• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Hit

Used ToP saga Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue Evolution (Before Toppo vs)
Used ToP saga Hit (against Jiren)
Speed Equal

Vegeta: 1
Hit: 0

Last edited:
Hit gets completely schlapped

Hit scales to SSGSS Goku before unlocking Ultra Instinct, was barely able to handle Dyspo, and could keep up with a heavily suppressed Jiren

Vegeta scales to an SSGSS Goku who has at this point broken his limits twice with Ultra Instinct and then stacked KKx20 on top of that, and was able to force Jiren into using a bit if his true power, not to mention he got a Rage Boost when fighting Toppo, making him even stronger

It doesn't matter how much hax Hit has to take him down, since Vegeta has already seen it before. Everything Hit used against Goku back in the Tournament of Destroyers can be countered in the exact same way which Vegeta has knowledge about, hiding in an alternate dimension gets overpowered with brute force, and time stop gets resisted in the same way Jiren did since this version of Vegeta is far stronger than the heavily suppressed Jiren who fought Hit

Hit gets completely schlapped

Hit scales to SSGSS Goku before unlocking Ultra Instinct, was barely able to handle Dyspo, and could keep up with a heavily suppressed Jiren

Vegeta scales to an SSGSS Goku who has at this point broken his limits twice with Ultra Instinct and then stacked KKx20 on top of that, and was able to force Jiren into using a bit if his true power, not to mention he got a Rage Boost when fighting Toppo, making him even stronger

It doesn't matter how much hax Hit has to take him down, since Vegeta has already seen it before. Everything Hit used against Goku back in the Tournament of Destroyers can be countered in the exact same way which Vegeta has knowledge about, hiding in an alternate dimension gets overpowered with brute force, and time stop gets resisted in the same way Jiren did since this version of Vegeta is far stronger than the heavily suppressed Jiren who fought Hit
You're mostly right, but I want to point this out. I think his feats against Hit Jiren and trapping him in time are better feats than the SSJB Kaioken 20x. Because the suppressed Jiren was seen to easily surpass Goku's SSJB Kaioken 20x. We can't say the same for Hit because Hit managed to push Jiren a little bit. Umm.. I think I should change this title to the one before it was against Toppo. I agree with that.

You're mostly right, but I want to point this out. I think his feats against Hit Jiren and trapping him in time are better feats than the SSJB Kaioken 20x. Because the suppressed Jiren was seen to easily surpass Goku's SSJB Kaioken 20x. We can't say the same for Hit because Hit managed to push Jiren a little bit. Umm.. I think I should change this title to the one before it was against Toppo. I agree with that.
Hit did better against Jiren than SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku did against Jiren exclusively due to hax. He wasn't able to injure him in any actual way. Not to mention, he struggled physically against Dyspo, who is weaker than reg SSGSS Goku normally, as shown when Dyspo without ULSM got completely manhandled by Golden Frieza and Ultimate Gohan, both of whom are on par if not stronger than SSGSS Goku is

Basically, Heavily Suppressed Jiren >>>>> SSGSS KKx20 Goku > Ultimate Gohan = SSGSS Goku = Golden Frieza > ULSM Dyspo > Base Dyspo < Hit

Vegeta fought on par with SSGSS KKx20 Goku after Goku broke his limits twice, and got a rage boost against Toppo on top of that

Suppressed Jiren Enraged SSGSSE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > SSGSSE Vegeta = SSGSS Kx20 Goku (Post UIO2) > Heavily Suppressed Jiren >>>>> SSGSS KKx20 Goku > Ultimate Gohan = SSGSS Goku = Golden Frieza > ULSM Dyspo > Base Dyspo <= Hit

Hit gets smacked no matter which version of SSGSSE Vegeta you use

Hit did better against Jiren than SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku did against Jiren exclusively due to hax. He wasn't able to injure him in any actual way. Not to mention, he struggled physically against Dyspo, who is weaker than reg SSGSS Goku normally, as shown when Dyspo without ULSM got completely manhandled by Golden Frieza and Ultimate Gohan, both of whom are on par if not stronger than SSGSS Goku is

