• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
it's also not certain that they'll finish the tournament.
How is it not certain? LOL. Even the name of the current arc is make to hype up Ise vs Vali, they'll obviously fight in the final.

It really doesn't. The name of the arc doesn't have a "vs", it has an "x". An "x" has nothing to do with a confrontation, but rather it portrays something that is complementary, something that acts together. All the arc name does is imply that Issei and Vali are the main characters for the arc, not that they will fight. It would be a huge spoiler if it did such a thing, which would be bad for marketing.

... How is it a huge spoiler to do something that has been mentioned multiple times across the series? (The confrontation between the White and Red Dragon Emperors).

Because it's not like the match is limited to the tournament whatsoever. There's also no non-bullshit way for Vali to catch up in such a small amount of time, which would make it nonsensical for the match to occur so soon.

Demonicjester01 said:
Because it's not like the match is limited to the tournament whatsoever.
Sure, they won't fight on the tournament even when the keys being arranged in such a way Vali and Ise can only fight on the final match, that's totally just a coincidence.

you guys I have been thinking about this if both Regalzeva and Melvazoa both have underling on par or exceeding Great red , shouldn't their sister Seraselbes also have commanders of the Great red class or greater too meaning possibly more Dragon god lvl enemies. but mehhn DxD is so ****** it's mind blowing.

Regalzeva Order seem to be quite trigger happy, with Regalzeva killing Great Red in direct opposition to Melvazoa's orders and Durmado sinking a cruiser out of sheer spite. Gvarudola also fought the Vali Team and got chastised by Bebevu Su.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they crash the tournament in the final.

As for Tiamat, I'm interested if she has a contract with Ajuka since she followed him to confront Shiva. It's more likely that she'll have a more prominent role in Ouryuu's story though.

Trihexa102 said:
you guys I have been thinking about this if both Regalzeva and Melvazoa both have underling on par or exceeding Great red , shouldn't their sister Seraselbes also have commanders of the Great red class or greater too meaning possibly more Dragon god lvl enemies. but mehhn DxD is so ****** it's mind blowing.
I've also been wondering why Ishibumi seems to be keeping the identities of Seraselbes' divinities a secret. She should have Dragon God-class servants too.

I hope they're female.

Ionliosite said:
Sure, they won't fight on the tournament even when the keys being arranged in such a way Vali and Ise can only fight on the final match, that's totally just a coincidence.
When there's people like Indra in the way for such a match to take place, it would require massive bullshit to become reality. There's also the thing of how the Maou requirements were mentioned and stated as only reaching the semi-finals, nothing more.

Jem La Dore said:
Vali brought out Albion because "Talent". Vali will catch up to Issei soon like he's been doing because of the same reason
Which is a bullshit reason. I specified there's no "non-bullshit" ways for such a thing to happen. Going by bullshit there's infinite ways.

Demonicjester01 said:
When there's people like Indra in the way for such a match to take place, it would require massive bullshit to become reality.
>Needs massive bullshit

>Looks at the most recent matches

Yeah, it's happening.

If you go by the most recent matches, only the Typhon one has something relative to the amount needed to get past Indra. The matches against Rias and Wukong were fairly tame.

I wonder what Ingvild will do in the Indra match? Probably, Ddraig will refuse to be boosted against whoever among the Heavenly Kings he ends up against.

Jem La Dore said:
I think Chichigami has powerful underlings herself
Most likely, she's one of the pillar gods so it would be weird if her strongest underlings aren't relative in power to Regalzeva and Melvazoa's.

The Evil Pieces won't work on them if they're too strong.

Others have been mentioning Sefaira as a candidate, which isn't too outlandish. But that would mean she might not go back to her home planet. :/

Maybe, but there's a possibility that they surrendered and sent Sefaira to DxD as their last hope.

There's also the mystery of her last name being Seraselbes. I'm quite interested in this.

