• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DXD: Rias Gremory Reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, thanks.

Pseudo DxD Issei could indeed be High 7-A. He's farrr superior to his CxC form (like, even Kiba should be Mountain level with Gram now since he damaged Grendel), Rizevim can casually obliterate mountains and we have this.

An incredibly vast amount of aura was discharged from the muzzles of my four cannons! I maintained my firing position, drew out a semicircle as I turned, and continued to unleash the jet-black aura symbolising infinity and the crimson aura!

[V! IV! III! II!]

Until I reached the limit, I continued to bombard the field with my cannons—.

[I! 0!]

After the countdown finally ended, I also released Pseudo-Dragon Deification, and reverted back to my crimson armour. …Because of the aftereffects of Pseudo-Dragon Deification, most of my stamina and demonic energy had been depleted…but my crimson armour wouldn't be undone yet.

—Alright, now I can continue to fight! After the potent bombardment of aura concluded, the sight that appeared before my eyes was — a barren and deserted wasteland with no mountains, valleys, rivers, nor trees. Everything had been blown away. The announcer trembled as he spoke

<<Ooooohh! W-W-What just happened! T-The field actually! More than half of the field has actually been annihilated! Incredible! Hyoudou Issei-senshu's cannons have erased the field's scenery! THIS IS TRULY POWER BEYOND IMAGINATIIIOOOOON!>>

So, it's not a stretch.

I guess I could agree with the 6-C ratings for those guys especially as DxD L Vali's feat is possibly Island level at the least according to Weekly and we have Trihexa easily destroying a small island and Apophis turning an entire island into his world (whatever that means) but we'll see about that.

Unfortunately, I think Shiva will be given 'likely far higher' for now. Though, he doesn't even have a profile yet and that's probably for the best right now.

Post Volume 19 Xenovia should get another key with Durandal + True Excalibur as she was able to defeat Vasco Strada who was unfazed by everything the Gremory Group including Issei threw at him. So, she'll be Mountain level with that. She should also have another key with Crimson Destruction Dragonar which will be Unknown, except we can scale her from Issei. A casual Arthur fought on par with a casual Vasco so he should probably be upgraded as well.

What do you think of Shirone Mode Koneko? I think she should be higher than Building level.

Very hard to scale Koneko Shirone mode.... I though she should be around Issei BB, little lower. Also has higher AP agains Evil beings like devils and vampires.

Also Xenovia and Irina hold some time agains Barakiel and two his team members. Irina should be 7-B. Lower than Xenovia because Vasco could easily catch her sword with 2 fingers. The same Kiba in his BB Holy-Demonic Sword. But Gram should be 7-A.

Shiva doesn't have a profile yet so we could put him aside for a while.

Also Issei BB is not a City Level and Kokabiel should be 7-B, he lose Vali only because he divide his power at 8 times and he became comparable with Middle-class Fallen Angel. Issei BB is around High 7-C because he could casual made a destructions that he could do in base only with max boost (destroy a mountain unknown size with space Barrier of Kuroka.

Vali: Unknown in Base, at least 7-B in BB (comparable or little stronger than Triania Issei), High 7-A in JD and EJOD (said to be MUCH stronger than Cao Cao who could one-shot Issei with destruction sphere and could fight on par with God-class opponents like Rizevim (Azazel said that if not a SG Canceller Vali could fight on par with Rizevim in his EJOD), at least 6-C in DxD L

Issei: High 7-C in BB, 7-B in Triania, 7-A in CxC + at least 7-A with Longinus Smasher and partial DxD transformed from Volume 23, High 7-A in pseudo-DxD (Ravel said that lower class of Gods is nothing for Pseudo DxD Issei in terms of raw power), at least 6-C in true DxD G.

Equal to Ultimate class devils is 7-B or at least 7-B

Satan-class guys is 7-A scalling from Issei CxC and some guys like Cao Cao in BB, Dulio in BB, Slash Dog in BB, Diehauser (possible), Sairaorg in Breakdown the Beast is "at least 7-A"

God-class is High 7-A from Vali EJOD and Issei Pseudo DxD

Crom Cruach is at least 6-C, likely higher

Rossweisse is also casually Large Town level and SM Koneko fought alongside her against Grandoma or whatever his name is.

