• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

^

And I'd be surprised if 600 is the highest, too.

Are you sure his shadow doesn't destroy the matter? A shadow from our own perspective is 2D. From his own it would be 3D and something of that size could very well consume a 3D universe.

JackJoyce said:
Iapitus The Impaler said:
"The Dog" for Low 2-C. His shadow alone is enough to destroy universes
Isn't that 2-C?
It's only a single universe, he just wrote it wrong.

Personally, it sounds kind unquantifiable, there also could be something special about his shadow that allows it to do something.

Physical destruction would just be 3-A. It would be rather weird for the dog to be weaker than the laptop though.

Basically what my post said. If his shadow is big enough to cover the space time continuum, and his shadow is lower dimensional from his perspective (three dimensional) then that shadow would be able to fill the entire three dimensional universe with his shadow and destroy all of the matter within it.

Wokistan said:
Physical destruction would just be 3-A. It would be rather weird for the dog to be weaker than the laptop though.
Nah, because it is destroying timelines, which is Low 2-C. A physical universe alone would be 3-A, but since it is destroying a space time it is Low 2-C

Read this post said:
Basically what my post said. If his shadow is big enough to cover the space time continuum, and his shadow is lower dimensional from his perspective (three dimensional) then that shadow would be able to fill the entire three dimensional universe with his shadow and destroy all of the matter within it.
Its destroying whole timelines. Not just the 3D Universe.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Its destroying whole timelines. Not just the 3D Universe.
The profile doesn't suggest that though.

The Computer is said that it can destroy individual timelines, while The Dog is said to destroy the universe, no space-time is ever mentioned.

The computer creates new timelines via time travel and then feeds those timelines to the dog. Destroying a time line is destroying a spacetime.

Also, the profile does say that it destroys timelines. It says that in the power and abilities section

Garen should be removed from Low 7-C, as his calc is incorrect and the League Low 7-Cs need revision and rescaling.

Setsuna tenma said:
AogiriKira said:
I'd nominate 2-A Demi-Fiend from SMT.
yeah no haruka is far higher in the 2A scale than demi fine and anyone in SMT.
You mind elaborating on that for me? Her 2-A description on her profile, doesn't say much, and it almost sounds baseline.

Anyways I still nominate Talos with his Tiber Septim key for Low 2-C. From what I have heard the Low 2-C scaling train in ES is pretty insane.

Tiber Septim isn't the best Low 2-C tho. The Hortator, Dovahkiin and Vivec are more powerful than Tiber.

Well isn't it implied Tiber Septim > Dovahkiin? I mean for the entire game you're being compared to him in some way, and with the power of the black books, Neloth said Dovah was the second strongest dragonborn, meaning there is one above him who is likely Tiber Septim.

Also how strong is weakened Vivec? I discussed this with a friend a while back, and he claimed Morrowind's Low 2-C scaling wasn't as impressive as Skyrim's.

Nah the Dovahkiin is basically a better Tiber, Talos tho that's another story.

Weakened Vivec should be about the same as the Hortator, maybe stronger maybe weaker, and the Hortator should be at least comparable to the Dovahkiin, although I would argue he's better.

Probably, I mean the Vestige also exists and he is very powerful as well. I like Vivec the most so I usually default to him, tho they all should be comparable to each other.

Back