• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP) A peak human fights a kitty (Composite Human (Real World) vs Firestar (Warriors))

Conditions: Base Composite human and base Firestar is used and Firestar's Environmental Destruction is restricted. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Couragous Kitty:

Best Amalgamation: 3

They both become mutual friends after a long duel:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Also, naturaly composite human alread knows about the lightning thing sinse he is also a combination of ever warrior cat's reader, their writer and anyone debating here

Can It even be used to atack? Seens like It just burst a lightning in a random place around the moment he loses all 9 lives

I will also guess CH has no equipament and is naked here
Tiers can be restricted to a specific tier, while not allowing "X higher tier".

Tiers can be restricted to a specific tier, while not allowing "X higher tier".
I'm aware, I'm saying You don't need to restric It
If I make a battle of Mario vs Luigi, uould they lack their knoldge of each other? No, this rule exiat forcharacter who don't have knoldge of one another inside their verses, A exemple would be Scooby vs Courage, both would have knoldge of one another thanks to their cannon crossover for exemple

This rule talks about knoldge that is forced into the character in the start of the fight, You can't remove memores or knoldge a character naturaly has

If I make a battle of Mario vs Luigi, uould they lack their knoldge of each other? No, this rule exiat forcharacter who don't have knoldge of one another inside their verses, A exemple would be Scooby vs Courage, both would have knoldge of one another thanks to their cannon crossover for exemple

This rule talks about knoldge that is forced into the character in the start of the fight, You can't remove memores or knoldge a character naturaly has
Good to know.

In which case, CH should know the limitations of Firestar.

Any way, not sure what stops CH to use his subsonic kicking to quickly kill Firestar here, the kicks would be too fast for the cat to react or predict and are really fast
CH also has subsonic reactions. Also, what are the odds of Firestar's stat amp playing a role here? Would it be enough to exceed Firestar?

On the page for the Domestic Cat, it says that Real World cats (Whos speeds are used in Firestar's speed justification), have subsonic reactions, but i don't know if that will count for this, as it isn't said in Firestar's profile

Last edited:
In the article that is cited for the subsonic rating in Domestic Cat's profile (As is said before, the speed of real cats was used as justification for Firestar's speed), one of the major applications of real-world cats' fast reaction times is said to be related to their hunting method, which is also consistently seen being used by cats in the Warriors series.
Firestar's profile was made far before the addition of the domestic cat's subsonic reaction speed.

Generally, speed is usually in combat speed, so I can see the reaction speed not being there in Firestar's profile. Even though it should be there. CH's reaction speed is 13 ms, so CH can still react faster than Firestar.

Firestar's profile was made far before the addition of the domestic cat's subsonic reaction speed.

Generally, speed is usually in combat speed, so I can see the reaction speed not being there in Firestar's profile. Even though it should be there. CH's reaction speed is 13 ms, so CH can still react faster than Firestar.
I agree that Firestar should have subsonic reaction speed sinse he alread scale to IRL cat's

This would remove the battle being a stomp even trough CH should still win with this minor superior reactio time and kicking speed

Also, naturaly composite human alread knows about the lightning thing sinse he is also a combination of ever warrior cat's reader, their writer and anyone debating here
Not sure if CH can really outplay the lightning very well if they're left with nothing. If they've killed Firestar they'd probably been in close range with them lol

Anyways it just looks like CH is fighting a cat who's also beefed up. CH is much more generally skilled but I don't know if they have any well-trained experience explicitly against cats, since cats who reach Firestar's ap level are large and giant (and would kill CH in this state) Using the high-end of Firestar's AP, Firestar would have around twice the attack Strength as Mike Tyson's famous punch. Now apply that to a critter that's small and hard to hit, and has technically higher reaction times.

Voting Firestar for now

have any well-trained experience explicitly against cats
... at least one person in the world has lol, also would have experience to deal with bears, pissed of dogs etc

Using the high-end of Firestar's AP, Firestar would have around twice the attack Strength as Mike Tyson's famous punch. Now apply that to a critter that's small and hard to hit, and has technically higher reaction times.
When fighting smaller animals using kicks is normally the way and CH can kick faster then Fire star reactions

CH is trained to fight even big cat's like lions or tiger in 1v1 (trough not necessaraly win, but 100 how to deal with them)

... at least one person in the world has lol, also would have experience to deal with bears, pissed of dogs etc

When fighting smaller animals using kicks is normally the way and CH can kick faster then Fire star reactions

CH is trained to fight even big cat's like lions or tiger in 1v1 (trough not necessaraly win, but 100 how to deal with them)
CH cannot solo big cats, techniques to deal with them rely on keeping the cat calm and hoping it's not hungry.