She's the priestess of Seraselbes. So most likely she was forced to join Seraselbes' group and take her name because Seraselbes likes Sefaira enough to consider her family. Maybe she is the last remaining powerful fighter of FxF and to protect those remaining, she told Regalzeva he can use her power in exchange for her people's protection and Regalzeva decided to kill her, but Seraselbes stepped in and took Sefaira under her wing as 'family' and so Sefaira took her name as her new surname.

A feat I would of liked Issei to do, is boost a persons weakness, picture a demon who is resistant to light but not Immune, Issei boosts the weakness and uses transfer, while Irina or Dulio for example finishes him off... Would of been interesting.

Or what if he could transfer his weakness to dragon Slayers, making Ascalon more potent

I don't thik Ise will use AxA in matches as it's too dangerous as even in suppressed firepower state he could release an attack equal to multile infinity blaster.

What if Divide could halve the life-force of a person and add it to the user's own. Vali would be immortal if he wanted, lol.

Any news on the Yen Press translation?

Vergil Lucifer said:
I don't thik Ise will use AxA in matches as it's too dangerous as even in suppressed firepower state he could release an attack equal to multile infinity blaster.
Same. I think Ryuuteimaru is too unfair to use in the tournament. Not to mention, the True DxD + Ryuuteimaru with Eros Engine combination would be just too overpowered.

Untill he does and it gets countered by the weakest person left in the tournament, that would be a headache jk._. Also Tartarus wasn't killed, just defeated, does that bump his durability up.

LOL. If that seriously happens even after it was said there were only 3 Super Devils (Sirzechs, Ajuka, Rizevim) during the Evil Dragon War, then Ishibumi will officially fall into the "Araki forgot" levels of incosistency.

All Super Devils were aberrations from birth, and the current Maou + Grayfia were hugely talented as well (remember that Grayfia has more talent than Euclid, and he could have brought out more than Ddraig's full power with BxB alone). Daimadosu was also wondering if Grayfia and Serafall were even devils.

They didn't end up becoming Super Devils cause it's just that abnormal, so I don't see why Diehauser should suddenly become one.

Vali and Issei are the only exceptions, but that's (mostly) because of Heavenly Dragons and Dragon Gods.

Edit: Hades really retconned the timeline badly by using Lilith. There's supposed to be just six Super Devils in thirty years going by EX.

Well it was stated that Diehauser talant is only Satan class and he already surely older than 50 years old. Sirzechs was already Super Devil level in 60 years old.

Just throwing something out, what are your thoughts on Rizvim as an antagonist, personally I hate him as a person but as a villain he's great, he completely screwed over every single mythology with 666Trihexia.

Vampire Vamp said:
Just throwing something out, what are your thoughts on Rizvim as an antagonist, personally I hate him as a person but as a villain he's great, he completely screwed over every single mythology with 666Trihexia.
Well his dream would be crushed as soon as he came into ExE world where his Trihexa would be "no a big deal" and his entire army would be trash in seconds.

Lmao. It's especially ironic when you remember that Rizevim was fantasizing about conquering ExE so they'd place him in their history books.

It's better as he died in DxD; ExE would have just used him and his army as test subjects.

Occult research club only goes up to true DxD volume 4 life 0, is that the furthest translated chapter, kinda of dig the ExE stuff

Yeah. Portuguese website has the next two chapters, though I can't Google Translate particularly long chapters for some reason so I haven't read them yet.

Vampire Vamp said:
Occult research club only goes up to true DxD volume 4 life 0, is that the furthest translated chapter, kinda of dig the ExE stuff
We do this chapter. Slowly but no one pay as and we work as we have free time. Life.0 biggest chapter in DxD history it has >70 pages so wait please.

Still ExE stuff would be only in short chapters after afterword. And they all are already translated fully but we won't publish them until we reach afterword (which is also short, just 1,5 pages)

I've seen multiple articles for season 5 of the anime saying there's a possible October release, this changes all the time, just this week Honk news said May 5th, and now they and multiple sources say October Do you think there's any hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back