Basically, Heavily Suppressed Jiren >>>>> SSGSS KKx20 Goku > Ultimate Gohan = SSGSS Goku = Golden Frieza > ULSM Dyspo > Base Dyspo < Hit

Vegeta fought on par with SSGSS KKx20 Goku after Goku broke his limits twice, and got a rage boost against Toppo on top of that

Suppressed Jiren Enraged SSGSSE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > SSGSSE Vegeta = SSGSS Kx20 Goku (Post UIO2) > Heavily Suppressed Jiren >>>>> SSGSS KKx20 Goku > Ultimate Gohan = SSGSS Goku = Golden Frieza > ULSM Dyspo > Base Dyspo <= Hit

Hit gets smacked no matter which version of SSGSSE Vegeta you use
How is Golden Frieza above ULSM Dyspo when he had to double team against Dyspo with someone equally as strong as himself, had to use tactics to slow him down, and still needed his partners sacrifice to beat?
I still think Vegeta handily takes this, as Hit is still limited by the fact he can't kill but that confuses me.

How is Golden Frieza above ULSM Dyspo when he had to double team against Dyspo with someone equally as strong as himself, had to use tactics to slow him down, and still needed his partners sacrifice to beat?
I still think Vegeta handily takes this, as Hit is still limited by the fact he can't kill but that confuses me.
Killing is not necessary. I wrote that the tournament rules are valid, so it will be enough to eliminate him.

Killing is not necessary. I wrote that the tournament rules are valid, so it will be enough to eliminate him.
No but that's the thing. Not only is killing not necessary, it's not allowed. As stated in the U6 v U7 tournament, he is held back by not killing which is why Goku yields to Hit knowing he would normally lose. So by putting him in T.O.P. rules, you are unknowingly limiting him against Vegeta. A normal match would probably be more favorable.

Cuz ULSM Dyspo is far far far faster.

ULSM Dyspo was getting completely bodied by Ultimate Gohan within Frieza's Laser Cage where he couldn't abuse his immense speed

Gohan had to sacrifice himself cuz at the time all he could do was hold Dyspo down. If he didn't do this, Dyspo would have escaped and blitzed them to hell and back

Normally in DBZ, power and ki affercts all stats equally, so someone who's stronger is usually faster. Dyspo is one of the only exceptions we've seen to this rule so far

ULSM Dyspo was getting completely bodied by Ultimate Gohan within Frieza's Laser Cage where he couldn't abuse his immense speed
No he wasn't, he was fighting equally with Gohan despite being limited with mobility. The only time Gohan got the upper hand was when Dyspo was forced to drop out of his form meaning Dyspo literally weaker and slower than in ULSM. Dyspo in ULSM is stronger than Frieza.

No he wasn't, he was fighting equally with Gohan despite being limited with mobility. The only time Gohan got the upper hand was when Dyspo was forced to drop out of his form meaning Dyspo literally weaker and slower than in ULSM. Dyspo in ULSM is stronger than Frieza.

Gohan beat him so bad that he forced Dyspo out of ULSM

Yes Dyspo was pressuring him a few times but it was stated several times during that fight that Gohan would have handily won their 1v1 if Frieza didn't end his cage early, catching his fist easily and countering him in the stomach, and knocking him into the cage several times.
Not to mention the cage itself, which is as strong as Golden Frieza since, well, Frieza was generating it, made Dyspo screech in pain whenever he so much as touched it

So no, ULSM isn't stronger than Golden Frieza

Gohan beat him so bad that he forced Dyspo out of ULSM
Not true or he wouldn't have been able to go right into it after Frieza cage came down.

Yes Dyspo was pressuring him a few times but it was stated several times during that fight that Gohan would have handily won their 1v1 if Frieza didn't end his cage early, catching his fist easily and countering him in the stomach, and knocking him into the cage several times.
Not to mention the cage itself, which is as strong as Golden Frieza since, well, Frieza was generating it, made Dyspo screech in pain whenever he so much as touched it
Yes, because Dyspo was hindered...
Cage only harmed him because Frieza was putting his literally all into it.

So no, ULSM isn't stronger than Golden Frieza
Yes he is. They fought and he was brutally beating him down.

