mid thing is very high end.

CH just predicts Firestar's attack and dodges any stealth strike even if you gave Firestar prior knowledge and a year of prep lol
K. This match will be a STOMP. Until further counterarguements are put in at the next following days, I'll abandon this match.

K. This match will be a STOMP. Until further counterarguements are put in at the next following days, I'll abandon this match.
"Analytical Prediction and Extrasensory Perception (Pattern recognitions in their area of knowledge allows people to rapidly and subconsciously predict the future, detect danger, and sexual orientation,[27] allowing the most skilled and smartest people to have the best intuitions[28])"
"Conditional Instinctive Reactions (With enough experience, procedural memory can be used to predict movement and automatically execute a response, granting increased reaction speed[29])"

If these two things weren't there, you could argue it, but they are, so uh, yeah.

Back