• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's out of character, but there's logically no way Vali's getting to Dragon God-class for the Regalzeva battle without external help. The only thing that comes to mind is if he has dormant power from Lilith in his body.

I mean, how would Vali get two powerups for ExE with just Lucifer power?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I know it's out of character, but there's logically no way Vali's getting to Dragon God-class for the Regalzeva battle without external help. The only thing that comes to mind is if he has dormant power from Lilith in his body.
I mean, how would Vali get two powerups for ExE with just Lucifer power?
Stop wait something logical from Ishi. Or you end up like I am (I drop series after Shin 4). Vali just reach this through his talant just because and that's all.

Lol. Well, let's wait and see.

So, do you guys think we should consider Saji Maou-class for his match against CxC Issei? Asking because Issei implied he couldn't defend very well against Barakiel's attacks since he was exhausted after Pseudo DxD. Barakiel destroyed part of his armour even though he couldn't damage it in their first match.

Of course no.

Saji is mid Dragon King class (high ultimate devil class) and was been trash by Satan class Bedeze which is equal or weaker than current CxC. Ise was greatly weakned due to Infinity Blaster.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Personally, I think Vali reaching or surpassing Dragon Gods with what he has currently would be bullshit. At most, I can see DxD L reaching that level after many years. But I really hope he doesn't surpass that level with Maouification alone.

Speaking of the "? ? ?", I believe Gasper and Tobio both have one of those? Pretty curious about it.
The thing is, I don't think Vali (or Issei for that matter) need to reach or surpass Dragon God-class during the current events (I have already resigned to them doing so in 30 years). Regalzeva and the Keito Tenkai are insane, but it's not like Vali and Issei are their only enemies. They have two entire worlds and half of another as their enemies, so this emphasis on powering up characters so that they can face these threats personally is, in my opinion, unnecessary. But of course, with how things have been developing ever since Volume 25, it seems very likely that Ishibumi will try going for that route... Though I am still optimistic the problem with be solved more tastefully.

I do share interest in the Tobio and Gasper mysteries, though. I wasn't aware of such.

It's up in the air as to whether Resetoras will send combatants from ExE. I'd find it strange if he doesn't since they should have way more forces than the Evies right now.

I also want to see the strongest beings from FxF (if they're still alive) and DxD against Regalzeva and the Keito Tenkai. At the very least, they should have backup from Ingvild.

Ishibumi's basically confirmed that True DxD + stabilized Ryuuteimaru would be at least Dragon God-class. Not sure about Vali, but with the way Ishibumi's been setting up the power upgrades, I suspect that he wants Issei to get all his powerups with a view to vastly improving or mastering them in the thirty years before Melvazoa comes.

He hasn't mastered CxC yet and EJOD also has HD-class potential scaling above JD; I just think the thirty years would serve as a period where Issei and Vali master their transformations.

Yeah, pretty excited for what they could have. Maybe Tobio would show the technique against Vali. Gasper's been 'quiet' for a while, if you get what I mean.

I want to know the results of cao cao vs surt, ruval vs typhon and especially tobio vs dulio ... but more than their results I want to know how their matches were, I bet they won cao cao, typhon and tobio.

I'm hoping Ruval wins that one.

Ishibumi said Tobio vs Vali for DX6 if I'm not mistaken, which confirms his victory.

if am right the battle power difference between Ultimate class and Maou class is at least 10x or more right?

Based on Katerea vs Azazel, I would say yes. Base Katerea was Ultimate-class based on her performance, and Old Maou Faction leaders are Maou-class with Ophis' snake.

Ophis' snake is equal to the King Piece, meaning Katerea got a boost of at least 10x before reaching Maou-class.

I still confuse how Cao-Cao Truth idea works, it deppend on user desire right?

We know it doesn't work for Issei since Cao-cao using Medusa left eye to replace his.

Does it work if the Character wasn't evil? for Example Cao-cao vs Michael.

It didn't work on Issei because God determined Issei's ambition to be better than what Cao Cao was trying to do back then.

Cao Cao has fixed himself up so I would say it should work on good characters in general, depending on what Cao Cao's motivations are.

I'm not sure whether God would choose Michael over the current Cao Cao. If it's like that, Truth Idea would never work on anyone in Heaven cause the will of God would show bias for his angels all the time lol.

Thats what I was getting at. Its God Will that decided if it "can" be used. Its unreliable since you are basically hoping and counting for it to be granting you it usage in the end.

I was hoping to see Truth Idea in Cao Cao vs Surtr, but not sure about that at this point. There's still Malebranche and ExE in any case.

Do you prefer to see Tobio vs Dulio or Vali in DX 6? We've yet to see BxB Dulio using his techniques at max capability in a one-on-one match, so I'm attracted to the Dulio match.

At the same time, Tobio vs Vali is immensely more interesting to me due to their connections and a higher chance of Tobio being pushed past his limits (it's a Heavenly Dragon after all). I'd also prefer to see the abilities of the Slash Dog team in the match against Vali.

