• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Multipliers Accepted

Dragon ball via non-quantifiable amplifiers(4B to 3-A and 3-A to Low 2-C)
Lmao, but talking about DBZ, if their multipliers were accepted, it would be a 50x2x4 (from SSJ1 to 3, if i got the right numbers), a times 400 isn't small, but i doubt it would be up there in a top 10 multipliers.

Last edited:
KHR goes pretty high up. 2x * 10x * 1.6x * 7x * 10x * 6x * 10x =

A legit 134,400 times multiplier by the end.

Nipponverse has a 20x*20x*20x*20x=160,000 times multiplier

If you also count the passive, and active stat amps, and damage boosts you would get
20x*20x*20x*20x*2.3x*1.3x*1.2x*2x*4x*1.6=7,348,224 times multiplier
though it can be higher but in depends on if another guy with a 20x amp is a 2-A or 3-A.

The highest one I know of that is accepted is that of GOH's Jeahbongchim Acupuncture. At it's highest it sits at 250,000.

Wait.
The best is probably Time Mastery from the gamer.
Look at the speed section and despair

5,783,458,765,666²?

so I do have a question. should we also count situational boosts as well? since if we count those, Nipponverse would have an extra 6x on it's multiplier.

It wouldn't bump it to 3rd place, so i don't see any need, i can change to it if you really want, tho. Btw, what profiles use these multipliers in Nipponverse? There are so many...

Yeah, i would have to add things like Taikyoku for multiplying your power by Inaccessible Cardinals and things like that,.

His highest multiplier is a 600x, no? It isn't impressive when you look at the others i added, so i will wait before adding him.

Btw, Kawahira's multiplier was a 10x or a 20x?
Oh yeah, I forgot it was tens of times, so it is indeed 20x.

It wouldn't bump it to 3rd place, so i don't see any need, i can change to it if you really want, tho. Btw, what profiles use these multipliers in Nipponverse? There are so many...
Well for the 20x*20x*20x*20x. That comes from Carnage Dark and the disgaea 5 cast. as they had to go though the ranks of the carnage dimension. with each time they get to a overlord/majin level for each tier they gain a 20x amp. they did this 4 times to face Carnage Dark. who went through the same thing the cast did.

For the 2.3x*1.3x*1.2x*2x*4x*1.6*6. are generic stuff everyone 4-B and higher has through evilities, or buffing spells.

Last edited:
Yeah, as long as the multiplier is accepted, yes. DBZ fusions aren't accepted as 2x multipliers iirc, for example.

Ikki Kurogane?
Look at the page, it is kinda nuts.
Nah even though if Ikki had fused with Stella instead of shizuku his Ittou Rasetsu would've become 180'000 before the summaries were removed the biggest multiplier on rakudai was 1'000'000 (Tendou being 1'000'000 x stronger than Raikiri). But the summary info was removed and now that it's back we got actual calcs so don't need it anymore.

So, the highest multiplier in Rakudai now is 600, right? Not even 4 digits... we really don't have anything else? Maybe i should at east accept any multiplier, not just the accepteds on the wiki.

He has boost which is a 2x multiplier. But he uses it several times in a row, so one time he used it 43 times (iirc). So that means he can boost up to 2^43. Which is way bigger than anything short of the top spot.

Back