• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

My bad xD . I only talked about him so much only because he should've been upgraded that long ago. He should be far higher than his current rating, and I have been fighting to upgrade him along with the Celestials for years. But now I have enough to make my final stand.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Are there any 10-C+ characters?
Probably a human who is just too weak to classify as 10-B.

Not sure either. I know I've been doing tons of 9-B calcs recently but most come out to about 2 kg of TNT.

yeah I noticed that too

Fright Knight for 8-A?.

Danny Phantom is 737.81 Tons of TNT, Multi-City Block level+ in the first episode of the series. Vlad Plasmius effortlessly stomped Danny when they first meet and his attack didn't even make him flinch. Later in the series, Vlad creates a Duplicate of himself, stating it was weaker then himself and he still stomped Danny without difficulty. Further in the series Danny beats up Vlad but doesn't leave a single scratch on him and it's even revealed that Vlad made over a dozen duplicates of himself and even being that weak, Danny still couldn't even scratch him. Finally by the end of the series, Vlad makes another duplicate that literally knocked Danny Phantom out with one ghost ray while holding back!.

Note that Danny is getting progressively stronger as he's shown and stated to have a much easier time against ghost that once put him through hell. Yet Fright Knight not only tanked a barrage of Danny's punches and didn't flinch. He also took an attack from Danny Phantom, Valerie Gray, and Vlad Plasmius and got right back up with no damage and even Vlad didn't want to fight him and attempts to make a deal with the Fright Knight throughout the entire episode.

Fright Knight is definitely high on the 8-A tier given he's above Vlad, who's duplicates can effortlessly stomp Danny who is much stronger than he was in the first episode.

Well I just realized the Digimon 2-A arenlikely all to end up High 2-A with the Verse-wide revisions coming soon....so not gonna matter anyway.

Should 7-A go to a Battle Tree trainer like Red, Blue, or Cynthia? At this point we all know the gap between 2nd Stages and final Stages, Final Stages and Mega Evolutions, and trained Pokemon from champs are even above that.

I still believe Marvel would take it even if Haruka doesn't:

• The lowest of the scaling scale literally "Infinite Levels of infinity" above a high-end 2-A cosmology (but explicitly stated they did not get past the 4-D scale), and they are transcended the same degree by The Celestials, who are only mid-level in the Hierarchy of Marvel. I'd argue them being possibly Tier 1 if not for the fact several mods saying scaling like that doesn't mean you are any higher than 2-A.
  • The 2-A cosmology being referred to is the branching of infinite timelines, each timeline branching into infinite timelines ad infinitum.
  • Each of the timelines have as many timelines as there are atoms in the universe
  • Each timelines contain countless realities
  • In each reality, infinite universes are created via each thought,dream, or creature being born.
  • Then there are Countless Multiverses in existence within Eternity

Straika said:
King Piccolo or Kid Goku for 7-B! They are literally only 3 Megatons away from 7-A!
Yamcha in the 23rd tournament is scaled to be stronger than Piccolo´s feat but Haru Glory is 1 megaton stronger,so going by a calculated feat,the strongest 7-B is Haru Glory

I don't think he has the highest AP in 4-A. He has an actual calc for that one.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't The God Emperor borderline 3-C? And Masada 4-As were becoming 3-B IIRC
For the Emprah I don't know but for Masada it wasn't accepted And I'm gald they stay at their tiers

From the description on his page alone. Kuubou Nakiri's feat sounds like a tier 3-A feat to me, considering how his earthquake isn't just shaking what it affect, but also atomize and spatially destroy them as well

THOK AST THOK said:
From the description on his page alone. Kuubou Nakiri's feat sounds like a tier 3-A feat to me, considering how his earthquake isn't just shaking what it affect, but also atomize and spatially destroy them as well
The strength would have grown to such a level, but it isn't like that initially.

The real cal howard said:
Should 7-A go to a Battle Tree trainer like Red, Blue, or Cynthia? At this point we all know the gap between 2nd Stages and final Stages, Final Stages and Mega Evolutions, and trained Pokemon from champs are even above that.

Warren Valion said:
THOK AST THOK said:
The strength would have grown to such a level, but it isn't like that initially.
It said quite the opposite in its page. What it says is that the power of the earthquake is that potent in its initial release by the time he went Mainshock, which would rise exponentially over time to the point it'll affect all of creation eventually

Back