• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

Read what i wrote and read what were listed on his page again

The earthquake at initial release was already affecting a universe. And his earthquake also atomize and spatially destroy what it affect rather than just shaking them, making the universe shaking calc rather moot

So even at its initial stage, what it would destroy would be more than just solar system. But the universe itself from the sheer scale of it

This is the AP description:

Multi-Solar System level as Mainshock (Is trillion of times stronger than his foreshock state, and his quakes can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase), higher with time (His tremors increase in strength and range with each second and starts to spread over all of creation)

Initially, the attack shakes the entirety of the universe - which is 4-A.

Then, with time, the strength and range of the attack will continue to grow stronger until it spreads throughout all creation.

So, as I said, initially, the attack is 4-A - later, with time, it is higher.

Warren Valion said:
This is the AP description:
Multi-Solar System level as Mainshock (Is trillion of times stronger than his foreshock state, and his quakes can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase), higher with time (His tremors increase in strength and range with each second and starts to spread over all of creation)

Initially, the attack shakes the entirety of the universe - which is 4-A.

Then, with time, the strength and range of the attack will continue to grow stronger until it spreads throughout all creation.

So, as I said, initially, the attack is 4-A - later, with time, it is higher.
You just posted the evidence supporting my word with that. It started off as affecting the universe, even reaching outside of it in its initial stage which would be its weakest. And his earthquake atomize and spatially destroy what it affect

The whole exposition about its earthquake literally throw the entire calc out of the window because what Kuubou Nakiri was doing is more than just shaking the universe

Purely from how it's described, it sounds like a 3-A feat. On its initial stage

Which get stronger overtime until it affect the multiverse. Which maybe can be rated as such assuming you can get multiversal rating through that method alone. Even if it's not, then it might be ranked as High 3-A at best

While his Dragon Roar is described as capable of destroying pretty much everything. Including space-time. Which sounds like a very solid multiversal attack (to varying degree) to me

What are you reading? That's not a 3-A feat. It just says it shook the entire universe, nothing about destroying anything.

But yeah, atomization makes the feat probably higher, but to say it makes it 3-A is ridiculous without a calc proving just that.

I can say the exact same thing. What are you reading? His page quite literally said his earthquake atomize and spatially destroy everything that it affect. I don't know how many times do i need to say this. You might want to read his page for real this time around.

The dude was literally atomizing and spatially destroying what's essentially a universe or a universe sized realm. That sounds like anything but solar system scale destruction to me.

THOK AST THOK said:
I can say the exact same thing. What are you reading? His page quite literally said his earthquake atomize and spatially destroy everything that it affect. I don't know how many times do i need to say this. You might want to read his page for real this time around.
The dude was literally atomizing and spatially destroying what's essentially a universe or a universe sized realm. That sounds like anything but solar system scale destruction to me.
It only says he shook the universe initially, not that he atomized it.

Doesn't really matter. The atomization and spatial destruction are the inherent properties of his earthquake. Masada can write it as his earthquake shattering the universe, rip it apart, burn it, split it in half etc. It wouldn't really invalidate the claim. This is not the first time Masada (or any writer for that matter) to write in this fashion. Machina's/Ootake's fist shatter things like glasses when it should've erased them from existence outright from how their power was described, Yakou being similar, Golden King's hand that tore through the physical, metaphysical, real, and illusory while also tearing a hole in reality just "shatter" Tesla to pieces, etc etc

We know what his earthquake does. Which are atomization and spatial destruction. Kuubou's earthquake generation part in his notable moves already address this, even.

This would be a case where AoE directly translate into AP. Which in this case is a universe, which would be 3-A

No, the shaking of the universe was an effect of his activation of the Mainshock.

The ability just shook the universe at its activation, it didn't destroy anything initially.

Have you actually read anything on his page? His power, accompanied by scans even, quite literally said

Quake Generation: As the embodiment of earthquakes, Nakiri is able to generate them without limit.These quakes represent Nakiri's nature as a God of Destruction, annihilating anything in his path and turning all things to dust. Cracks appear in space from the vibrations he emits, and can even destroy the space they travel through. This wave of destruction can even reach the nucleus of an atom, completely atomizing all that it touches. There are two levels of this ability, Foreshock, and Mainshock

Atomizing and spatial destruction are just what the quake does. While Foreshock and Mainshock are just the level on which the earthquake operate on differing scale.

What he shook is what he annihilates, what he shook is what he atomizes, what he shook is what he spatially destroys. This is the base ability of his earthquake generation. Foreshock and Mainshock are just at what scale this quake is operating. With the latter being universal. Hence 3-A

Thok seems to make sense, it's like GK's atomization where his AoE = AP. But it'd be better if an actual CRT is made.

Yesh it is true. The weakest 4-D is infinitely stronger than the strongest 3-D

Yes but youre asking for the highest attack potency, not the highest durability

CrimsonStarFallen said:
KLOL506 said:
Superma for 5-A (He's literally 1.28 ninatons away from High 5-A)
Damnit, you beat me to it.
XD

For 9-C, Cow gets taken out in the AP section by both Composite Human (7.6-9.9 kilojoule-tackles depending on weight and top speed used) and Ip Ma (9.4 kilojoules), but Yuri Boyka (13.2 kilojoules) dominates them all.

JackJoyce said:
KLOL506 said:
Alright bois, it's official.

Bayek of Siwa and Jacob Frye for 9-B. Individually they're both 15 megajoules.
That's Maximum. Are they stronger than Gotou?
YES (If we're using 9-B forms). They also have more OP abilities.

If that isn't enough, there's always their ancestors.

EDIT: Gotou should be flat-out 9-A. Carbusting was accepted by DontTalkDT to be 9-A. A lot of the profiles seem to be badly outdated. Not that it would matter, since they have access to OP 9-A weapons.

Probably higher than that.

Back