• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Part 3 of the High School DxD CRT Project, les' go~

Technically this one would have been like Part 4 or maybe 5 but I decided to do this instead as there are a few characters with an assortment of abilities that I will have to explain in further detail + have enough to deem them having their own CRT instead for another time.

As it was for the last couple of CRT's, the changes/additions for the characters in question are from this draft here. And in this case, I will be highlighting + linking the relevant characters of this CRT in question only so anyone I didn't highlight/link on here won't be discussed for this CRT.

With that said, let's get this out of the way.

Vali Lucifer

Vali should have Analytical Prediction for being able to catch on to his enemy's attacks after a few clashes.

As Vali created a dense aura in his hand, he aimed at Prince Nezha and launched a huge amount of aura towards him. At the same time, a herd of Wyverns (Hakuryuukou version) floating around Vali also fired aura in response to their master's aura! The mixed white, silver and jet black aura was giving off a vivid glow. A single shot from each of the twelve Wyverns was even stronger and more intense than that of an average Devil.

Prince Nezha evaded the salvo attack from Vali, the Hakuryuukou, just by dancing in the air. After the aura bombardment got dodged, several especially large explosions occurred, shaking the entire field strongly. Regardless of that, Vali kept releasing aura attacks from his hand and rapid fire was launched by the twelve Wyverns at Prince Nezha.

Each shot had extremely ridiculous power, and even one was enough to defeat the strong people present there. In particular, the Wyverns flying around in the air attacked from all angles, so you just couldn’t let your guard down. Numerous aura bombardments were also fired from completely blind spots. Although he released the same superb attack several times, none of them were able to hit Prince Nezha!

Prince Nezha then set his foot on a wheel-type divine weapon called Wind Fire Wheels, which created divine speed by blowing fire. While drawing arcs and helices in the air, he created fire tracks and dodged Vali’s attacks. He was dodging so beautifully that the series of their offensive and defensive actions seemed like a dance performance.

Vali, being a battle veteran and a genius among geniuses, could see through the opponent's attacks or their habits to some extent after exchanging a few blows. Still, his attacks were not able to hit the opponent. I thought it was probably beyond his perception too at that point.

...That's ridiculous, and it meant that his opponent was a transcendental being! ...The speed of Prince Nezha was monstrous, but above that, ah! How should I put it, his intuition was so sharp that he seemed to be evading as if he was foreseeing the attacks.

Tobio Ikuse

Base:

Invisibility Addition: Tobio's Sacred Gear Jin (as well as Samejima's Byakusa and Natsume's Griffon) can make themselves invisible to humans or anyone who aren't excelled at supernatural powers.

The boys——Tobio and Samjima, were inside the store watching the girl’s shopping from a distance. Samejima, who had quickly finished his shopping——having bought mainy weight training equipment, was currently waiting for the girls to finish shopping.

Unexpectedly, Tobio felt that, for a delinquent, he was good at socializing. He’d thought that he’d head back immediately once he finished his shopping.

Incidentally, Jin, Griffon, and Byakusa were on standby just outside the store. Since with that alone people passing by would become anxious (the combination of a large black dog and falcon was an atrocious one), so as to conceal their presence, they’d diluted their existence. Since they weren’t people who excelled at supernatural powers, it seemed they couldn’t perceive Jin and the others.

BxB:

Limited Power Null: Not sure how to really describe this but basically: Tobio's Balance Breaker (BxB) has the ability to sever even concepts like techniques and magic.

If it’s Tobio’s power, it should be possible to sever that Oz hag from Lavinia. That is the characteristic of your sacred gear after all.

Tobio gulped as he spoke.

“……I can’t just cut her with my……with Jin’s sword. If I cut her like that I’ll end up killing both Lavinia and Augusta.”

‘Not at all, your blade isn’t just a technique for cutting every object. It’s a special blade capable of cutting down even concepts, like techniques or magic. At any rate, it is a sacred gear that professes to cut down even gods.’

——Cutting down even concepts, like techniques or magic.

Through this aspect of Tobio's SG, he is able to, though perhaps with effort on making sure what he is cutting, sever someone who was possessing one of his friends without harming the latter in the process.

Augusta had been rendered completely defenseless.

Tobio judged that this was the deciding moment between victory and defeat, and tightly clasped his scythe.

Samejima shouted.

“Do it now, IKUSEE!”

Sae who was in a posture of prayer also shouted.

“——Tobio. Please! Help Lavinia-san!!!”

Cutting Augusta away from Lavinia’s body——.

Desire, wishes, a sacred gear is a supernatural power that responds to the strong thoughts of its master.

If I myself pray for it strongly, it will surely come true. I’ll surely achieve it!

The voice of the thing nesting within Tobio, the one from the dream of the other day, was revived within his mind. No, once again, it was urging Tobio.

<<Your blade it reaches just about anything.>>

Yeah, if it’s that it can surely reach! No matter the place, no matter the obstacle——.

