• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about the notion that Shin DxD will end with Regalzeva's defeat? That would mean we wouldn't see the battle against Melvazoa.

I'm ok with that, Melvazoa should logically be saved for another sequel. Ragalzeva is the only important Evie that came to this world, so dealing with him will be enough.

It sounds like the most reasonable possibility considering this is the final arc, and it would not conflict with the emphasized 30 years number.

Makes sense. Between the tournament matches, Malebranche, FxF element and the battle strength of Regalzeva's army, I think Ishibumi can stretch it out to be decently long.

But then I wonder how he would handle the Melvazoa and Seraselbes invasion if it doesn't happen in Shin DxD. I've heard that he plans to make Shin DxD the last one with Issei as the main protagonist in the DxD Universe.

Regalzeva is defeated by Vali and Issei (Issei kills him with Heavenly Breasts). The two then kill Trihexa (a reason being that Azazel names Akeno's child with her permission: no 1 except Issei and Ajuka have permission to talk to those in the IBF so only way Akeno and Azazel have a talk is face-to-face). Marriages happen then babies born in an epilogue. Those who were in IBF will retire.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've heard that he plans to make Shin DxD the last one with Issei as the main protagonist in the DxD Universe.
Yeah, he indeed said Shin was "the end of Issei's story", so any other series on the DxD Universe won't have him as the MC.

On anoter note, I feel Ishi should try to have other writers help him with the DxD Universe, because he's very clearly overworked rn, and having promised series around Millicas, Ouryuu and an Exorcist + logically also having a Denpachi reboot in the future, he could ask to other people to help him ease this insane workload.

That's why I'm confused about the Melvazoa issue. I have a hard time believing we won't get to see the Melvazoa invasion in some manner, or it would be pointless for Ishibumi to hype him up the most in Top Secret. Not only that, he still added the Seven Luminaries and their Invade Fanatics to his blog in order of their strength, using "? ? ?" for those that haven't appeared.

Probably we could see more on that in the story of an another protagonist, idk. At this point, I'm not sure if he'd do one for the exorcist but I'm all open if he goes ahead with it.

We could easily see the Melvazoa invasion in any of the stories with other main characters. There's no need to focus on all of them just for Issei's story and then bullshit once more for new villains, compromising the quality of the following stories.

That seems to be the logical way to go.

Well then, we might see another potential main character as I believe Ishibumi would probably place the setting for Ouryuu and Millicas in the thirty year gap.

Hm, Ishibumi tweeted about encouraging fans to read Denpachi....now I have huge hope that he will reboot it at some point with DxD elements.

Thinking about it, Ex would be likely be the protagonist in thirty years. He gave off main protag vibes in EX a lot.

While I can see why you say personality, that's because Ex and Boruto are both following the same older character archetype of "kid who hates living under his dad's shadow".

Now, how is his naming based on Boruto.

Because both their names are a combination of relative's names. Bouruto's name is Japanese for Bolt which refers to Neji whose names means Screw.

Ex's name meaning lies on two aspects: a shortened form of Rias' ultimate technique, Extinguisher Star, or an amalgamation of Issei and Sirzechs' diphthong on their names (I for Issei, "kusu" for Sirzechs (Saazekusu).

Pretty much all their similarities are because both are based on the same character archetype, so they actually have a lot in common when it comes to those stuffs.

On the opposite end, I'm way more interested on seeing Ex and Millicas' series than on SLASHDOG or a Denpachi reboot.

I'm more interested in finding out about the names, personalities and powers of Issei's children with Yasaka, Roygun and Kunou as well as for the other children of the others like Xenovia's other 2 sons and 2 daughters.

Fair. The way I see it, devils already have enough attention and development in DxD and the Millicas story would increase that further, not to talk about a potential story for Ex. DxD Zero showed more about devil society too.

It's not like I'm fed up with that, but I would like to see much more about the world in general; similar to those adventures Le Fay mentioned in Vol 11. I feel like Ishibumi can do much more expansion depending on the protagonist.

I would also love if Ishibumi can somehow make the jobless exorcist turn out to be Dulio or some other person that later becomes a Brave Saint; that way, we can see much more on Heaven, kind of like we have with the dynamics in the Underworld.

So I prefer Tobio / Ryuuta / Mitsuya focus hands down. I like all of them more than Ex anyway. I love Millicas though, I'm looking forward to his story.

Ishibumi really should of been under same publisher as Testament so we could have got breast sucking and nipples in illustrations.

I'm actually glad Ishibumi isn't allowed to go that far with the ecchi, this way he can focus more on actually important things like the plot, characters and action, instead of writting a glorified **** like Shinmai is.

Only breast sucking would have been in Volume 5 to unlock Balance Breaker. Anyway on Issei's children, we know how many children most of the girls will have with him. Irina has 1 son and daughter. Rias has 2+ children: she said her first child will be a boy though wants at least 1 daughter so expressed desire for at least 2 children. Xenovia has 3 sons, 2 daughters. Kuroka, Asia, Akeno and Rossweisse have at least 3+ given they said they want many children. Yasaka has 2+ at least given she wants to give Kunou siblings. Kunou has 2+ at least because she's preparing to bear Issei's children.

