• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, the arc is only complete in Volume 12 when they defeat the Hero Faction.

I guess the anime would stop at season five, but I still hope they'll do a movie for EX.

If they want to do a season six...Evil Dragon War is Volume 14-21. So there won't be any closure for the anime fans unless they adapt up to Volume 21. Unless there's quite enough money, they'd probably stop at season five.

But damn, I would love to see Dragon Deification vs Rizevim, Breakdown the Beast vs Bedeze and Vali vs Azi Dahaka.

The merch is selling well, and I hear the blue rays are doing good, especially in a time where Japan is moving away from ecchi

I totally think Season 5 will come given the good sales, but not this year. Also

in a time where Japan is moving away from ecchi

laughs in the tons of ecchi anime coming out every seaso

Maybe. He loves to play around with terminologies using the A to E letters, and it seems like the Evies conquer other worlds to make anti-weapons so he could very well show a CxC planet or something.

If he does, he probably shouldn't incorporate much characters into the main plot or it could become too congested.

Vampire Vamp said:
The merch is selling well, and I hear the blue rays are doing good, especially in a time where Japan is moving away from ecchi
Currently most anime-industry sales come from overseas (50%).

I'm also interested in the possibility of Lilith being resuscitated and becoming a regular character. It'd feel weird but I'm intrigued.

Anyone else has this problem; if I follow the link to zxzxzx's blog in the ORC website, it's always sending me to his old blog.

Although I've managed to see his current blog.

Ishibumi confirmed Natsume and Sae focus in Slash Dog this year again, which confuses me cause the next volume is supposed to be the marriage interview with Suzaku.

Anyway, I'm expecting stuff on the Three Demonic Beasts for Sae's volume.

I'm so happy for Natsume focus. Between Lostbelt 5.2 and these news, this week is amazing. Have you had problems accessing zxzxzx's blog by google? or just via ORC?

For the verse page, should we just add a section for the Gremory Genealogy instead of splitting it into separate sections for the peerages of Rias, Issei and Xenovia?

We could just merge them all into a single section, although I'm thinking Kuroka should be left in the Vali Team section.

That, or add a "Gremory Genealogy" section that's split into sub-sections for their peerages. Unless you think that's too spoiler heavy.

That could also work, but there could be a lot of image repetition which is why I avoided putting a section for the DxD Team.

Like, Issei's still Rias' Pawn so we'd have to add him to both his team and the Gremory peerage. Same for Xenovia since she's still Issei's Knight.

...Thinking about it, there would still be image repetition if a section for the Eight Great Maou is added in the future.

wow you rias is stronger than i thought with issei wyvern her battle power reaches the gods from shin 2.

Even though Rias could get the power to fight even Gods if she were to use my wyverns or Gasper's combination technique…!

Random question

But is it just me

Or does it feel like the Biblical God from DxD is heavily underrated?

Anyone feel free to respond

Like, from the way the author wrote the story to me at least,

He made it seem like either Heavenly Dragon in their prime could beat him

Yet, this same man was able to seal not only seal Trihexa using thousands of seals and becoming heavily weakened beacause of it

Even after doing so, in his weakened state, he was still able to seal both Heavenly Dragons,

Granted with the three factions help, but they're basically fodder to any normal god without Sirzechs or Ajuka seing as it was stated a single god could wipe out the three factions if I remember correctly

So why wasn't he placed at rank 1 in the top 10 list in Canon

I mean Shiva is strong by hype sure But Bibilical had much better feats so far

PLus, the top 10 list in itself is inconsistent

Like how Fenirir is stated to be Heavenly Dragon Level

But that is only really due to his fangs

Without he is a mere Ultimate Class Being

Seeing as he was struggling with Rias and her peerage if I recall correctly

Sealing is defensive. If a power can't hurt someone, it's factually not offensive. Offensive powers are supposed to by fact, HURT people. The definition of offensive is to attack and an attack is the action of hurting someone. How can you possibly hurt someone by preventing them from fighting? And before you say seals that hurt a character if they use their power or anything similar, that's still defensive because that character is hurting themselves -- the sealer is not. It's defensive because it prevents the sealer from being attacked. The whole point of a seal is to prevent an attack, not to make one. Like no offensive power is being directed which injures or scars etc. I'm not repeating myself if you want to insist sealing is an offensive ability so i won't make a response to your counter argument as it will be pointless for us both to go back-and-forth lol

@AnimesFreak2 What makes you think that he sealed the two Heavenly Dragons after sealing Trihexa? The fact he died due to sealing Trihexa indicates he did it near the end of his life, not so far back. Also, killing and sealing the Heavenly Dragons was a group effort that took advantage of them being mainly concerned with one another, it wasn't something the God of the Bible did by himself. Also you mentioning the Three Factions as fodder is counterproductive to your point, since the God of the Bible couldn't even defeat this "fodder" despite also having an affinity advantage from all of his side toward the Devil side.

You saying that Fenrir is only Top 10 due to his fangs is just your headcanon, and you follow it with something even more ridiculous. An Ultimate-class being? Fenrir, who with nothing but a howl completely eliminated the Maou-class Tannin's fire breath and took him out of commission with nothing but a scratch of his claws, couldn't be beaten by JD Vali and needed that alongside Gleipneir and Excalibur Ruler to be finally put down, and at 80% kept up with Balor Rias who is superior to Maou-class despite having horrible compatibility.... Is an "Ultimate-class" for you? Are you serious?

Right, but still there is a chance is far (stronger or weaker) than we all think so you guys please no more Headcannon

Ah, I can finally Google Translate the Portuguese blog. Chapters looked good as usual to me, my major gripe with the volume remains Balberith vs Sairaorg. Even then, I have to say I liked the ending lol.

Correct if I'm wrong; I noticed again that the English translators don't really seem to add "ssu" for Lint, which is confusing because they normally add "ze" and "nyan" for Indra and Kuroka.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Ah, I can finally Google Translate the Portuguese blog. Chapters looked good as usual to me, my major gripe with the volume remains Balberith vs Sairaorg. Even then, I have to say I liked the ending lol.
Where do you read it ? Do you have a link ?

Correct if I'm wrong; I noticed again that the English translators don't really seem to add "ssu" for Lint, which is confusing because they normally add "ze" and "nyan" for Indra and Kuroka.

I don't see anything like that in Lint speech. At least in Shin 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back