• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-ranking Dead Apostles

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So, this feat scales to Post-Tsukihime Arcueid, as well as Arcueid in her prime, before Altrouge and Roa took portions of her power. Given that Altrouge beat her in a fight to do so, and that Roa beat Altrouge, they should both scale to it, as should Gransurg and Zelretch. And, given the general scale of power in the Nasuverse and statements that the stronger Dead Apostle Ancestors can survive being hit by Excalibur, I think the most appropriate end to go with is High 7-A or at least High 7-A, as discussed with Ramesses on his wall.

This sounds reasonable.

But do we have profiles for Altrouge and the other Dead Apostle Ancestors? They aren't excatly prominent characters.

Also, does Primate Murder get its own profile?

We don't, but we do have pages that scale to this (Gransurg, Roa, Zelretch) and an Altrouge page is probably a good idea anyways even if we know approximately jack and shit about her.

I assume one will be made by someone eventually. I'm fine with one being made.

I'm all for scaling to those.

Would Primate Murder be 5-A? Given that he's supposed to be superior to the Crimson Moon and comparable to Type-Mercury?

Well, ORT's 4-B

I'm unsure about this, while Altrouge certainly lost to Roa, we only know that during the fight Altrouge just stole her hair.

Unsure mostly due to we only know just a few details, not much. Also we know that Roa was able to defeat her thanks to being an excellent magus and wielding the power of the strongest True Ancestor, Arcueid.

So yeah, it seems somehwat off that Roa was able to defeat thanks to a portion of her power, while Arc couldn't do it.

Uh, aren't there statements that Dead Apostles would only fight evenly with most Servants or something to that effect?

If Dead Apostles were all High 7-A, a lot of servants wouldn't be able to scratch them.

Just Dead Apostle Ancestors, and not all Dead Apostle Ancestors scale to this anyways, only the strongest.

@Kami She did fight that Arcueid, though. It's debatable at least

Also, I just want to point out that Dead Apostle Ancestors do have some good regen. The statement Prom mentioned in the OP only says that they would survive, not that they would tank.

Not for all of them, just the strongest and toughest.

That's true, also. I just put it here because it substantiated this rating for the stronger ones and was consistent with the calc.

That being said I doubt most Ancestors could survive Excalibur given that Gilles' horror got vaporized. Nrvnqsr, maybe.

The only pages we have that (debatably) scale are Roa, Gransurg, and Zelretch.

For the ones we don't have pages for, it'd only debatably scale to Altrouge for sure.

Strongest ones are obviously ORT, the Crimson Moon and Primate Murder.

Gransurg, Ortenrosse, Zelretch, Roa, Alt, Alt's bodyguards and Van Fem are considered top tier DAA. But only Gran, Orten, Zel, Roa, Alt and maybe Alt's bodyguards scale.

I mean Altrouge fought that Arcueid and managed to steal her hair. Prime Roa has a portion of the strongest True Ancestors power and AoG spells which he can buff to be 2x stronger, so it's not really surprising that he defeated Alt.

For the most part, it seems that we're all in agreement on this, so I think this can go through.

I'm pretty sure ORT is the strongest of the DAA. Zelretch took out Crimson Moon but said that all of humanity is no match for ORT, and if I'm remembering right, it's been stated somewhere that ORT has the highest attack power of the Ultimate Ones.

Back