What volume was this though? She'll have to be given another key.

Probably BB Issei can also scale from a casual Rossweisse. Her feat was while she was drunk.

How about Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias? Base Rias is already 7-B.

Boosted Rias was on the level of an Ultimate Class Devil and she harmed Kokabiel so she'll probably have to be upgraded as well.

Maybe Balance Breaker Issei should be put at Unknown? We don't know if his feat is Large Town level and I don't know if he can scale from a drunk, casual Rossweisse.

In Volume 23 Rias herself alone without Issei help overhelm Ultimate-class devils.

Her base now is 7-B, her extinct Dragonar is currently Unknown, but I thought now she would be around satan-class with armor.

Agree with Unknown for BB Issei. "Unknow (stronger than before)"

Nice. Akeno also erased Grendel's fireballs, which would be 'At least 7-B' and she and Base Rias are portrayed to be equals so that further supports it.

Yeah, Crimson Extinct Dragonar should be possibly 7-A. She'll be 'At least 7-B, possibly 7-A'.

Kuroka is stated to have Ultimate Class power, Issei casually destroyed her barrier along with a mountain and she retreated when he was about to punch her. Perhaps Kuroka can be 'At least 8-A, possibly 7-B'. Her durability will surely scale since she took Vali's redirected attack. It will apply to BB Issei and Riser.

I'll try to summarize some things in a few hours after I get back from class.

We'll wait for GoodDaySir in case he comes here later. He has replied that he has a lot of homework.

Sairaorg
Attack Potency: Possibly at least City level (Fought against and defeated Kiba, Xenovia and Rossweisse, the latter of whom could casually destroy a town while drunk. Fully planned on facing Triana Issei.) | Mountain level (Easily stopped Issei's fist when he was in the strongest variation of his Triana form and casually one-shotted him knocking him out in the process. Fought against Cardinal Crimson Issei) | At least Mountain level (Stronger than before)

Key: Base | Balance Breaker | Breakdown the Beast

For his durability, we'll mention that he casually caught Issei's fist when he was going all out and that Issei actually damaged himself.

Issei
Attack Potency: Unknow, at least Small Town level, possibly City level (Should be significantly stronger than his boosted state. Casually destroyed an entire mountain along with Kuroka's barrier and made her retreat. Fought on par with a casual Vali.) | At least City level (More powerful than before. Easily obliterated an enhanced replica of Kyoto) | Mountain level (Defeated Euclid who is on par with Grayfia.) | At least Island level (Should be comparable to Vali. Defeated Apophis who could make an island into his world and Rizevim Lucifer, who could casually obliterate mountains) | Large Mountain level (Pseudo DxD is weaker than its true form, but far superior to his Cardinal Crimson form and other God Class opponents. Destroyed several mountains, valleys, rivers and trees turning the area into a barren wasteland)

Key: Balance Breaker | Post Volume 4 Balance Breaker | Triana Forms | Cardinal Crimso | DxD | Pseudo DxD

Vali
Attack Potency: At least City level (Should at least be comparable to, if not stronger than Triana Issei) | Large Mountain level (Far superior to other Satan Class Devils. Stated to be much stronger than Cao Cao who could one-shot Cardinal Crimson Issei and to be comparable to Rizevim Lucifer. Comparable to Pseudo DxD Issei) | At least Island level (Decimated a five thousand meter tall mountain simply by releasing his demonic energy)

Key: Balance Breaker | Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive | DxD L

Riser
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Fought against Balance Breaker Issei)

Kokabiel
Attack Potency: City level (Vali had to divide his power 8 times before defeating him. Stated to be capable of destroying Kuoh and the region surrounding it)

Rias
Attack Potency: City level (Stated to have power comparable to that of an Ultimate Class Devil. Forced a previously casual Kokabiel to block her attack and still harmed him) | At least City level (Comparable to other Ultimate Class Devils. Should be on par with Akeno as they are portrayed to be equals), likely higher with her ultimate technique (Completely disintegrated most of Grendel's body) | At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Far superior to her base form and should be on par with Satan Class Devils. She can also double her power until she reaches her limit.)

