• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Multipliers Accepted

Hm? No, ID has no spot, he was 4D during it, so the number is actually useless, it is there for being a big multiplier, the first spot is Aleister, who has a higher multiplier than ID, anyway.

Isn't it fine as long as there is a number? I mean, Aleister can 10x the power of High 1C infinitely.
Well, Aleister isn't here for the H1C part, in fact, i only added him later because i remembered he had a 3D part to apply the multiplier, but if there are other cases like ID, sure, i could change the "rule" to having a number, instead of "only 3D".

So, Madoka (her fourth timeline incarnation) went from casual 6 gigatons to 385 exatons in just one jump. That is about 64 billions times stronger than her previous incarnation if my math is correct.

I think she should be at 2nd place.

Well, it's more like different incarnation.

Madoka from the third timeline is 6-C. Then Homura went back in time, due to karmic destiny, it made Madoka's next incarnation into 5-C.

The calc is from Walpurgisnacht, which was around twice baseline 5-C. Madoka kills her with one shot, which was requires being 7 times stronger.

If that can't be used, then Madoka scaled to twice baseline 5-C, which should makes he around like 9.8 billions times stronger (if my math correct), which was enough for 3rd place.

Note: This is strictly only reserved to her jump in power from her third incarnation to her fourth incarnation. There is like at least 96 more incarnation we knows nothing about.

My guy, we're talking "SPECIFICALLY" an amp, a multiplier. Not 2 calcs that you can divide to get a multiplier.

So example having a dude at 6-C then the dude amps himself 3 zillion times. Not the 6-C dude becomes 4-B therefore by dividing these you get 3 zillion.

I mean, Kyubey himself stated that Homura's time travels shenanigans basically acts as an amp for Madoka. It just that Madoka's circumstances that is quite weird. All Madoka's incarnations are connected by her karmic destiny. The first four incarnations are the only ones we can measure about how power Madoka's amp is.

Does it matter if calcs is involved though? It's not like Madoka change form or something, it's her base magical girl stats.

The list also got Han-Jee-Han, who scaled to his previous-self and the amped 10 billions times. You can get exact numbers by doing some calc.

Heck, even Puella has a character with similar feat who went from MHS to MFTL+, although it was done through time manip.

Dude. A multiplier is:

Boyo uses an amping ability, says he amped 1'000'000 times, we accept that and do His current AP Value x 1'000'000.

That is a multiplier. Not whipping out a non existent multiplier by dividing calcs. We specifically don't do that on the site.

If that wasn't the case all of the best multipliers would just be people who jumped into tier 1-A or through it.

But then again, those can't be multipliers, because they aren't really numbers.

If that wasn't the case all of the best multipliers would just be people who jumped into tier 1-A or through it.

But then again, those can't be multipliers, because they aren't really numbers.
They are in the new system, Alephs, Inaccessible Cardinals, Mahlo Cardinals, and etc are all numbers.

Hopefully, afaik, no verse says someone's power was multiplied by "4 Mahlos" or something like that, Masada verse for example they only add Takyoku, no one multiplied it, and Hajun just adds non-stop.

Even if someone finds a Masada character with power to multiply Taikyoku, i will not accept it, keep Tier 1 out.

nakiri kuubou has a trillionfold via mainshock: nine headed dragon emperor
His Mainshock is 3A, it is impossible to jump from 5B to 3A with a 1,000,000,000,000 multiplier, it is probably the same case as Madoka, where the multiplier is just evidence for a new tier with a calc of it's own.

Lmao, but talking about DBZ, if their multipliers were accepted, it would be a 50x2x4 (from SSJ1 to 3, if i got the right numbers), a times 400 isn't small, but i doubt it would be up there in a top 10 multipliers.
Goku has extra 50 for ssb and 20 for kk, so he's 400,000
Though the wiki only accepts 50,000, he still reaches the top i think

When im in a poorly written piece of fiction competition and my opponent is a combat focused novel

theres feats 2x times energy mean 2x times stronger but it stated Energy levels ≠ real strength😭

Back