<<However, your blade, it wounds everything.>>

No, my Jin doesn’t wound my companions!!

<<After all, you have already ceased being human.>>

Even so that’s fine. If I can save someone by ceasing to be human——.

Hey you Imitation God that’s nesting inside me! If you want to eat so much, then eat my humanity!

<<You’re a foolish host. Even without doing such a thing, it can be easily ended by slaying Lavinia Reni together with the Oz witch.>>

Don’t joke around!! Like hell I’d choose something like that! Even if you’re a blade that slashes through everything, the one who chooses the thing that get slashed is me!!

That desire will merely taint you with darkness. After all, whether you like it or not, you have put yourself into the chain of combat.>>

Nevertheless, right now I will have you grant only this!!

Rescue my companion, Lavinia Reni!! Bring out that saving power!!

‘Therefore, make it reach heeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!’

Aiming at Augusta——at Lavinia, Tobio had performed a large downwards swing with his scythe. Tobio’s slashing attack produced a shock wave which, passing clear through her body, headed behind her, through the trees straight ahead for a long distance, all the way to the mountain itself, producing an enormous straight line of track where it passed.

…….

……After a single beat, a darkish aura leaked out of Lavinia’s body.

The aura gathered beside her, where it built up into a shape. Having separated from Lavinia, it had formed into the figure of Augusta.

In a commendable act, Tobio’s attack had detached Augusta from Lavinia.

A vertical stripe had been produced on Augusta’s body, from which purple flames were being emitted.

Augusta was being burned by her own flames. The elderly witch spoke with an expression of disbelief.

Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong should have Resistance to poison as Kuroka's normal poison (which allowed her to harm High-Class Devils and even other Youkai's like her sister) wouldn't work, requiring her to make a special kind of poison just to be able to affect him.

In response to this, the First Generation Sun Wukong jii-san put a hand on his forehead with his face saying “Oops~”!

–And that’s when an unusual change occurred to him.

[–!]

His body started to stagger and he stumbled a bit.

Eventually, he clung to his Ruyi Jingu Bang and finally got to his feet.

[...W-What, what's going on...?]

The First Generation Sun Wukong jii-san was surprised by his own change.

We could only be surprised by the change too! What happened to jii-san’s body!?

The Vali Team descended to the waterfall in front of the jii-sans.

Bikou asked with a meaningful smile.

[Heh, did it finally work? Kuroka’s parting gift that is.]

The First Generation Sun Wukong jii-san said, while looking at his trembling hand.

[...They are getting numb. Is that poison...? I see... That fog was the black cat missy’s poison.]

Bikou nodded.

[That’s right, a special anti-Sun Wukong poisonous mist. We thought it would work a little even against you.]

Kuroka's poisonous mist! ...When we first met Kuroka, we were also poisoned.

"...It is somehow nostalgic."

Rias said as she smiled bitterly.

After all, Rias was poisoned by Kuroka last summer. At the time, Kuroka had a frightening face and aura, to the point of being unthinkable now.

Kuroka had used a poisonous mist once again. This time, the target was the First Generation Sun Wukong jii-san. Furthermore, from what Bikou said, it was exclusively for Sun Wukong.

The First Generation Sun Wukong jii-san muttered.

[...And to think that she could make a poison that works on me.]

This effect made Bikou shake his body.

[...That's right. She created it. Using me, who is your descendant as a guinea piiiiiiiiiiig!!]

Bikou complained while shedding tears.

[One day! That damn Kuroka told me! "I thought of a way to beat the monkey geezer, so collaborate"! From that day on, I received suspicious jutsus, medicines and curses! One day, a jutsu made my nostril hair grow wild! And another day, a medicine that I can only think of as poison made fire come out of my butt! Something like a curse that all the girls just looked like snow gorillas... No, I was really cursed! And yet another day–]

Rossweisse

Ross should have Duplication, able to use her magic to make copies of books with her magic or rather she helped with a magic to do it.

In response, Lavinia-san produced a magic circle at her feet, from which a large number of books emerged. Notebooks stacked up high like a mountain appeared!

Facing the countless notebooks which were piled up like a mountain, Lavinia-san said,

“It’s not a problem at all. Because they’re such precious and important diaries for Va-kun, I prepared many copies.”

—! What the…! Vali, your troubles are going to be endless! Rossweisse-san then interjected from the side,

To tell the truth, I actually helped to make these replicas…moreover, magic was applied to the production process, making the defence of each book even more perfect than the originals. I’m afraid the Vali team will have quite the struggle regardless of whether they wish to obtain or destroy them.”

Rossweisse-san also helped!? And she used magic to enhance them!
How many times was Vali going to have to endure those head pats until he obtained all of them!? Despite my envy of the head patting, I could only give my heartfelt regards to my rival for the difficult future that he had ahead of him.

Ophis and Great Red

(Weakened Key) Ophis and Great Red (by proxy of Issei using the latter's power as the source of his AxA power) should be granted resistance towards BFR, Sealing, Gravity Manip and Absorption for being able to resist the effects of Tartarus' Abyss which does this.