Don't forget about Ophis' kids, I'm looking forward to the Spectre Dragons. >_>

Given how enthusiastic Akeno, Xenovia and Kuroka are normally, it wouldn't be surprising if they have the highest amount of children. Lol, with the other supporting male characters, there will be a ton of children in thirty years.

Talking about Asia, I would have loved if Airi used Rassei as an armour.

I want Gasper and Valerie to have a daughter who crossdresses as a boy. I do want as well some children to resemble Issei and not all resemble only their mothers. I also want some to have resemblance to both mother and father.

If we assume that they all have at least two children each...well, it would be pretty sad if none of them resemble him, lol.

you guys what if regalzeva creates a mechanical version of Great red , and also captures trihexa for experiments and also imagine nebiros along with malebranche working with regalzeva and rest , then am sure Dxd would be wiped out.

The first is possible, but that would be seriously overkill. Also, Ishibumi having Issei face his second dad would be a tragic thing lol.

I don't see the second happening.

I think Malebranche are meant to be used to empower devils for the ExE battle.

Rezzo is on the level of a Chief God and Ishibumi placed him as the fifth strongest among the Seven Luminaries. Since the first is stronger than Dragon Gods and Bas Ilyus is the second strongest, I would guess that he's comparable to the stronger Hindu Gods, maybe like Indra.

The 7 luminaries are Melvazoa's main subordinates/primes who are under him, with even the weakest amongst them being comparable to a chief god, as for Regalzeva he has two surbordinates/primes called Keito tenkai , with each of them possessing strength comparable to great red all that was said is that Rugatimu is the ruler of the sky while the other Durmad is the ruler of the sea.

Af review said:
a question what are the 7 luminaries?
and was something said about the subordinates of the two melvazora brothers?
Melvazoa don't have 2 brothers, he has older brother and little sister.

7 Luminaries of Rago it's 7 direct underlings of Melvazoa. Their number one is stronger than Great Red and other 6 is on level of Chief Gods. We know only two of them: Number two - Haz Ilyuus "Satellite Prime Ruler" and he is only one of Melvazoa underlings which come to the Earth with Regalzeva to be his Deputy Chief of Staff. And number Five is Rezzo Load which is main antagonist of EX volume, with whom Future Ise is easily deal.

Each of 7 Luminaries has his own Prime of 4 generals called "Invading Fanatics". Power of Invading Fanatics ranged from Dragon King class up to Satan class. We know only know Rezzo Load "Invading Fanatics". It's leader and most powerfull member - Ruma Idura (stronger than Fafnir Armored Azazel with only one separated, from his main, body). Also there are Garvardan which is above Dragon King class and two more: Beuba Recorg and Addoza.

Regalzeva' Prime called "Boundless Cosmos of Keito" and consist of only 2 direct underlings but both of them on par with Great Red: "Sky Prime Ruler" Rugatim and "Sea Prime Dynasty" Durmad. Each of two have their own Primes called "Atrocity Fanatics" (Five Evil's) of five underlings which power varies from Satan class up to Chief God class. We now know only two members of Rugatim Prime: Gvadora which is most likely Chief God class as he was able to defeat Vali in EJO armor (Vali was very exhaust and couldn't fight at his full power), and Bebeu Su which power is unknown for now, but both of them not leaders of Rugatim Prime.

Also Regalzeva's Fleet called "Devastator Order".

We don't know nothing about Seraselbes underlings expect for she has Five Gods under her and Priestess which is now come to DxD world under Ajuka surveillance and that Priestess also come from FxF (Fadir x Faidra) planet and her name is Sefaira Seraselbes

IIRC, Ishibumi put Bebevu Su above Gvardora in his blog. Just like he put Ruma Idra as #1 among Rezzo's Invade Fanatics.

Also, are Durmado and Rugatimu equal to Great Red without their armour. Because if their armour makes them stronger than Great Red, there is even more serious trouble.

Seraselbes could possibly be not a full evie. She is known as the Evil Spirit. So she could be half evie/etouloude. So she could have a spirit's nature (of being peaceful/good) and that's why she took Sefaira under her wing.

Jem La Dore said:
Seraselbes could possibly be not a full evie. She is known as the Evil Spirit. So she could be half evie/etouloude. So she could have a spirit's nature (of being peaceful/good) and that's why she took Sefaira under her wing.
Seraselbes it's not Evil Spirit. She is Wicked God. All three evil gods of Evies side written using different kanji but all of them has same meaning "Evil God". We just use different word to differ them. Evil Spirit just most often translation of japanese word "Majin".

So we have: Malevolent God Melvazoa (Japanese is Úé¬þÑ×, jashin), Fierce God Regalzeva (Japanese is Ú¼╝þÑ×, kishin), Wicked God Seraselbes (Japanese is Ú¡öþÑ×, majin)

So I'm guessing Haz Ilyus could be the lone survivor of this battle; he could escape with all the research they got from DxD at the end of the arc. Either that, or they send it to Melvazoa before they're defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back