• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Brainshock affect Neo?

DX is superior to Starman Jr who's AP is 6.16 tons, AP isn't a huge problem for DX. An addition, Neo will be facing many other High 8-C Starmans who all of them have similar PSI.

Solid question. Suppose Neo does need his brain.

Dargoo Faust said:
Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Dargoo
I mean yeah, so he doesn't get one shot, but that is from far less skilled beings who are slower, and Starman himself has shields to not get one shot. He cannot martial arts his way into a win when he is using all of his abilities just to not get hit
And yet he's able to fight off an entire army of Smiths, who are just as fast as and as strong as Neo. He doesn't have to use that many abilities to "not get hit", flying alongside good dodging skill should do the trick for a well-coreographed attack that calls down projectiles from the sky, which don't move any faster than Neo.
@DaBigP

As for TK on the meteors, Neo only has class 50 lifting strength here with his TK. I'm pretty sure an meteor is far heavier than an adult elephant.

I mean Class 50 accounts for several cubic meters of meteoric rock

So, Brainshock will screw over Neo then, yes?

If so, he'll start to hit himself leaving him very vulnerable to any attacks.

It also has "shock" in the name, to be fair.

And does paralysis.

So it's much more fair to assume it it concentrated electricity manipulation.

I mean, I don't really think so.

It looks like two orang-ish eaves, and affects enemies who I highly doubt have actual brains.

And itincreases in efficency with IQ.

Well yeah but isn't it a psychic attack? If you generate an effect with psionic power, it makes sense you'd make it stronger that way. Also frankly we see instances of haxing enemies that logically wouldn't be affected all the time.

Mr. Bambu said:
Well yeah but isn't it a psychic attack? If you generate an effect with psionic power, it makes sense you'd make it stronger that way. Also frankly we see instances of haxing enemies that logically wouldn't be affected all the time.
No. Tge higher tge enemy's intelligence, the stronger it is.

And I doubt an oak tree has a brain.

Drite77 said:
And why would Mind Hax works on enemies without brains lol
Because a metaphysical mind that exist indipendent of the brain is pretty damn common. See every ghost or non-corporealor trees in Earthbound.

I mean, maybe he can TK one meteor, and partially at that. But surely not several at once, which is what would be required to successfully evade all of them through that method.

We literally run into tons of examples of people mindhaxing inanimate objects, but you're arguing a similar case cannot be had. This sounds like a preconceived notion.

I'm not saying Neo wins or loses based on this new info, but your case for this being resistable by Neo is lacking for me.

But they are animate. But that isn't a reason to assume a loose screw has a brain.

And why would electricity b3 more effective against smarter people?

That, and it doesn't even look likeelectrucuty.

Neo FRA. I have nothing else to say.

Point?

And it doesn't matter how the game handles it/what it looks like lol

Mr. Bambu said:
Point?

And it doesn't matter how the game handles it/what it looks like lol
How the game handles it absolutely matters.

And your only argument for it being electricity isshock in the name. That doesn't explain the IQ thing or why it affects a screw. Occam's Razor, no need to ignore how it is shown like due to a part in the name, especially when another part can be interpreted as mindhax.

Neo fra.

Neo: 7 (Bambu, Jimboy, Overlord, Drite, PixelKirby, Ricsi, Hi3 or Bust)

Starman: 1 (DaBigP)

Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back