"Now then, we should get in touch with Georg and leave—"

When I was saying that, Kiba spoke to me with a puzzled expression.

“...Hey, Ise-kun. The shine in the jewels of your armor... Isn’t it strange?”

What? The shine of the jewels...in my armor? When I looked at the jewels of my armor — they somehow seemed darker!? The black mist seemed to linger on the jewel, and the usual glow was shaded! Hey, Ddraig, what is this...wait! Ddraig, the countdown should have ended, right? Why don't you come out? When I spoke to Ddraig that is inside me—

"────────。──────。─────"

There was a lot of noise and I couldn't hear Ddraig's voice! W-what's going on!? Speaking of which, Ddraig was not showing up! Ddraig's voice, which always reached me, was full of noise and Ddraig didn't come out... What the hell was this phenomenon...? At this time — the ground shook a lot! Earthquake!? It's quite powerful though... This was a pseudo-space, and there shouldn't be an earthquake other than someone else's skill! Well, I didn't even know if earthquakes could happen in the original Urakyoto!

"Ah!"

"Kyaa!"

My companions screamed! Looking at them — I saw something like darkness appearing at their feet! They had their legs locked and were being sucked in little by little!

"W-What is that!?"

Rias also had her feet caught in the darkness and was gradually sinking into the ground! The deep crimson armor was also undone. Meanwhile, the ground trembling became even more intense, making it impossible to stand! Although I say that, it’s because Rias, Asia and everyone else were sinking into darkness!

"Kuu!"

Rias tried to wipe away the darkness at her feet with the Power of Destruction — but Rias's power was sucked into the darkness, and no change occurred! The power of Rias's destruction didn't work either!?

"Damn you!"

When Xenovia stabbed Durandal into the darkness — the Holy Sword itself was caught in it and started to sink in. Taking out the Holy Sword became impossible!

[Kuuh!]

Yasaka-san, who was in her original form of a giant Kyuubi, and the other Youkais also had their feet caught in the darkness.

"Ha-Haha-ue!"

Kunou over Yasaka-san's head seemed to be fine.

[Kunou! Don't get separated from Mom's body!]

Yasaka-san told Kunou. Shit! Given the earthquake and this whole situation, it was better to fly and rescue everyone! Luckily, I still didn't have my feet stuck in the darkness, so I decided to grow out my dragon wings, rising to the sky and pulling my mates out of the darkness as I flew. I expanded the two dragon wings and tried to fly to the sky—

"Uwaa!"

Immediately, I felt the sensation of the gravity force. I fell without flying and was on all fours on the floor. ...Not good! I cannot fly! It's not like the ground in this space was doing something! In other words, there’s something wrong with the space itself... While I was thinking like that—

[Unfortunately, this is going to be the end of you.]

—An unknown voice was heard. In the next moment, unbelievable pressure and aura could be felt from above us! A dark mist appeared there, spreading across the sky and gradually becoming huge. And what appeared in the sky was — an extra-large black sphere that should be around a hundred meters. It was releasing an unbelievable aura, and I could also feel the aura of a God. A large eyeball appeared in the sphere. When I thought that, eyeballs started to appear one after another, and the sphere became covered in eyes! In addition, countless black tentacles grew in every corner of the sphere, and at the tip of the tentacles was a hand. Was it okay to say that — it was a sphere full of eyes with countless long, thin hands? The mouthless sphere directed all of its eyes towards us.

[I am the God of the Abyss, Tartarus.]

—! I've heard that name before! Rias screamed.

“Tartarus!? One of the Primordial Gods... The one who embodies the [Abyss]... No way, even Tartarus is related to the turmoil this time...!”

Tartarus was one of the Rulers of Hell who had responded to Hades' call. ...N-no way, even Tartarus showed up here! Tartarus said.

[What’s wrong, I was simply watching you from behind the scenes since the mid-fight. Whether Erebus's strategy worked or not, I would accomplish my goal.]

[....Goal, you say?]

Yasaka-san asked. Tartarus replied.

[To sink all of you into the Abyss along with this space made by a Longinus.]

"—!?"

Upon learning the goal of Tartarus, we couldn’t help but be shocked! Seriously?! It meant this space was sinking into the [Abyss] at this very moment! T-Then, Cao Cao and Ikuse-san, who were fighting elsewhere in this space, were in the same situation as us now— I tried to communicate with Georg, who should have been operating the barrier from Urakyoto.

“Georg, can you hear me!? Can’t you do something!?"

However, there was no answer.

"...It seems that we got cut off from the other side; it isolated us from contacting them there."

Rias said that. Tartarus continued.

[There are many Longinus possessors in this space. A perfect opportunity for dealing with them all at once. From the moment you teleported, this space was adjusted from the outside to become my area. Unfortunately, you were so focused on the new children of Lilith and Erebus that you didn't notice me. The owner of Dimension Lost should no longer be in control.]

