• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Toppo

Wrong. Toppo was (going to be) able to keep up with SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku in the Zen Exhibition Match, who should be 20 times stronger than Hit at this point, since his normal SSGSS state beat a serious Hit. Toppo AP stomps

Mickey1940 said:
Wrong. Toppo was (going to be) able to keep up with SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku in the Zen Exhibition Match, who should be 20 times stronger than Hit at this point, since his normal SSGSS state beat a serious Hit. Toppo AP stomps
No, when asked about Goku's power. Toppo said he wasn't very sure if he could beat him. A good indicator that even Toppo thought SSGSS KKx20 was stronger than him. Hit on the other hand, also got beat up by Goku in SSGSS KKx20 but was still able to use his time hax against him. Goku even stated that when he purposely ringed out that he would have lost anyways because he couldn't maintain KKx20 for long enough and that was pre-ToP Hit. Hit got stronger after that. Hit should beat base Toppo pretty comfortably if you ask me. Hit should be stronger and has better hax. Hit wins!

WarriorofMite said:
Mickey1940 said:
No, when asked about Goku's power. Toppo said he wasn't very sure if he could beat him. A good indicator that even Toppo thought SSGSS KKx20 was stronger than him. Hit on the other hand, also got beat up by Goku in SSGSS KKx20 but was still able to use his time hax against him. Goku even stated that when he purposely ringed out that he would have lost anyways because he couldn't maintain KKx20 for long enough and that was pre-ToP Hit. Hit got stronger after that. Hit should beat base Toppo pretty comfortably if you ask me. Hit should be stronger and has better hax. Hit wins!
Goku got at least 10 times stronger over the course of the Goku Black arc, so you can't really use that comparison. Hit fought a much weaker version of Goku, and he wasn't even using Kaioken x20

Goku also beat a stronger Ht (meaning Hit with assasination techniques) with regular SSGSS, which Toppo could fight evenly with and eventually force Goku into using Kaioken. My point still stands

Ok, i was going to write something out but then i noticed "Killing is restricted", what does that mean? Are we assuming ToP rules? If we are, specify that, don't just leave us guessing.

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Ok, i was going to write something out but then i noticed "Killing is restricted", what does that mean? Are we assuming ToP rules? If we are, specify that, don't just leave us guessing.
Tournament rules yes.

Well, Toppo unquestionably has the AP advantage, him having matched the same SSB Goku that Hit lost to while only using some of his power.

However, i still say Hit has this, Toppo would, i assume, have no knowledge of Hit's techniques, he also doesn't have resistance to Time Stop. Hit would initially have trouble harming Toppo, but Toppo would have trouble touching Hit at all, Hit's reactive evolution would further power him up to close the AP gap.

Hit should actually be stronger than Toppo... or at the very least more durable.

When Hit fought Jiren he stated "So these are... the attacks from Jiren that Son Goku took." This means Jiren is using the same level of power he used against SSBKKx20 Goku, againt Hit.

So Hit should be around that KKx20 Goku level, and he'll get stronger as the fight goes on. Also his Time Cage could stop Jiren somewhat, so Toppo isn't getting out of that.

Don't think you're allowing to restrict killing, unless you don't care to get the match added.

If it's restricted, hit timestops and uses a killing move to cripple toppo instead gg

Hit did considerably better than SSBKKX20 Goku against Jiren.Toppo, on the other hand, had troubles with SSB Vegeta and landed hits only when the latter was distracted by Kefla.He also has no answer to his techniques.Hit should comfortably win

HyperZero95 said:
Hit did considerably better than SSBKKX20 Goku against Jiren.Toppo, on the other hand, had troubles with SSB Vegeta and landed hits only when the latter was distracted by Kefla.He also has no answer to his techniques.Hit should comfortably wi
Although this may be true, he did not actually manage to land any good hits on Jiren. 99% of the entire fight was Hit getting slapped around by Jiren. So, this arguement is very inconsistent/difficult to scale, since it says very little about Hit's actual stats, and just showcased his hax. In terms of stats I still think Toppo has a large edge, but Hit's hax will give him lots of trouble. I'm going to change my vote to Hit, though, cause of his Time Cage being too strong for someone like Toppo to break out of, at least not as easily as Jiren.

Mickey1940 said:
Although this may be true, he did not actually manage to land any good hits on Jiren. 99% of the entire fight was Hit getting slapped around by Jiren. So, this arguement is very inconsistent/difficult to scale, since it says very little about Hit's actual stats, and just showcased his hax. In terms of stats I still think Toppo has a large edge, but Hit's hax will give him lots of trouble. I'm going to change my vote to Hit, though, cause of his Time Cage being too strong for someone like Toppo to break out of, at least not as easily as Jiren.
He actually landed an invisible strike that sent him flying and damaged him, leaving a hole in his torso.In comparison, Goku stated that SSBKKX20 could not damage Jire, this blast also killed SSB Goku so Toppo is not going to survive it.

Hit wasn't really slapped around he could keep up and fight defensively,blocking many of his attacks,something which Goku couldn't do .He even took a longer version of the glare that one-shotted SSBKKX20 Goku and a power impact immediately afterwards and he still didn't seem much damaged when he was on the bench.The only hax he used was time-skip and only to reposition himself after having already taken/blocked an attack.

Back