Key: Boosted | Post Volume 14 | Crimson Extinct Dragonar

Xenovia
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Defeated Vasco Strada who was casually taking on the rest of the Gremory Group including Issei) | Unknow

Key:
With Durandal and True Excalibur | Crimson Destruction Dragonar

I'm not sure about her base and what to do with Irina. Did she fight against Baraqiel himself?

Grendel
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Fought against Cardinal Crimson Issei and Balance Breaker Sairaorg. Comparable to other Satan Class Devils.)

Old man Tannin is comparable to Satan Class Devils so he'll get 'possibly 7-A'. Bikou only fought with him when he was casual sooo nothing good for him here. I'll summarize others later.

Hmm actually I'm thinking Riser should be 'At least Small Town level' scaling from Boosted Issei. He's stronger but by an unknown amount. He can't scale to the version of Issei that fought Kuroka since Issei trained with Tannin. Or am I missing something?

The tier that Burning listed is already good, though I think that Issei should be a solid Mountain level due to his feat of beating Euclid who is on par with her sister Grayfia. I have no complain about anything else.

Thanks. I'll get to the others when I have time. I'll adjust Cardinal Crimson Issei's rating then.

So, Riser will be 'At least Small Town level'. Post Volume 4 Balance Breaker Issei will be given another key as he became stronger after training with Tannin. Issei and Kuroka's low end will also be upgraded as a result.

Yeah, I believe his peerage had a rematch against Rias'. He must have fought against Issei again but I don't know what version. If no one else knows, maybe 'Possibly at least 7-B' should be good.

And even if he didn't, Rias and Akeno are City level. No way he would be noticeably weaker. Yubelluna is likely City level now too.

Arthur

Attack Potency: At least City level. Basically the same reasoning that's already in his profile. I should probably mention that both were casual, but his performance was still much better than the Gremory Group's.

Serafall
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Should at least be comparable to Sairaorg. Stated to be able to freeze large swathes of the Underworld)

Since her Small Country level statement will most likely not be accepted, we should probably add a note about it to her page.

Grayfia
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Should at least be equal to Serafall).

Azazel
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Much more superior to Kokabiel. As the former Governor General of the Fallen Angels he is stated to be on par with Satan-class Devils.)

I'm not sure if we should give him a separate key for his Artificial Sacred Gear.

Baraqiel
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Was stated to have the highest attack power of all the Fallen Angels in Grigori, including characters like Azazel and Kokabiel, as the current Governor General of the Fallen Angels he should be comparable to a Satan-class devil like Serafall).

Basically the current justifications in his profile as they're good enough.

Sirzechs
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (As a Super Devil, he's far superior to other Satan Class Devils like Serafall and is stated to be able to rival the Gods.) | At least Island level (In his true form he is considered one of the top ten strongest beings in the world, and Azazel stated that his power was over ten times stronger than that of the previous Lucifer. He is also comparable to Issei's DxD form and contributed to the destruction of one of Trihexa's cores)

Key: Base | True Form

Michael
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Is the strongest Angel, one of the Four Great Seraphs who wield power comparable to Satan Class Devils like Serafall.)

Dulio
Pretty much what's in his page, with the exception of the Small Country level stuff.

Loki
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Even the weakest Gods are considerably superior to Devils like Serafall. Effortlessly blocked Azazel and Baraqiel's attacks when they were going all out. Comparable to Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive Vali.)

Katerea
Attack Potency: Mountain level. What's already in her page.

Cao Cao
Attack Potency: Mountain level. What's already in his page.

Sun Wukong
Attack Potency: At least City level, possibly Mountain level. What's already in his page.

Ddraig
Attack Potency: At least Island level. What's already in his page.

Dunno what to do with Diodora's profile. Maybe it should be deleted.

Trihexa's true form and Great Red are far, far superior to the others but I don't know where to put them at.