…So, he wanted to take advantage of the Erebus group's plan and get rid of us! Rias asked.

"Why are you targeting Longinus owners!?"

Tartarus replied.

[From the shadows, I watched as the owners of Longinus defeated Lilith's new children, Gressil and Sonneillon who overflowed with talent, and the Primordial God Erebus. As I thought, Longinus are dangerous. A force that can easily kill Gods... It's not something mere humans or supernatural beings from other factions should possess.]

"So, are you going to kill us!?"

When I asked, Tartarus narrowed his countless eyes.

[No. I will seal you in the Abyss. The Sacred Gear System is made in such a way that it will move on to the next owner if the previous one is killed. So, it’s useless. That's why I will seal you all in the Abyss.]

—! ....What the hell! So, he's planning to throw all of us into the Abyss!
I asked Rias.

"Rias, what is the Abyss?"

Rias said with a bitter expression.

“...I heard it's an area that you’ll never be able to escape once you descend there. It's a world of pure darkness without even a single ray of light...”

“...T-Then, I definitely don't want to go down there. There will probably be no breasts there, and even if I sink with Rias and the others, if there is no light, I won't be able to see them! —It's the end of the world!”

...Geez, if a primary school student would go that far, if I didn't get up, it'd be lame, right? While my feet were locked in the darkness, I lifted my body and tried to get in stance against Tartarus— It was then. The necklace worn by Kunou, the one in the shape of a rainbow-colored snake, began to emit light. When it made the nearby area sparkle in a rainbow-colored light — it then changed to a jet-black aura and distorted the space near Kunou. A hole was created in a distorted space that was large enough for a person to pass through. And then, two people jumped out of there. Looking there — two lolis could be seen! Ophis and — Lilith!

T-The Dragon God sisters, why were they in such a place!? We couldn't help but be surprised! From Kunou's rainbow-colored snake necklace that glowed...Ophis and Lilith came out! Kunou also said that necklace was something that Ophis gave her, right!?

"Ophis!"

When I called, Ophis — gave me a V sign! No, not that! Why were you here!? Even though you shouldn’t appear in public too much! And why in front of Tartarus!? I was so puzzled that I didn't even know what to ask! From above Yasaka-san's head, Ophis looked at our current situation. After confirming this, she looked at Tartarus.

“Primordial God Tartarus of the Abyss. I won’t let you bully Kunou, Ise and the others anymore. They are my precious friends.”

Tartarus widened his eyes.

[Hou, and to think that the Ouroboros Dragon would be my opponent... Very well. Now that you are finite, let's see how much—]

But Ophis shook her head. Lilith also followed.

“Tartarus's opponent, not us.”

“Not us.”

[So, what will be my opponent?]

Then, in response to Tartarus, Ophis looked at a certain point in the sky and said,

“—Brought it.”

“Brought it to Ise!”

When Ophis and Lilith said that — cracks appeared in the sky! The cracks gradually spread, and then shattered into pieces with a crunching sound. That meant the pseudo-space walls were broken! It was a giant deep crimson flying object that crashed through the wall of the pseudo-space! I was familiar with it. At that time, it was wrapped in something that looked like a cocoon, but that shape and color was—

"—Ryu-Ryuuteimaru!?"

I screamed like that! Yes! The huge flying object that appeared by crushing the walls of the pseudo-space was Ryuuteimaru, which was in the middle of a mysterious change! W-Why was Ryuuteimaru here!? He was... brought by Ophis and Lilith!? Geez, I couldn't understand anythi-i-i-i-ing! While I kept being surprised, I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

《That hole! There must be a hole in front of Ryuuteimaru that can fit a single person! Get in there!》

“Get in there!?”

《Don’t worry about it, hurry!》

“B-But my feet are stuck in the darkness—”

Yes, my feet were now submerged in darkness by the power of Tartarus— Wait, Ophis and Lilith got close to me! They walked here without worrying about the earthquake in this space! Ophis and Lilith held my arms tightly.

""Heave-ho.""

Along with the yell, they forcibly pulled me out! ...Ah, they could pull me out with brute force only. W-Well, it must be due to the Dragon God’s power... Well, I was also in Dragon Deification form now, however ...How should I put it, the real thing was different! Although my feet were freed, flying was also hard! An absurd force of gravity was applied, so I couldn't fly! However, Ophis — aptly raised my body! Ara! Me, I was being lifted by such a small girl! While lifting me, Ophis—

"Heave-ho~"

They threw me towards the direction of Ryuuteimaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I was thrown in the air and somehow managed to grab the edge of Ryuuteimaru, which was in the sky. So I went into the hole that a person could get into. I entered the hole that Seekvaira-san said.

Ophis, in particular, should have Low-Mid regen in her Prime/pre-nerfed Key for quickly healing up from a stab wound by Cao Cao's SG Spear.

“That would be the case. You are too powerful. To tell the truth, I don’t know what would happen if I took you head on. ----So let’s fight a bit.”

