• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it literally doesn't. Your point is conjecturing that "oh well having better psionic stats makes it stronger, ergo mindhax" when we literally just covered that if this electricity was generated by psionic powers, that would make just as much sense for it to get stronger.

Also wrong. The shock in the name thing was pointing out the pointlessness of you saying "well it has brain in the name so its mindhax gg". That's wrong. It is called "Brainshock"- which could reasonably be viewed as an electricity ability based on psychic power. It also induces paralysis, an effect commonly associated with electricity. Your point is literally "it doesn't look like electricity"- yeah, the game's graphics don't seem like something to write home about.

I mean, they can continue the discussion if they want. But they both voted Neo, so Dargoo can likely start the next round whenever.

Drite77 said:
Should we call Dargoo, or will you want to discuss about Brainshock more Bambu ?
Doesn't matter, it is my opinion that Neo wins, but no need to be daft about Brainshock.

That is fase bambu. The caster having higher IQ doesn't affect it's potency. The enemy, the one it is fired at, having higherIQ matters.

Really, what reason is there to believe that the attack is epectricity? The reasons for it being mindhax is it affecting things that hace no brains but hace a consciousness, it becoming stronger the smartwr the target of it is, and the visuals.

Neo: 8 (Bambu, Jimboy, Overlord, Drite, PixelKirby, Ricsi, Hi3 or Bust, Psychomaser)

Starman: 1 (DaBigP)

@Risci

Pretty sure Bambu said there's no reason to continue the discussion. Though you likely sent your message before you saw his.

"Brainshock - Causes the enemy to become disoriented."

^^^^

It makes people feel "strange", confusing them and making it likely that they hit a cimrade or something.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It makes people feel "strange", confusing them and making it likely that they hit a cimrade or something.
and how exacly would that be even remotly rellevant in this fight ?

it's a projectile, Neo can just sorta dodge

like Danmaku arguably might hit him, and weird attacks could do it but

a single projectile being dodged shouldn't be an issue

I feel like that desisively gives it to Neo. Next round may or may not come soon depending on if the arguments here continue.

The arguments are largely semantics, you can probably just post the next match.

Yeah. I'm also voting Neo.

I was mostly just pointing out what I thought were good points or flaws. But we all agree that Neo wins pretty handily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back