Kiba

AP: At Least Wall level (superior to vol. 1 Issei who could punch Raynere through a wall). At most Small town level (managed to scratch Kokabiel, can fight Issei with BB although he can barely harm the letter) Higher if fighting a dragon via Dragon slayer. City level possibly Mountain level (Gram is comparable with Durandal, so he should be on par with Vasco and Xenovia) Higher against Dragon via DS

Speed: Unknown (faster than base Issei). At least High Hypersonic+ possibly MHS (Faster than Issei with BB)

Dura: Unknown, At most Small Town Level ( Being a knight, Kiba is a glass-canon and have a much lower dura then most other characters) possibly City Level (can take hits from Base Sairaorg)

Key: Base, with Balance Breaker, with Gram

Xenovia

AP: Building Level (She is superior to Kiba in terms of AP) Higher against Devil. Small Town Level possibly City Level (Superior to Kiba in terms of AP. Manage to hurt Base Sairaorg although with Kiba's help) Higher against Devil. City Level possibly Mountain level (can fight against Vasco Strada) Higher against Devil

Speed: Unknown (slower than base Kiba. High Hypersonic+ (Slower than Kiba)

Dura: unknown At Most Small Town Level (Being a knight she is a glass-canon) possibly City level (Can take hits from Base Sairaorg)

Key: With Excalibur of Destruction, with Ex-Durandal, Vol. 19

I don't know about Irina.

I think that is how their stat should be, I might be wrong though.

Kiba

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Superior to Volume 1 Issei who could punch Raynare through a wall) | At most Small Town level (Managed to scratch Kokabiel, can fight against Balance Breaker Issei, although he can barely harm him), higher against dragons | City level (Cut off Siegfried's Dragon Arm), higher with Gram (Defeated Chaos Break Siegfried and harmed Grendel.)

Key: Base | Volume 3 Balance Breaker | Post Volume 12

Iirc, Xenovia defeated Vasco with Durandal + True Excalibur, so I'm not sure Gram should scale to that.

Xenovia
Attack Potency: At least Wall level, likely higher (Superior to Kiba in terms of raw power) | Small Town level (Superior to Kiba in terms of raw power), possibly City level (Managed to harm Sairaorg, although she had help from Kiba and Rossweisse) | City level (Can fight against Vasco Strada), possibly Mountain level with Durandal and True Excalibur (One-shotted Vasco) | Unknow

Key:
Post Volume 3 | Post Volume 10 | Post Volume 19 | Crimson Destruction Dragonar

I guess Base Sairaorg should be City level. He was fully planning on facing Triana Issei in that state only for the poor dude to insist on him using Balance Breaker, only to get one-shotted. Lol.

As I say higher, I though City Level for current Irina with Hautclere is good.

Also Vasco now get a Young body by Holy Grail of Valerie, so in Volume 24 he could face us new feats.

Arthur I though enough strong for Mountain Level, he could casually fought agains Vasco and in Volume 7, he easily damage Fenrir childrens, who could tanked Tannin attaks.

Also Fenrir - at least Island Level (Prime) | Unknown (Current)

Fafnir - Mountain Level in base | Large Mountain Level in Outrage (could fight on par with Rizevim, while been seriosly injure and could casually knock down Lilith who should be is around Heavenly Dragon-class Level, because she is vasty stronger than Rizevim by his own words)

Cao Cao

Mountain Level in base | at least Mountain Level in BB (could one-shot CxC Issei) | Unknown (True Idea)

I thought True Idea could be also ignore conventional durability because it's limited form of reality varping (creating miracles, blessings, could mindcontrol enemy, destroy him with one hit, create a power that supress the Evil beings)

Issei in CxC Mountain Level + at least Mountain Level with Longinus Smasher

Also should be added some abilities like resistances to spatial and time manipulation to almost every single character. Remember Volume 4, where all Leaders of the 3 Fractions couldn't be stop by Gasper Timestop and also in Volume 8 Satan-rangers easily made a large hole in space by casual attaks. Issei and Sairaorg also made a holes in dimensions by their punches.

In Volume 8 Rias said that elder devils take human souls as paid for their contracts. And almost every single Devil could mind control humans, like Rias.

Rosswiesse now should be City level because she could stand agains Armaros, who is one of the most powerfull Fallen angels.

Also her seals could temporary seal of one of Trihexas 7 body's. But she need prep time

What did Irina do? Like, what feats does she have with it?

I wanted to make Arthur Mountain level, but Siegfried is scaling to him for some reason. Were they stated to be equals? If they're comparable, it would upgrade Kiba and Xenovia. But then, we'd have things like Mountain level Base Rias and so, it would cause a scaling mess.