CH's most experience in real life against someone like Firestar is kicking them, since irl house cats aren't Street level, nor are they usually experienced fighters who know exactly what dodging is, so they get ragdolled from being kicked, but a kick wouldn't be able to stop Firestar, they could just take the hit presumably without getting sent flying. No cat irl is as small as Firestar but has the AP of a lion or something.

CH's kicks are also faster than Firestar's reactions, but Firestar has higher reactions than CH overall. The kick speed is also based on the actual movement of the kick after its been winded up I believe, once Firestar sees CH raise their leg to kick, they can aimdodge out of the way

You really are underestimating ch skill
Most, if not basically all martial arts tactics are based on targets being around similar size to a human. Things the size of domestic cats are too small to easily be quickly punch or grab since you need to bend down within the time the opponent hits you first. It wouldn't surprise me if CH just can't really deal with a crazy cat going around their body

Most, if not basically all martial arts tactics are based on targets being around similar size to a human. Things the size of domestic cats are too small to easily be quickly punch or grab since you need to bend down within the time the opponent hits you first. It wouldn't surprise me if CH just can't really deal with a crazy cat going around their body
A normal person can hit a cat IRL with not that much problem

A normal person can hit a cat IRL with not that much problem
Like I said earlier, Firestar has around the ap and dura of a lion pretty much. Not only that, but he has Above Average intelligence on his profile, meaning he has human intelligence, and would know how to actually use their faster reactions in a real fight to dodge CH's attempts to attack him.

Domestic cats irl normally get hit for a number of reasons.
1. Normally, the pet cat trusts their owner to not hit them, and doesn't expect it to happen. Firestar has no relation with CH
2. They heavily lack any combat experience and would likely freeze when confronted by a threat. Frankly the cat doesn't register that it's in a fight with the human. They see a larger guy try to attack them and they'll just try to flee. Firestar has meaningful combat experience and actually fights.
3. Likely due to their animalistic intelligence, they don't understand concepts like martial arts or skill in a fight. They just think about who's strong enough to win. Firestar however is smart enough to know what those are and likely does know what it is.

Like I said earlier, Firestar has around the ap and dura of a lion pretty much. Not only that, but he has Above Average intelligence on his profile, meaning he has human intelligence, and would know how to actually use their faster reactions in a real fight to dodge CH's attempts to attack him.

Domestic cats irl normally get hit for a number of reasons.
1. Normally, the pet cat trusts their owner to not hit them, and doesn't expect it to happen. Firestar has no relation with CH
2. They heavily lack any combat experience and would likely freeze when confronted by a threat. Frankly the cat doesn't register that it's in a fight with the human. They see a larger guy try to attack them and they'll just try to flee. Firestar has meaningful combat experience and actually fights.
3. Likely due to their animalistic intelligence, they don't understand concepts like martial arts or skill in a fight. They just think about who's strong enough to win. Firestar however is smart enough to know what those are and likely does know what it is.
CH has been trained to deal with basically anything, I agree that firestar has more skill then Your averge cat by a long shoot and is smarter, but remeber he is also fighting someone that is trained to deal with basically every anymal in combat, CH has enough inteligence to predic oponent movement(analitic prediction) I will not mention It's instinctive actions sinse CH sinse firestar is not something he could pull that with muscle memory, But he also has mobility comparable to Firestar with It's acrobatics

But You know what just crossed my mind?
  • Sound Manipulation (The loudest scream by a person was 129 dBA, being done by Jill Drake.[20][Note 3] Should be capable of causing permanent hearing loss to people with an above average scream, which requires 85 dB[21])
CH can use Firestar enchanced senses against him by just screaming that can literraly make him defh

CH can use Firestar enchanced senses against him by just screaming that can literraly make him defh
I disagree with the notion that CH has the techniques to deal with someone like Firestar, because like I said, all their martial arts rely on the enemy being close in size and kicking wouldn't help much since Firestar can just aimdodge and wouldn't be sent flying anyways.

However I completely forgot CH unironically had Sound Manip lol. But cats normally don't stand around when they hear a loud noise, when Firestar hears that he'll just run away to where it's less painful to his ears. By that point idrk what happens next, it's just sorta back to square one. I think CH COULD be able to stun Firestar with the scream when Firestar gets on them in order to grab him, which I can see happening, but Firestar has fought enemies while being severely physically harmed. I think Firestar more than likely has the willpower to keep on going even with the sound hurting his ears.