Cao Cao stood up and spun around his spear skilfully.

PIIIIIIIIN!

The tip of his spear opened, and a really bright light blade formed! ……..It had an intense light that gave me chills like always. To us devils, it is the ultimate holy spear.

FU!

Cao Cao disappeared! ---Fast! He disappeared without making even the slightest movement!

STAB!

When he appeared, Cao Cao’s spear was thrust deeply into Ophis’s stomach!

---! A critical blow! If it was a devil, that stab would have killed it right away! Cao Cao then shouts while putting power into the spear he holds!

“—Shine, the spear that destroys Gods!”

KAAAAAAA!

At the same time he thrust his spear, enormous amounts of light were emitted!

The moment Le Fay and Kuroka gave us an explanation like that, the torrents of enormous light created from the holy-spear expanded throughout the hotel!

……I understood that the light created from the holy-spear was intense even from inside the mist! If we didn’t have this mist, I wonder how much damage would we, devils, have received just from the torrents? The light of the holy-spear stops, the mist of darkness also disappeared, and I looked at Cao Cao and Ophis. Ophis still had a spear pierced through her stomach. But there was no blood flowing out from her stomach and she also didn’t have any expression of pain on her face! Cao Cao takes out his spear slowly, Ophis’ stomach had a hole but there were no traces of blood. The hole disappeared as if nothing happened.

…..So she didn’t take any damage? Even with the light of that holy-spear…..? Cao Cao then said it with an astonished face.

“An instant kill attack if it was a devil. I even put a lot of power in it so even other beings would vaporise…… It would have taken half of the power of one of the Gods who are weak against this spear.”

Cao Cao then looked at me.

“Did you see that Sekiryuutei? This is Ophis. You cannot give it a critical wound even with the Ultimate Longinus. The damage went through. ---- But it is impossible even for this spear, to take down the power of the infinite.”

Since Ophis herself was infinite, did it mean that no matter what kind of attack you do with that spear was useless…..?! So this was a dragon that represents Infinity. Cao Cao continued while tapping his spear on his shoulder.

Kokabiel & Rizevim

Both of these guys should Bodily Weaponry.

For Koka:

Akeno-san sent the lightning towards Kokabiel who was concentrating on Buchou’s attack. But her lightning dissipated with a single movement of Kokabiel’s wing.

“Will you stand in my way!? The one who inherited her power from Baraqiel!?”

“……Do not put me in the same group as him!”

Akeno-san widened her eyes and got enraged. She continued to use lightning but they were all deflected by Kokabiel’s wings. Baraqiel is the leader of the fallen-angels. A thunder user who has the alias “Holy-Lightning”. In terms of basic fighting ability, he is said to be on par with the Viceroy of the fallen-angels, Azazel. And Baraqiel is Akeno-san’s…… Kokabiel laughed loudly after nullifying Buchou’s attack completely.

“For you to become a devil! Hahaha! You have pleasant servants, Rias Gremory! Sekiryuutei! The left-over of the Holy-sword project who reached Balance Breaker! And the daughter of Baraqiel! You have weird tastes, just like your brother!”

Kokabiel created another sword of light with his other hand, and clashed with our swords! My holy-demonic sword. Xenovia’s Durandal. He was taking on our attacks as if it was nothing. Ku! Even in terms of swords, Kokabiel was above us!

“There!”

Koneko-chan thrust her punch from behind him…

“Naïve!”

His black wings turned into sharp blades and cut up Koneko-chan’s body. Her body fell down to the ground, while blood came out of her body.

“Koneko-chan!”

“Hey, looking away while fighting will easily get you killed!”

I let my guard down because of the damage Koneko-chan took, and Kokabiel’s sword of light came at me.

“Kokabiel! It’s not over yet!”

I put strength into my Holy-demonic sword and stood up again! The crack on my sword disappeared and I went forward slashing towards him with no flaws!

“Hahaha! You still come at me? All right! Come!”

“Holy-demonic sword.”

ZAN!

I surrounded the fallen-angel by making swords covered with holy and demonic aura. With this I made my opponent stuck in that position. The only thing left was to attack then!

“You think you’ve captured me with this?”

The 10 wings of Kokabiel, who was smirking, started to become like swords and began breaking the swords around with ease. Ku! It didn’t work! I went forward slashing at him from the front. But the fallen-angel didn’t flinch at all, and he stopped my Holy-demonic sword with just two fingers!

“Is this it?”

And Rizevim:

Michael turned to face Rizevim.

“Next is you. Long time no see. Wasn’t the last time we met during the previous war? Seeing as you’ve set foot into Heaven’s territory, would you please cooperate…although saying so, it looks like you’ve already been beaten.”

Michael’s expression — became rather cold.

“But, I will not show mercy.”

