• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blind Idiot God vs God - Battle for 5th 2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember, Maruki at full strength is massively above the true-end game Phantom Thieves, who by that point are massively above Yaldabaoth, who at his weakest scales to controlling the entire CU, which is a multiversal structure containing and connecting countless alternate timelines, each with their own sets of countless cognitive worlds, god-created personal realities and obscure alternate dimensions.

Type 2 Concept Manip + Passive Concept Destruction + x150 times above means GG against the llama.

Now, what about putting him against Tiamat?

I don't know if closing this thread right now is a good idea. It seems way too early for that. I feel like we should we let other users express their opinions on this versus thread before closing it off instantly, especially since this battle seems to be a pretty big one, so I'd imagine other users may want to say a thing or two about this. Who knows. But the point is, even if it may seem like a stomp, other users may want to give their thoughts that could potentially change the tides. It'd be fair.

Question, is there a difference between countless and uncountable on this site?
In this case, not really
From what I remember, Maruki at full strength is massively above the true-end game Phantom Thieves, who by that point are massively above Yaldabaoth, who at his weakest scales to controlling the entire CU, which is a multiversal structure containing and connecting countless alternate timelines, each with their own sets of countless cognitive worlds, god-created personal realities and obscure alternate dimensions.
So what number/scale are we talking about here exactly? Countless^2?
Great taste in pfp. I approve.
Aye
Type 2 Concept Manip + Passive Concept Destruction + x150 times above means GG against the llama.
150x?

It doesn't though?

It lists mathematical evidence on why it's different. There's a reason why no one calls it countless infinity but uncountable infinity.

People call it uncountable infinity, because it's a mathematical term.
I know.

I just spoke to Ultima on this, his response was:

"Countless isn't really a term that translates too well to a mathematical framework, so, yeah. There very much is a difference."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back