Not true or he wouldn't have been able to go right into it after Frieza cage came down.
Gohan punched him and caused him to cancel out the form
Yes, because Dyspo was hindered...
Cage only harmed him because Frieza was putting his literally all into it.
So basically, if Dyspo can't abuse his speed then Gohan beats the crap out of him
like he was literally doing
So he's not as strong or durable as Golden Frieza. He's just fast
Frieza was putting hi all into maintaining it. Once he stopped he still had enough stamina to force ULSM Dyspo AND Gohan off the stage with a single blast

Yes he is. They fought and he was brutally beating him down.
Because he was overwhelming Frieza with his speed
Without his speed, he was being brutally beaten down by Gohan, who scales to Frieza

Gohan punched him and caused him to cancel out the form
He dropped out due to stamina loss. Yes that is related to him receiving punches but it was not the direct cause. Belmod literally states that in the cage ULSM hindered him.
So basically, if Dyspo can't abuse his speed then Gohan beats the crap out of him
like he was literally doing
So he's not as strong or durable as Golden Frieza. He's just fast
Alr I'll make this a very simple argument... Do you think Golden Frieza's durability scales above or at least equal to himself?

Because he was overwhelming Frieza with his speed
Without his speed, he was being brutally beaten down by Gohan, who scales to Frieza
He was not being brutally beaten by Gohan as I said before.

He dropped out due to stamina loss. Yes that is related to him receiving punches but it was not the direct cause. Belmod literally states that in the cage ULSM hindered him.

Alr I'll make this a very simple argument... Do you think Golden Frieza's durability scales above or at least equal to himself?

He was not being brutally beaten by Gohan as I said before.
1. Yes that's definitely true. But even before he deactivated ULSM, he wasn't able to keep up with Gohan's assault within the cage

2. Above. Sure Dyspo was able to hurt him but that doesn't necessarily mean he's as strong or stronger. He was overwhelmed by Gohan, who scales to Frieza, so logically he shouldn't be as strong or durable as Gohan or Golden Frieza

3. Except he was. Even before deactivating ULSM, Gohan was severely pressuring him, blocking his fists with a single hand and pushing him back several times. It was made very clear that Dyspo would have lost if not for Frieza running out of stamina

1. Yes that's definitely true. But even before he deactivated ULSM, he wasn't able to keep up with Gohan's assault within the cage
But that's the thing, he literally was. They literally were clashing and both even got knocked into the cage. They were dead even, even when Dyspo was hindered.

2. Above. Sure Dyspo was able to hurt him but that doesn't necessarily mean he's as strong or stronger. He was overwhelmed by Gohan, who scales to Frieza, so logically he shouldn't be as strong or durable as Gohan or Golden Frieza
So Golden Frieza ATK > Dyspo ATK > Golden Frieza DEF > Golden Frieza ATK? You gotta break that down for me 😭. As I said he wasn't overwhelmed. Rewatch the fight.
3. Except he was. Even before deactivating ULSM, Gohan was severely pressuring him, blocking his fists with a single hand and pushing him back several times. It was made very clear that Dyspo would have lost if not for Frieza running out of stamina
He was gonna lose because he couldn't be in his strongest form without it being a hindrance, not because Gohan is stronger.

And this is all under the premise that being faster, doesn't count as being stronger in a combat sense. Yes normally an increase in Power is level with an increase in Speed but just because Dyspo grows his speed at a faster rate than strength shouldn't make him any weaker.

But that's the thing, he literally was. They literally were clashing and both even got knocked into the cage. They were dead even, even when Dyspo was hindered.

So Golden Frieza ATK > Dyspo ATK > Golden Frieza DEF > Golden Frieza ATK? You gotta break that down for me 😭. As I said he wasn't overwhelmed. Rewatch the fight.

He was gonna lose because he couldn't be in his strongest form without it being a hindrance, not because Gohan is stronger.

And this is all under the premise that being faster, doesn't count as being stronger in a combat sense. Yes normally an increase in Power is level with an increase in Speed but just because Dyspo grows his speed at a faster rate than strength shouldn't make him any weaker.
1. They weren't dead even. Gohan pushed him into the cage, then continued to pressure him. Dyspo managed to kick him into the cage one time, but his follow up attack was easily blocked by Gohan who gut punched him out of the form

2. Golden Frieza ATK and DEF > Dyspo. Where are you getting that chain?

3. Except Gohan
was
literally
stated
to
be
stronger
Catching his fist even after getting hit by the cage is already testament to that.