Michael raised his hand to the sky, and in mid-air — appeared an immensely large spear of light! …If one was to be hit by that gigantic spear of light, any kind of devil’s life would be in danger! Michael mercilessly lowered his hand. The gigantic spear of light flew towards Rizevim! In the instant that it hit, a large amount of light was released in an explosion! Michael immediately erected a barrier, to protect us from the impact of the explosion. That was not the case for Rizevim, he took a head on strike from that gigantic spear of light.

“Ha—hahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!”

Several more explosions occurred within the Garden of Eden, so that even the landscape significantly changed. In the midst of the explosions, that guy kept laughing continuously. —Then, in the centre of the explosions caused by the spear of light, appeared twelve black pillars. They expanded and then bent…like wings. No, this is— After the assault from the spears of light stopped, I saw Rizevim standing in the centre of where the explosions were with twelve black wings spread out. The shape of his wings were familiar. That’s right, it was from when the three factions made peace. My rival — Vali, he had these black wings! It was Lucifer’s…black wings! Rizevim survived the attack of light. With his wings coming out of his back, he rested his hand on his chin.

Trihexa (Beast 666)

Trihexa should have some stuff for their own as well.

Namely things like Aura and Dragon Physiology, as they're already easily described to have this upon their unsealing:

I could only stand there as my eyes widened in surprise. …I never imagined that it would be this, that bastard Rizevim…! That thing had seven heads and ten horns, the ’beast’ that was far too powerful—. Its giant body was easily longer than a few hundred metres, it was even larger than Great Red. — Apocalypse Beast, Trihexa. Each one of its heads belonged to a different creature; one of them was like a lion, one was like a leopard, one was like a bear, and there was also one like that of a dragon, there was no sense of unity. Its body had a variety of features from the different creatures, and it gave off a foreign sensation from its body. Extending out from inside its body was a countless number of chains which were tightly restraining the beast. All of its heads were asleep and did not seem conscious. …It had supposedly been left at the end of the world. Rizevim had actually brought it all the way in here…. I see, the reason why he stole Agreas was because he wanted to use it as a place to hold this thing. …The problem was its immensely dark aura. That thing was actually capable of releasing aura of such a degree…! By standing here, simply being able to feel the evil aura which was oozing out of that beast was enough to make someone go crazy. …That bastard Rizevim, he had actually already restored Trihexa to such a degree. There were only a few more seals before it would be completely released now. The Forbidden Fruit which he obtained in Heaven must have been in order to revive Trihexa, and speed up the unsealing…. And more importantly was the crystal which was embedded within the centre of Trihexa’s body. It looked like he wanted to assimilate Trihexa with the power generator of Agreas…. He was also using the power generator of Agreas to unseal it. He had actually used the legacy of the previous Maou’s era in such a way. He exploited what he could from his father’s legacy, he truly was a good-for-nothing son, that bastard Rizevim. …Anyway, it’s quite lucky that we’ll be able to take some preventative measures at this stage. Regardless of what we want to do though, Rossweisse’s sealing research would not be able to meet the deadline. She certainly was a genius, but this unsealing speed was far too abnormal. All of the different things that he did were all in order to accelerate its unsealing…. Vali raised his head and looked at the massive beast as he said

There are other things that may be worth modifying.

For one, Trihexa's regeneration should be at least Low Godly. It's already referenced on its page, but basically put, Trihexa has a frightening level of regeneration among any known regenerator/healer in the series.

It has regenerated from being turned to dust and ashes instantly, whether it was being hit by Ddraig's Inferno Flames or Sirzech's Power of Destruction.

I answered as I turned to face the humanoid being of light in front of us — Trihexa readied its stance! In an instant, all three people silently vanished from their positions! A mid-air battle then began! Trihexa’s core gave birth to six wings from its back. They were the wings of a bird, dragon, bat, and various other beasts. I charged directly in from the front while flying in mid-air, and sent the core flying backwards. The core fluttered in the air like a bird to correct its stance, and then flew towards me at high speed once again. I wanted to kick it as a counteroffensive, but the core’s figure disappeared from my vision in an instant, and it slid right behind me. Sirzechs-sama then launched an orb of destruction at it, which instantly destroyed the core’s entire body! It’s over now — just when I thought that, I didn’t expect that the miniscule piece of flesh which remained of it would regenerate with a violent momentum, restoring it back to its original form. …If it’s like this, it won’t work unless we completely eliminate it…! Sirzechs-sama and I coordinated with each other, as we alternated melee attacks and the demonic energy of destruction; the core was defeated several times, but it always restored itself to its original form instantaneously. The core gradually adapted and responded to each of our attacks by using its aura to repel my flying kicks and Sirzechs-sama as the incarnation of destruction. …Well, Sirzechs-sama and I were also unharmed…. However, our opponent was also completely unscathed. While Sirzechs-sama released a burst of destructive energy which was enough to cause more than half of the island to disappear, he said to me

[—[Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames]. The ultimate flames which can incinerate anything. Once ignited, they will never go out. Even gods will be burnt to ashes within these flames. And the only one that it is ineffective against is Albion. …Well, if it was Great Red, or the Infinite Ophis, it might also be ineffective.]