Cao Cao still hasnt shown his other treasure power yet so it could be revealed or mention in the next dx.6?

Dulio BxB Max Capabilities can be later as well.

I would prefer Tobio vs Vali to be honest. Canis Lycaon special abilities is what I want to see the most, since Ishi have said that neither have revealed their special abilities. So I would like to see Tobio first. But if Ishi is gonna revealed that in Slash Dog then Dulio would be my best bet.

Yes, that's what would probably be shown. It's possible he developed the orb to have overwhelming power that can take down God-class beings, since he already has outstanding technique. I'm in the Cao Cao vs Vali prediction camp, so I'm betting on Cao Cao to win against Surtr.

But I don't see Cao Cao reaching the semifinals if Typhon beats Ruval. Leisure of the Kings is one of the most stacked teams in the tournament, and I'm not sure if Ishibumi would be able to resist a Vali vs Typhon match.

Canis Lycaon is one of the most interesting Longinus right now. Speaking of the Longinus, I wonder how Ishibumi would reincorporate Shooting Star into the action. Maybe through Mitsuya?

Cao Cao could win against Surtur if he does have his card in the right place.

Albion vs Typhon would also be in my bet as Ishi answer as well. We got to see Ddraig handle Typhon, so it would be another if we do see how Albion would do against Typhon. But if Ruval does win, then it would put Vali team to the test on how they would overcome the immortalitu of Ruval Team. After all, wouldnt you want to see Vali strategy against Ruval team immortality like how Issei does with Riser? Either way, both are interesting.

Right? Canis Lycaon is one of the most interesting Longinus due to it being of two sources combine into one.

Alphecca Tyrant seems to have that Mind manipulation like to it. They say its concept manipulation but right now, I lean more toward Mind Manipulation.

@BFF He already has an orb with lots of destructive power. His new treasure would have to be something different.

EDIT: My bad, as the orb that was completed is the one with destructive power according to the name. So its new abilities will likely be complementary to that.

Yeah, but he just completed the abilities of the raw power orb.

Sonneillon screamed due to the unbearably excruciating pain. The sound of agony could be heard in response to the absolute damage inflicted by the Holy Spear. To Devils, the damage from the Holy Spear must be on a whole different level. As the damage from the Holy Spear went through his right shoulder, Sonneillon's right arm fell onto the ground. Still, Sonneillon couldn't bear its pain and was on his knees, lying with his face downward. His consciousness seemed to be hazy because of the pain, rendering him unable to do any attacks.

"Hmph, even though I already activated my [Seven Treasures], it seems like we're about to get to the end with just a few moves. I don't have to use the complete [Balinayaka Ratana]'s abilities."

@Shining

Hm. I'll withhold opinions on Ruval as we don't know too much about his team right now.

About Alphecca Tyrant, that doesn't necessarily stop it from being a specific type of concept manip. Overwriting one's concept to achieve mind manipulation is technically possible, but it wouldn't be a high level of concept manipulation like Melvazoa's probably is.

I mean, there's several mental abilities in the novel and none have ever been described as rewriting one's concepts. Not even when Azazel's UFO changed Issei's personality or the mind manipulation of Nuraihyon and Magari, which was described to be particularly good.

I agree Alphecca Tyrant fits with Concept Manipulation, though it probably is limited to the concepts of a victim's personality. Issei's "Libido" concept being erased is the main proof, of course, but she could probably erased Vali's "Battlelust" for example. And since Meredith's complete ability is "rewriting of concepts", she could induce people to work for her like she did with the countless SG wielders by replacing some of their concepts with "Devotion" aimed at herself, or just inducing it from the getgo.

So overall, it's functionally Mind Manipulation indeed, but the way in which it's performed is through Concept Manipulation limited to the mind of Sacred Gear users.

I still say its more on the mind side of the manipulation conincide with concept manipulation at its best. I wont denied that its concept manipulation rather it would lean more toward the mind side of thing.

The thing is that they're not separate things. They're not different sides that it leans toward or against. It simply reaches one result through a specific method.

Actually yesterday I read through raws of DX.5, short story "White Dragon Emperor with dark past", and I'm pretty intresting in Shigune as it was been stated in this chapter, that she is number one in SD team in terms of raw power and she is Power Type + strongest user of Taote in entire history + her SG is strongest among Four Fiends and could eat anything - demonic power of devils, magic of wizards, powers of SG and even abilities of Longinus. + Taote raw power and speed commented by Ise in records of matches as immense. I'm not surprise they reach main event with her power.

That's quite interesting. If Taotie has higher attack power than Canis Lycaon and Absolute Demise which Tobio and Lavinia have probably mastered, why is it not a Longinus?

I heard it can also eat the abilities of gods.

ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«þÁäÒü┐ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒü»ÕêØÒéüÒüªÒüïÒééÒü¡ÒÇéÕ¢╝ÕÑ│ÒééþÁɵêɵÖéÒüïÒéëÒü«ÒâíÒâ│ÒâÉÒâ╝Òü«õ©Çõ║║Òü¬Òü«ÒÇéþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÕÅ▓õ©èµ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«『ÚÑòÞØÑ』õ¢┐ÒüäÒüºÒÇüÒâüÒâ╝ÒâáÒüºõ©Çþò¬Òü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òé┐ÒéñÒâùÒéêÒÇì

"ðíome to think of it, this is first time since qualifying. She is one of members since formation of our team. As you maybe know, she is most powerfull "Taote" user in history and best power type in our team."

ÒüØÒüåÒÇüÕñºõ╝ÜÒü«Þ®ªÕÉêÒéÆÞªïÒéïÚÖÉÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒü«þ┤░Þ║½Òü«ÕÑ│µÇºÒüîÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òé┐ÒéñÒâùÒü¬ÒéôÒüáÒéêÒü¬ÒÇé

That's right, by looking on tournament matches, this slender girl is power type for sure.

ÒüäÒü¥Òü»µëïÒü½µè▒ÒüêÒéïÒü╗Òü®Õ░ÅÒüòÒüäÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÞ®ªÕÉêÒüºÒü»Òü¿ÒéôÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÒâçÒé½ÒüäµÇ¬þë®Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇéÞ®ªÕÉêÒü«µÿáÕâÅÒüºÒü»µé¬Ú¡öÒü«Ú¡öÕèøÒüïÒéëÒÇüÚ¡öµ│òõ¢┐ÒüäÒü«Ú¡öµ│òÒÇüþÑ×ÕÖ¿Òü«þò░Þâ¢ÒüÖÒéëÒééõ©ÇÕêçÕÉêÕêçõ©©ÒüöÒü¿ÕÉ©ÒüäÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüºÞà╣Òü½ÕÅÄÒéüÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüñÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÞ®▒ÒüºÒü»þÑ×µ╗àÕàÀÒü«þò░Þâ¢ÒüÖÒéëÕû░ÒéëÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

Even though now he is small enough to hold in her hands, in matches he was ridiculus gargantuan monster. Demonic power of Devils, Magic of Wizards, and even abilities of Sacred Gears, in matches records he absorb them whole into his belly. It was said that he could even eat abilities of Longinus.

ÒüØÒéîÒü½ÒâùÒâ®Òé╣ÒüùÒüªÕÀ¿õ¢ôÒéåÒüêÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü¿ÒÇüÕÀ¿õ¢ôÒüïÒéëÒü»µâ│ÕâÅÒééÒüñÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÚǃÒüòÒüºÒÇüÞ®ªÕÉêÒü½ÒüªÕñºµÜ┤ÒéîÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒü«Òü¿ÒüìÒü»õ©Çõ¢ôÒüùÒüïõ¢┐Õ¢╣ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüñÒüƒÒüæÒü®ÒÇüõ©ëõ¢ôÕÉîµÖéÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüÒü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒüúÒüªÒéôÒüƒ....´╝ƒ

On top of that adding power of huge body, and speed unthinkable for such large creature, as he rampage in matches. At that time she use only one, but what if she use all this three in same time...?

Draig inside me said:

ÒÇîÚÑòÚñ«Òü»õ©¡Õø¢Òü«µÇ¬þë®Òü«Òü¬ÒüïÒüºÒééÕ▒êµîçÒü«ÕîûÒüæþë®ÒüáÒÇéÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÒâóÒâÄÒéÆÕû░ÒéëÒüåÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéµ×£ÒüªÒü»µªéÕ┐ÁÒüÖÒéëÕû░ÒéëÒüåÒü¿ÒééÒü¬ÒÇéÒéåÒüêÒü½õ¢┐Õ¢╣ÒüºÒüìÒéïõ║║ÕòÅÒü»þ¿ÇÒüáÒü¿Þü×ÒüÅÒÇé

"Taote is one of most powerfull monsters in China. It said that he could eat everything. Even concepts. I hear that there are very few humans that could use him."

I swear Ishibumi's been obsessed with concepts recently, lmao.

Taotie should be a Longinus in my opinion. It'd have been pretty insane if he could use the abilities he eats.

You know, now I wish we could get a DxD Tournament of God version. It would be awesome seeing Bible God with True Longinus, Incinerate Anthem, and Sephiroth Grail vs Shiva himself at full strength. True Longinus wielded by God himself vs Trishula wielded by Shiva himself. Would be an interesting match to see.

Still hoping for absolute zero for Lavinia.

Seiryuu summons Qinglong rather than transforming into it as Ouryuu does with Huanglong, right? That's the impression I got from the Tobio match in Slash Dog 2.

Hard to say what kind of plans Ishibumi has for her, and it's also not certain that they'll finish the tournament.

I know Regalzeva made an attack but... that won't stop the tournament. Only those who attacked the Vali Team, plus a few more with the addition of fodder, wiould make another attack, but they wouldn't dare target the tournament which will get them ********** and Team DxD would stop such a thing. If the tournament did end abruptly then it would be temporarily. A treasure I see that belongs to Tiamat (from Mesopotamian/Babylonian mythology) is the Tablet of Destinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back