• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Second round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Kei Kurono.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

The contenders for this round are Zilla, submitted by Christian Higdon , and Superman (Fleischer), submitted by Zark2099.

Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in Metro City from Megamind.

Both lack calcs, but Zilla did this and supes has these feats.

Zilla -

Superman (Fleischer) -

Incon -

Superman-1
Zilla

But in all seriousness how good is superman's regen? If I had to eyeball it I think Zilla might be stronger but I have no idea.

Probably just low or mid-low.

I'm more surprised that Supes doesn't even have flight

Zilla probably loses cause he's not Godzilla therefore he's trash.

In all seriousness, even though Zilla's generally quite mobile, Supes being smaller gives him a really nice mobility advantage and he's strong enough to tank most of the iguana's attacks.

Supes's profile feels pretty barren but okay.

I dunno I'm leaning towards Zilla? His breath attack seems more dangerous than Superman just punching him

"Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound"

I saw that too. It wasn't a dig at his profile, I'm just used to seeing Supes with flight

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, I don't see why supes can't just not keep being too close to zilla to get blasted.
Zilla's weird breath doesn't even do damage iirc it just can be lit on fire.

Huh you know what? Supes class M lifting strength will actually be important this time around. If zilla tries stepping on Superman he'll just lift it off himself. This isn't gonna go well for Zilla

If he tries to do that Zilla could just eat him, yeah. Or swat him out of the air. You can't control a jump that well

Jackythejack said:
If he tries to do that Zilla could just eat him, yeah. Or swat him out of the air. You can't control a jump that well
Pretty sure he could pry it's mouth open.

I watched Death Battle I got the reference excuse you.

Anyways I still feel like if Superman gets close with a jump, Zilla could continuously smack him away.

Supes has the lifting strength to topple Zilla over, which would make him a sitting duck

Jackythejack said:
Anyways I still feel like if Superman gets close with a jump, Zilla could continuously smack him away.
A punch from supes smacks Zilla away, not the other way around.

I don't understand why Zilla still wouldn't be able to knock him back in the air though? How is he stronger exactly? There's no calc is there?

Jackythejack said:
I don't understand why Zilla still wouldn't be able to knock him back in the air though? How is he stronger exactly? There's no calc is there?
The dude lifted 365,000 tons. Each one of his attacks sends the thing flying.

Jackythejack said:

1. Watch it the show is awesome. It was released publicly on Adult Swim for free.

2. Even if he gets smacked away Superman is an intelligent being vs an animalistic being. He can always find out better ways of fighting.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Jackythejack said:
The dude lifted 365,000 tons. Each one of his attacks sends the thing flying.
Does lifting strength automatically equal how far you can punch something? I'm curious about that.

Voting Superman for higher intelligence, Metro City being the perfect environment for Superman who can hide and use buildings to jump onto and from, and high lifting strength to topple or throw Zilla (and use the surrounding buildings to throw at Zilla).

Jackythejack said:
Does lifting strength automatically equal how far you can punch something? I'm curious about that.
In most cases, yeah. While there is some difference, your punches will have at least some of that power behind them.

I agree with that. Super is more inteligent, vs an animalistic being, he will be a harder target to hit, and can topple Zilla over

I though that it was only reliant on AP...weird.

Also I still think Zilla can basically still smack him away as...I don't see what stops him from doing that if he just tries to jump and hit it in midair. You can't control yourself in a jump. Also if Superman tries to hide behind a building Zilla can basically just crash through the building.

Heck Superman may not even go behind buildings if he thinks it puts people in danger. Isn't that a character thing?

Supes FRA. Even if Zilla is able to match Supes in the begining, Supes would work his way around to find a blind spot and hit Zilla

Jackythejack said:
I though that it was only reliant on AP...weird.
Also I still think Zilla can basically still smack him away as...I don't see what stops him from doing that if he just tries to jump and hit it in midair. You can't control yourself in a jump. Also if Superman tries to hide behind a building Zilla can basically just crash through the building.

Heck Superman may not even go behind buildings if he thinks it puts people in danger. Isn't that a character thing?
But Supes could just punch the limb it tries to smack him away with.

And no, he wouldn't hide behind builldings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back