I-Indeed, the flames which were burning through the core did not show any signs of weakening! Although it was able to regenerate after being burnt to ashes, the flames showed no signs of disappearing! To think that such ferocious flames actually existed! Wouldn’t it have been better if you told me this a bit earlier!

[That would have been impossible. Up until now — it was sealed within the Sacred Gear by the God of the Bible. Being able to release the seal here is also thanks to effects of this second Dragon Deification. Of course, I also noticed the change in Albion’s determination.]

I-I see! After all, it was a power worthy of being sealed by the God of the Bible. It really was difficult to imagine…. However, even though the core in front of us was being burnt by Ddraig’s flames, its fighting spirit did not cease. Hey, come on! The flames did not disappear, and it continued to burn…but it still looked as if nothing had happened to it!? Ddraig said

[Only a monster with incredibly strong endurance and regenerative abilities would be able to stand up like that. Since it didn’t instantaneously disintegrate the moment that it was touched by my flames, it could be described as a troublesome existence that is beyond even god-class beings.]

What an unbelievable monster! Sirzechs-sama once again hurled a countless number of orbs of destruction towards the core. The core didn’t put up any resistance, and was eliminated along with a part of the island…. What was frightening was that the remains of Trihexa consisted of only specks of dust, and yet it still regenerated in an instant. …If things really went on like this, I would be out of ideas…. Its regenerative abilities didn’t seem to be weakening at all. And I…didn’t know how much longer I would be able to maintain this form for. …M-More precisely, I already—. In that instant, my consciousness blurred. My armour was released, and I fell down on both knees to the ground. …I then collapsed onto the ground, and could not get back up again. …The blood that had accumulated in my abdomen gushed up and I forcefully spat it out. An intense pain attacked my entire body…! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh it hurts…! No good…I don’t even have the strength left to move my fingers…nor move my feet….

This is rather notable as Sirzech Power of Destruction he inherited from one of his parents allows him to erase even souls as was used by Rias, his sister and another wielder of PoD.

“There has been a change to my demonic-power due to the influence of Ise’s power. —I might as well name it the “Extinguish Star”. It’s a mass of destruction that eliminates all and it doesn’t have anything like attributes or weaknesses. –Blow away!”

The huge sphere of destruction increases its shine and envelops the Evil Dragon.

What’s left after the sphere of destruction disappears is—Grendel’s aftermath where he only has half of his head left.

It’s terrifying, but Grendel is still alive even when he lost his body!

He even has his disgusting smile despite having only half of his head.

[……I see. It’s exactly like what that bastard Euclid said. That the demonic-powers carried by the kin of the House of Bael can even trim down the Evil Dragon’s consciousness and soul. This really does work!]

Grendel starts to laugh loudly.

[Guhahahahaha! This is nothing since I only have to get a brand new body made again! After all, as long as my soul is safe, it’s possible for me to change my body no matter how many times! The Holy Grail sure is a convenient object!]

……Getting a brand new body? Seriously? So he can revive even in this state as long as his soul remains huh……

—!

I then realise it. I see, I was also the same. Only my soul remained at the dimensional gap, but I returned with a brand new body. So you are telling me the Holy Grail can do the same feat……

Grendel still shows his fangs and laughs fearlessly despite his state.

[But guess what! It might be fun to keep on fighting in this state as weeeeeell! In other words, don’t you reckon the main match will start from here? It might be fun to disappear after biting as many opponents as possible! Guhahahahaha!]

[…………!]

Everyone backs down at seeing Grendel who shows no sign of losing interest in battling.

He’s still trying to fight in that condition……! It’s no longer about him being crazy! He isn’t sane! He isn’t normal!

Rias stands in front of us and creates a demonic-power of destruction within her hand.

“Even we don’t want to fight any longer. It’s better for an evil existence like you to get blown away. With my current power, I should be able to eliminate your soul as well. Even though I won’t be able to eliminate you completely, I should be able to stop you from reviving for a while.

“Rias Gremory-sama, please shoot me with your power of destruction.”

Rias has veins pop out on her forehead when she hears that and gathers so much demonic-power of destruction within her hand that it’s too dangerous.

“……Yes, I won’t hold myself back. Even I can’t endure this any longer.”

The demonic-power of destruction is shot towards Marius!

“Blow away!”

It’s so strong that it’s dangerous to take that on without guarding against it.

No, even a normal defence will be useless. That’s because you will be blown away along with your action of defending against it.

However, Marius shows no signs of taking such action, therefore he allows himself to be covered by the demonic-power of destruction.

……What’s left is the Holy Grail that is floating in the air and the lower half of his body. The upper half of his body has been extinguished completely.

It ended already……? That’s what I thought for a moment before the lower half of his body starts to build up muscle from the area where it is gone and starts to form a shape. What appears there after a while is Marius who is completely revived.

He looks exactly the same as before Rias blew him away with her demonic-power of destruction.