I disagree with the notion that CH has the techniques to deal with someone like Firestar, because like I said, all their martial arts rely on the enemy being close in size and kicking wouldn't help much since Firestar can just aimdodge and wouldn't be sent flying anyways.

However I completely forgot CH unironically had Sound Manip lol. But cats normally don't stand around when they hear a loud noise, when Firestar hears that he'll just run away to where it's less painful to his ears. By that point idrk what happens next, it's just sorta back to square one. I think CH COULD be able to stun Firestar with the scream when Firestar gets on them in order to grab him, which I can see happening, but Firestar has fought enemies while being severely physically harmed. I think Firestar more than likely has the willpower to keep on going even with the sound hurting his ears.
The thing is that Furestar eould go defh the moment human screen, and with stealth mastery she could very well use that oportunity to hide and get to grab the cat

Also, stunnig Firestar for a single moment is enough to start kicking Him, and the moment Firestar is kicked He will be traped in thr non stoping kicking combo of the human

Also, stunnig Firestar for a single moment is enough to start kicking Him, and the moment Firestar is kicked He will be traped in thr non stoping kicking combo of the human
Firestar wouldn't go deaf instantly. The scream needs to be sustained for a bit before it does lasting damage. I'm also not even sure it would stun Firestar in the first place. He's a cat, and cats often immediately run away or flail around when hearing a loud noise. There's that, and Firestar having I believe, enough willpower to just take the pain anyway if he so chooses to. Both are melee here too, so with SBA they would be close enough to where CH can't use stealth mastery

Firestar wouldn't go deaf instantly. The scream needs to be sustained for a bit before it does lasting damage. I'm also not even sure it would stun Firestar in the first place. He's a cat, and cats often immediately run away or flail around when hearing a loud noise. There's that, and Firestar having I believe, enough willpower to just take the pain anyway if he so chooses to. Both are melee here too, so with SBA they would be close enough to where CH can't use stealth mastery
CH don't fell pain too, so he has no problem enduring trough Firestar atacks

CH don't fell pain too, so he has no problem enduring trough Firestar atacks
CH still has the problem of being actually physically harmed by something they don't have any expertise in dealing with, that also has humanistic intelligence and reactions to aimdodge CH's attacks before jumping or ramming into their leg, and snapping it in half from the hit.

Firestars ap isn’t all that higher and CH’s lack of pain, fear, and greater resistance to physical exhaustion does give them really good endurance here. The biggest problem for firestar in this scenario is his pathetic lifting strength. Grabbing hold of animals is one of the most natural responses a human has to them. And with the ap and lifting strength CH has they very well maybe able to just up and snap firestar’s neck. At least they can grab ahold of him, and pin them. There are absolutely plenty of pins that work just as easily on a cat as they would on a person especially with CH being Class 1 in everything but name (and technically in name too since they are Class 1 on joke battles).

I doubt they could wither down CH enough to avoid being grabbed. Especially since CH can kick faster than they can react and CH has the perception speed to see what they are doing wrong. While firestar has good ap it needs to be clear that big cats have larger claws and mouths to really cause a lot of damage with them. Firestar’s claws aren’t long enough to fully shred CH and unless he’s biting CH’s spine their bite isn’t too major either.

I guess this makes sense. CH gets their leg snapped in half but they very well could just grab Firestar immediately after that happens. I change vote to CH

If his stat amp was enough to put his speed in subsonic It would be mentioned on Firestar profile
Firestar should really just be Subsonic in combat speed and Reactions, he literally scales to two seperate feats of blitzing the happy holidays out of cats and a third Subsonic feat of reacting to and killing an Adder.

His profile is just plain old outdated and I will get around to it eventually. But remember, I have to sit down and read 26 books that take me 3 hours of non-stop reading to get through a piece. And then one 5-hour super edition.

But even then, this entire fight is just... stupid. The CH has Full prior knowledge on Firestar and the AP+LS to rip out his throat, which has canonically one-shot a Clan Leader, considering the CH's extreme pain tolerance on top of that and Firestar inevitably gets grabbed with nothing he can do to win.

But even then, this entire fight is just... stupid. The CH has Full prior knowledge on Firestar and the AP+LS to rip out his throat, which has canonically one-shot a Clan Leader, considering the CH's extreme pain tolerance on top of that and Firestar inevitably gets grabbed with nothing he can do to win.
Unfortunetly I have been iformed on another thread that "It's fiction in on world" is actually negated in vs debate here on the wiki... for firestar being "real" ch never created or read warrior cats so she has no knoldge of anything about the series

Back