• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DXD: Rias Gremory Reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, nice for both. Not sure her sealing Trihexa should be mentioned in her profile since she's obviously fodder to him and she had prep time. So, Rossweisse will be City level and that further solidifies Sairaorg's rating. Irina and maybe Shirone Mode Koneko will be Unknown (cuz Building level is too low for her but there's no one to reliably powerscale her from).

The note on Serafall's page should look like this.

Although Serafall was stated to be capable of easily destroying Japan several times over by glittering by a likely credible source in the form of Sona, this has yet to be substantiated even by stronger characters and as such, cannot be used to determine her rating.

Or something like that.

@Antvasima

Thanks.

Well, we're almost done here. Apart from Space-Time Manipulation for the Satans, Issei and Sairaorg, are there any other abilities for any character that have yet to be added to their profiles?

I think there is a possibility that Sona statement might be true, based some statement from Ddraig, Azi Dahaka and Sirzechs.

Hades statement if both he and Sirzech actually fight

<<Fafafafa. You monster. I see. You have greatly surpassed the former Lucifer. You even greatly outclass the category of a Maou. No, I can feel powers which make me doubt if I can even call you a Devil. ―What are you?>>

[That's what I would like to know. Though it's certain that it is a sudden mutation. ―Either way, the current me can eliminate you.]

<<Fafafa. Doesn't sound like a joke at all. If we fight, then the realm of the dead will definitely perish.>>

Yeah. If it is the current Sirzechs, then that won't be a joke. This miscalculation makes me very happy. At worst I thought we had to handle Hades by force, but the current Sirzechs's power can accomplish that with ease.

Ddraig statement about himself

"Son of Lucifer. You think you're his enemy? Even God of the Bible revered their power — dragons. Whether it's me, or the Hakuryuukou, or Fafnir, you can't underestimate us — I could if I wanted, to have destroyed the world a few times over with just brute force. But I haven't done 'so,' because compared to you, my life is more enjoyable like this."

Narrator statement about Azi Dahaka being able to destroy Europe if he wanted to. Plus Serafall statement being Small Country level. Those statement scale quite well in my opinion

Actually, nothing was said about the destruction being instant like Serafall's was. I mean, they could have destroyed the Underworld over time, same for Azi Dahaka destroying Europe and especially Ddraig destroying the world. In fact, I think Ishibumi is contradicting himself. Issei and the rest were afraid when Trihexa easily nuked an island.

I'm just not sure these statements can be accepted yet since there's nothing concrete in the form of feats.

So, have the changes been applied, and in that case, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back