Marius moans while he takes the Holy Grail that is floating in the air into his hand again.

“Yes, please look. I also have the trait of being able to recover immediately. This is due to the Holy Grail that was pulled out from her body being able to unleash its power without any resistance like the time when it was inside the possessor. When I had my upper body blown away, I thought even my soul would be erased……but as long as a fraction of my soul remains within my lower body, it seems like I can revive from merely this much damage.”

……So this is the Holy Grail’s ability! He can still revive even though his upper body gets blown away!

……No wonder Grendel talks crap like “he can get a new body if his soul remains”.

Granted, Rias didn't exactly kill either of them but this shows that if the PoD attack completely destroys someone without anything remaining of them, they'll be annihilated with even their own soul destroyed. And yet Sirzechs, a user with much more experience and ability over it than Rias, is not able to destroy Trihexa at all.

This is noted along with the fact that it has "unmatched regeneration", and thus why Sirzechs sealed themselves with it alongside many other Top and God Tiers of their world in order to keep on fighting it to the point it'll eventually be destroyed completely.

I'm also going to die if the Earth is gone, aren’t I!? During that, I also thought of something... I had asked Beelzebub-sama whether this power could be of help to Azazel-sensei, Sirzechs-sama and the others, who were in the isolation barrier...

[I guess, you can expect the outcome? Probably it will be able to deal a serious damage to Trihexa. However, the opponent's regenerative power is unmatched. After all, it was a plan where Sirzechs considered fighting for a super long time. So, I don't think you can beat it with a single blow. Furthermore, once you go there, you will not be able to return until you defeat it. Therefore, it can be said that there are too many risks for you. ...I am against sending you at the current state.]

Lastly, Trihexa should also have resistance to sealing, BFR, gravity manip, and absorption just like with Weakened Ophis and Great Red via scaling as Trihexa is a being just as powerful as Prime Ophis and Great Red, and Ophis in a weakened state has been able to walk around in Tartarus' Abyss without any issues like ignoring the gravity pressure and darkness absorption it had.

Another reason for this is Trihexa is able to break out of barriers meant to seal and/or contain it, with the DxD inhabitants needing to make a combo-made barrier specifically to contain it and even then, Trihexa was stated to be able to one day break out of it (thus requiring powerful beings to be in there to hold it off and eventually kill it)

Azazel spread his wings, and then slowly ascended into the sky. A huge crack in space occurred above its head. The crack gradually expanded, and then became like a hole. Its size was sufficient to absorb Trihexa’s entire body. On the other side of the hole was an endless darkness. It seemed quite similar to the Dimensional Gap. Azazel said,

There is a specialised sealing field on the other side. It’s called the [Isolation Barrier Field]. It incorporates the technology of the Rating Games, the secret techniques of the [Game] that Ajuka Beelzebub designed, Heaven’s Sacred Gear system, the System of God which is responsible for miracles, Rossweisse’s research on barrier techniques, the principles of the Nordic Yggdrasil, as well as the research results that the Grigori has accumulated over the years; all of it has been integrated together to produce a single world. Put in simple terms, it is the product of all of our research to design a cage exclusively for Trihexa. However, Rossweisse has no idea about what we’re going to do with it. If she found out about it, she would definitely be in opposition.”

—What.

A dedicated cage. It was also something that even Rossweisse, who assisted with research on Trihexa did not know about. Vali was rendered speechless at Azazel’s words — he always seemed so prepared for every situation, and they had actually been able to produce a barrier like that as well. However, Azazel’s conversation with Michael just moment's ago still incited restlessness within Vali’s heart. Azazel continued,

“But there is still one problem. The [Isolation Barrier Field] can certainly be said to be very strong against Trihexa, but it is not absolute. If it is simply sent in there, it will be able to break free from it one day. That’s just the exceptional monster that it is. Therefore, there must be people inside to contain Trihexa.”

A lot of text again but hopefully fairly readable (for 90% of this at least).

That should be all for proposals and reviewing~

Probably the only thing i disagree is Dragon Physiology for 666, he can shapeshifts, so he just shapeshifted one of the head to have dragon appearance, he himselves not an actual dragon. Like some dragons can shapeshift into human form, doesn't mean they have human physiology. The series also never once described or listed him as Dragon race

Probably the only thing i disagree is Dragon Physiology for 666, he can shapeshifts, so he just shapeshifted one of the head to have dragon appearance, he himselves not an actual dragon. Like some dragons can shapeshift into human form, doesn't mean they have human physiology. The series also never once described or listed him as Dragon race
he never shapeshifts tho

@Vietthai96 Can I ask if you've read anything of DxD at all?
I forgot of lot of thing, bruhh, it have been years since i dropped the verse, and my memories about it is not good. But i swear i don't remember 666 is anything dragon other than having a head that is a dragon,

Also, you need to reply my comment for me to have any notification, normal member can't ping

Edit: You guys act like i disagree with everything bruhh

Last edited:
Back