• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An SCP vs an ordinary employee

One has a passive madness manip, while the other has passive gamma radiation.

How fast does any of them take effect? Does the madness manip take some time to make the opponent fully insane?

The regen on the ZAYIN equipment seems better for recovering than for close combat due to only small amounts being recovered

Mecha Washington FRA I guess

SCP FRA, I suppose?
Or specifically, since it seems to have somewhat better weaponry and since they, from the sound of it, downscale from their feat quite a bit.

He passively merks the employee, this is the definition of a stomp
What? His biological manipulation is the result of the radiation he produces (Radiation causes cancer) and his ability to keep people alive. According to the article, SCP-2776 victims died before the cancer took place

wait, the Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Fear Manipulation of the Employee with the the ZAYIN Equipment don't need the employee to be mad... I will still vote for the SCP for better weaponry

I said the employee would have Fourth Match Fire equipment and only that I don't know why Ender changed it as he agreed therefore until clarified otherwise employee only has fire manipulation and their base powers.

I said the employee would have Fourth Match Fire equipment and only that I don't know why Ender changed it as he agreed therefore until clarified otherwise employee only has fire manipulation and their base powers.
sorry my mistake

Back