• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Karel's profile mentions stuff like Rune Sword, Wind Sword, Light Brand and Poison Sword.
What are those exactly?
Also, what are the details on the absorption?

Runesword casts the spell Nosferatu, which is a dark magic attack that heals the user based on the damage dealt (hence the absorption)

Light Brand casts Lightning, a Light Magic attack with no extra effects

Wind Sword casts a Wind Magic attack

All three of these can be used at range by lifting the sword up

Poison Sword should be removed tbh poisons the target for a number of turns, dealing a small amount of damage at the start of each turn, it'll eventually go away by itself and deals minimal damage

Any special characteristic of the elmental attacks? I believe lightning works just as one expect lightning to work, but what does wind magic exactly do?

From the moment, Karel does not have much that put him on advantage against Rabbit, except maybe skill in sword fighting (that don't think is a notable factor); in the hypotetil case Rabbit kills himself, little ca do Karel to stand a chance except maybe the lightning attack that may cause burnings (that actually cause real damage).

"From the moment, Karel does not have much that put him on advantage against Rabbit, except maybe skill in sword fighting (that don't think is a notable factor)"

Going by Karel's profile his skill isnt really anything that Rabbit hasnt already beaten in-canon, given that he's crafty enough to outmatch people lik Ox, Tiger, and Monkey who ar all on a similar or superior level of skill to Karel

Lightning isn't a lightning based attack, it's light based

Wind is honestly just wind

Only sword with any special properties would just be the Runesword

It would also appear that Rabbit can keep fighting when cut up into little bits and even proceed to put himself back together, so I don't really see anything Karel can do in the event Rabbit kills himself tbh

Going by the profile Karel's level of swordsmanship should actually be a good bit higher than that of someone with "an average level of swordsmanship" like Rabbit.

However, I believe Karel scales to 3.14 tons while Rabbit scales to 5.
And if Rabbit turns undead Karel is probably screwed.

So, I'm voting Rabbit.

Technically, he does stomp characters who scale to 3.14, but Rabbit probably still has the advantage. In case I didn't make it clear, my vote is for Rabbit

Despite being genuinely insane, and having what Monkey described as an average level of swordsmanship

Who is Monkey?
Edit: A Girl 😑🤔🤷‍♂️🐵

Back