• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

The Causality said:
Nah, Moon still take the spot, she is like Borderline 4-B, same for Akron which is just a bit below her.
what is her ap.Zero has beaten 100s of High 4Cs.Belial stomped an entire population of beings which a decent part are High 4C

Setsuna tenma said:
what is her ap.Zero has beaten 100s of High 4Cs.Belial stomped an entire population of beings which a decent part are High 4C
Moon is Casually 20 foe, the 4-B border is at 22 Foe, compared to Ultraman's feat, it's a difference of 210 Time, no mention that Moon has another Power Up after this feat.

The Causality said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Moon is Casually 20 foe, the 4-B border is at 22 Foe, compared to Ultraman's feat, it's a difference of 210 Time, no mention that Moon has another Power Up after this feat.
the ultrabrothers also have lots of power ups

9-A should probably go to the Fuel Rod Canno, it's 0.249 tons of TNT.

But since the calc for the Fuel Rod Cannon is kinda iffy, the Isu would kind of get back their spot again in 9-A since they're now 875,947,527 joules, in case the FRC gets re-calc'd.

"Which one?"

"Any marvel 2-A"

unless they have a specific infinite realities statement, they scale wayyyyyy higher than any other 2-A

Bump. In terms of Marvel... They have "a lot" going for them ( in terms of 2-A ) and how the branching works and the conditions. They pretty have a composite (all the other 2-A's reasons for being 2-A) plus a lot more. I do have a thread detailing all of that if anyone wants to see it.

KLOL506 said:
But since the calc for the Fuel Rod Cannon is kinda iffy, the Isu would kind of get back their spot again in 9-A since they're now 875,947,527 joules, in case the FRC gets re-calc'd.
Nah. Look at the calc, DDM later posted that her armor was much lighter- it'd be lower in 9-A but he couldn't calc it accurately without knowing the chemical makeup of the armor.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump. In terms of Marvel... They have "a lot" going for them ( in terms of 2-A ) and how the branching works and the conditions. They pretty have a composite (all the other 2-A's reasons for being 2-A) plus a lot more. I do have a thread detailing all of that if anyone wants to see it.
Yeah sure

wait, what? When was the IG meant to be upgraded? also the IG is generally more haxxed than LB

DMB 1 said:
No. I don't think we should start discussing "the Strongest tier 0" again.
I mean, we all know they aren´t all equal in power to begin with, so if anything, tier 0 should just say something like "Inconclusive"., rather than "All of them", as that isn´t the case.

For a reason the site no longer uses the term omnipotence.

Again, they qualify for tier 0 and all, but that doesn´t mean they are equal in power. Are you going to tell me Featherine is as strong as the Creator, for example?

Ehhhh, you're not wrong but using Featherine and the Creator as an example is a bit weird because their relative positions in the hierarchy is explicitly stated in-verse.

That said, I think "All of them" is incorrect, it should instead say "Indeterminate"

Mr. Bambu said:
KLOL506 said:
Nah. Look at the calc, DDM later posted that her armor was much lighter- it'd be lower in 9-A but he couldn't calc it accurately without knowing the chemical makeup of the armor.
I see. NVM then. Would be cool to see a thread separately for both characters and weapons.

EDIT: I see that you're talking about the Fuel Rod Cannon's calc being iffy, so the title would probably go to the Isu, again.

Back