Does Fafnir have a profile though? I don't think so. If he does, then yeah we'll adjust his rating as well.

What feats does Base Cao Cao have? Yes, Truth Idea most likely can ignore durability.

Weren't they unaffected because they were much stronger? I can't remember if there was an explanation for it. Yeah, but I wonder if it's Spatial Manipulation or something else. The Satans + Issei and Sairaorg will have it. Issei's casual blast also warped space-time.

Some Devils already have that on their profiles. Though, they can't do it to guys on their level.

What volume did Rossweisse do that?

What conclusions have been reached here?

@GoodDaySir

Not really, only a few profiles are left + Space-Time Manipulation for the Satans, Issei and Sairaorg. I'm thinking Irina should be left at Unknown for now. The only thing that can possibly mess things up is if Siegfried was directly stated to be equal to Arthur and I seriously doubt that's the case anyway. They have conflicting feats. Arthur casually fought on par with Vasco who took on the entire Gremory Group casually and he damaged Fenrir's children who could tank Tannin's attacks like Vergil said. Siegfried easily beat Kiba and Xenovia the first time, but lost the second and third time. His feats are underwhelming compared to Arthur's. 'At least City level' is the way to go. Arthur didn't even sound bothered after Kiba beat Siegfried. He told him that they'd eventually fight each other like Issei and Vali.

@Antvasima

We've already agreed on the ratings of most characters above. Just a few remain.

About DXD, i planned in the past to make a profile for Raynare, but she has little scenes and importance to have a profile, so i wished that she lasted longer than a few scenes.

@Burning Full Fingers

That probably counts as Space-Time manipulation, yes.

What feats does Base Cao Cao have ?

Base Cao Cao fight agains Azazel in Fafnir armor, but both of them not been full serious in this fight.

Rossweisse top-1 verse in barrier-seal magic now (After God of the Bible). She made research how to seal Trihexa from Vol.17 and finish it in Vol.20 or 21. She temporary seal all Trihexa body's with prep time (She definitely seal Trihexa body's in Europe and in Japan)

In Japan:

Rossweisse-san shortened her distance to Trihexa. She then created a gigantic magic circle which was wide enough to cover the surrounding area, and cried out!

"I'm stopping Trihexa!"

After Rossweisse-san touched the magic circle with her hand, the barrier activated. The next instant, an unknown energy field covered the entire area. Many barrier magic circles then appeared all over Trihexa's body, and completely covered the Imperial Beast of the Apocalypse. Trihexa issued a cry of pain, but the barrier magic circles unfolded one after the other, and Trihexa was trapped underneath several layers. At last—. All of us then confirmed that Trihexa was paralysed.

…….

…Trihexa didn't move!

[SUUCCCCCEEESSSSS!]

Everyone erupted! They loudly cheered about Trihexa's paralysation! However, the battle wasn't over yet! If we didn't stop the Holy Grail, the mass-produced Evil Dragons and fake Sekiryuutei would still be able to move. The barrier was only able to restrain Trihexa! Next was to remain vigilant of Trihexa's movements, exterminate all of the Evil Dragons, and give the Holy Grail to those two people. I said to Gasper and Valerie

In Europe:

At that time, Trihexa became entrapped by a powerful barrier technique that had previously not been seen. After Trihexa let out a cry of pain, it stopped moving. Vali immediately understood that this was what Azazel had spoken of, the barrier which was able to temporarily stop Trihexa. The effect of it was evident, as the Trihexa that was about to spit out another fireball had become completely motionless. Once Trihexa stopped moving, the allies fighting on the Japanese side would be able to stop the Holy Grail.

She fought agains Armaros in Vol.22 she couldn't fight properly agains him because Armaros is specialsed in Anti-Magic (but he couldn't block demonic energy of Grayfia (Bina Lessthan) because magic and demonic energy is completly different). She tried to seal him but she couldn't do this in one on one fight agains Anti-Mage. But she tanked may of his attacks even thought his attacks easily broke her barriers (because of the Anti-Magic skills). Also she shouldn't be weaker than base Rias and Akeno

Plus as I remember Rossweisse create a dimension where Rias team + Sona team + Heaven team fight agains Vasco and Ewald (He is at least City Level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back