• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Alien vs Professional Assassin

HeatBlast vs Genocider Syo

Starting distance: 5 meters

Battlefield: Skyscraper Ridge

Genocider Syo has 15 minutes of preparation

Equalized speed

SPzUcaF.png
Since the image probably doesn't work, here's the link: https://kipo.fandom.com/wiki/Skyscraper_Ridge

Genocider Syo possesses basic knowledge of Heatblast abilities

Heatblast: 8 (@Spinoirr, @Zamasu_Chan, @Popted2, @CBslayeR, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Greenshifter, @DemonicDude )
Genocider Syo:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Now if she is on the ruins of the buildings, she may use it to dodge hetblasts fire blasts

Confused from that Zoro vs Scorpion thread then.

Ok, so, let's see the advantages:

Genocider:
  • Heatblast has kinda a scaling chain from 2.48 Tons, while Genocider is in the + range due of her upscaling from 6.08 Tons, so we have around x2.4 times difference in AP in her favor.
  • Has much more mobility
  • Knows about Heatblast's time limit and Fire Hax
  • Higher stamina
Heatblast:
  • Has an advantage in range.
  • Has much more LS.
  • Has an higher disposal of powers.
So, since Genocide has immesely much more mobility, she can pretty much spam a lot of scissors to Heatblast, whenever they're used as knifes or trown to him. Not to say that she can pretty much use the "spirit bomb" against him as well, which would overpower whatever attack Hellblast trows to her. His fire phsyiology would be tricky as well, since it would naturally melt the scissors, but her scissors aren't really normal since she can use them to generate literal energy attacks, so I can argue that they can pretty much bypass the fire and have an effect on him. Sure, he can fly and spam explosions to her, but her mobility is insane and she even fought opponents with explosion based attacks before in a colosseum-like arena, meaning that he'd be forced to get to the ground in order to be able to hit her.

So voting Genocider due of higher AP, more mobility and danmaku, and if Hellblast resists all of this, she'd eventually win in a stamina context until Heatblast reverts to Ben, allowing her to one-shot.

Has much more mobility
Than someone who can fly?
Knows about Heatblast's time limit and Fire Hax
Time limit doesn’t apply to alien only fights and Heatblast literally always faces people who know about his fire hax… cause look at him.
Higher stamina
I’d argue HB’s damage-related stamina scales to Brainstorm who was still standing after getting shot in the brain for a minute straight.
she can use them to generate literal energy attacks
I don’t see how this changes anything unless the scissors themselves become energy.

Heatblast’s casual heat should be 6000 Kelvin for living on a planet-like Star and he can go supernova hot (6 billion Kelvin) with a huge AoE blast (and he can likely do so without the blast as well). So I’d say every scissor that gets near him gets passively melted and he can also point at people to instantaneously combust them making the supposed mobility advantage null.

Actually I'm pretty sure in Omniverse Ben can stay in alien as long as he wants as shown when he was interviewed by raths race as gravattack

Also heatblast can fly and make a bunch of steam via useing the water

FYI hetblasts normal attacks aren't as hot as supernovas, but he can turn up the heat to that hot

Heatblast FRA, also Syo has no heat resistance so that'd help make up the AP disadvantage, he should also be more experienced

Actually I'm pretty sure in Omniverse Ben can stay in alien as long as he wants as shown when he was interviewed by raths race as gravattack
With a certain device attached to the Omnitrix yes. It’s kind of implicitly assumed he is locked in an alien like he was during that episode indeed.
FYI hetblasts normal attacks aren't as hot as supernovas, but he can turn up the heat to that hot
Yup, casual attacks should be 6000 Kelvin if Ben isn’t holding back (he has good control of (the AoE of) his heat as to not unnecessarily destroy his surroundings).

She now has 15 minutes of preparation

Another thing that should be noted is that the skyscraper pile has a good space for aerial maneuvers, but it's also a great place to ambush.

Genocider has a 15 minute staging advantage and with prior knowledge gives her the opportunity to set one or two traps in order to stun Heatblast and then use the opportunity to spam her Energy Manipulation, also taking advantage of her AP advantage or so use your prior knowledge to lure Ben into the water where his passive heat will create clouds of vapor that hinder visualization of the surroundings, but due to Heatblast's powerful fire handling and other advantages listed above, Heatblast should take this with Low- diff or mid-diff

She now has 15 minutes of preparation

Another thing that should be noted is that the skyscraper pile has a good space for aerial maneuvers, but it's also a great place to ambush.
Does HB have the option to melt the asphalt or buildings or whatever to get Genocider stuck in the ground?

This must depend on Ben's control over his fire, plus it seems easier to kill her with a blast of flame than to trap her in molten cement.

This must depend on Ben's control over his fire, plus it seems easier to kill her with a blast of flame than to trap her in molten cement.
That’s something Heatblast does in character. With Genocider having no leverage, I’d imagine she’d have a seriously hard time getting out. Not to mention, Heatblast is literally a fire user? If he sets her ablaze then she’s probably done for.

I feel like people downplay how powerful heat actually is. Even regular fire can seriously **** you up. So I vote Heatblast.

He successfully pulled that off against Vilgax twice though and if he covers enough ground then she can’t even land anymore without losing the fight unless she has a way out of it.

Back