Normally in DBZ, power and ki affercts all stats equally, so someone who's stronger is usually faster. Dyspo is one of the only exceptions we've seen to this rule so far

Did people just forgot that Hit was able to make Jiren exert way more effort into overpowering his attacks than even SSGSS KK20 Goku?

SSGSSE Vegeta probably have an AP advantage, but Hit's temporal abilities are still super dangerous, and Hit could definitely grow to match Vegeta if the latter wouldn't beat him fast enough

Leaning toward Vegeta, but Hit certainly isn't getting one shotted

Did people just forgot that Hit was able to make Jiren exert way more effort into overpowering his attacks than even SSGSS KK20 Goku?

SSGSSE Vegeta probably have an AP advantage, but Hit's temporal abilities are still super dangerous, and Hit could definitely grow to match Vegeta if the latter wouldn't beat him fast enough

Exactly what I want to say. Hit stronger than SSJGSS KK20 Goku. From what we can see, the pre-Toppo SSJGSSE Vegeta is almost equal to or more powerful than the SSJGSS KK20 Goku. This is not a stomp match Vegeta's profile has no resistance to Time Manipulation we can't ignore it

Without Cage of Time Hit was performing just as well against Heavily Suppressed Jiren as SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku

which is to say he wasn't able to do anything whatsoever

SSGSSE is even stronger than Heavily Suppressed Jiren, as he alongside a double limit broken SSGSS Kaioken x20 Goku forced Jiren to try harder to keep up.

Therefore, this fight's not gonna be much different compared to Hit vs Jiren. All of Hit's hax are gonna be countered by Vegeta in the same way Jiren did, not only because he's stronger, but also because he's seen most of them before and therefore knows how to counter it.

Hit's strike alone was doing better than SSGSS KK20 Goku could before he unlocked UI. And let's not forget Hit was in the U6 relative or slightly above SSGSS Goku but adapted to match SSGSS KK10 Goku after a few minutes of intense battling

Hit is certainly not a foe to underestimate

Hit's shockwave punch penetrated Jiren's chest and crumpled it. You can note that the damage went away but this was from the activation of Hit's Time Cage. And Jiren has no known regenerative abilities. So the least complicated answer is that Hit's technique reversed the damage.
His shockwave passed through a wall and then the video got a section cut out so that Hit's fist was directly touching Jiren even though he meters away on the other side of the tournament a literal frame ago
Hit's strike alone was doing better than SSGSS KK20 Goku could before he unlocked UI. And let's not forget Hit was in the U6 relative or slightly above SSGSS Goku but adapted to match SSGSS KK10 Goku after a few minutes of intense battling

Hit is certainly not a foe to underestimate
Despite that, he initially did worse against Dyspo than Goku without Kaioken did, with Hit having to resort to exploiting Dyspo's hearing in order to beat him.

Not to mention, all of these points are moot since SSGSSE Vegeta is stronger than Heavily Suppressed Jiren so all of Hit's hax will have even less of an effect here. Considering how Hit was able to accomplish literally nothing in the long run against Jiren, why would he be able to affect Vegeta?

His shockwave passed through a wall and then the video got a section cut out so that Hit's fist was directly touching Jiren even though he meters away on the other side of the tournament a literal frame ago
What Hit does is he fires a shockwave punch through a wall, which Jiren is distracted by. Then he Time Skips behind Jiren and punches him directly with another shockwave while Jiren is still focused on the initial one, passing through his body and causing his chest to crinkle. All the video cut out was the part where Hit warps behind Jiren after the initial shockwave.

What Hit does is he fires a shockwave punch through a wall, which Jiren is distracted by. Then he Time Skips behind Jiren and punches him directly with another shockwave while Jiren is still focused on the initial one, passing through his body and causing his chest to crinkle. All the video cut out was the part where Hit warps behind Jiren after the initial shockwave.
I see, that's fair enough

Back