• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea - 6 (DontTalk, Ricsi, Jacky, Therefir, Litentric, Versus)

Garland - 1 (Psycho)

I'm super curious about the next match and hope that you're there to argue for your contestant. If not you may have to type up reasons beforehand, heh...

To be honest, I'm not terribly motivated since it's literally just a mech controlled by a midget reptilian. It was a better alternative than just throwing away a potential debate for Genji

I think people are underestimating what Garland is able to do

First: His Skill is enought to be unbeatable to any knight of Corneria,this Garland is following up the story of Dissidia Final fantasy,in which he had been fighting for an uncountable amount of time

Second: He is a vicious fighter,he is like Kenpachi from Bleach,he doesn´t care about people damaging him if he is able to crush you

Third:He lacks flight but he is able to walk though walls and propulse himself and if we count that everyone is able to do aerial dashes in Dissidia towards his opponents,he can aproach to Chelsea

Fourth: He can use Thundaga in two ways,the first is the video that psycomaster send,the second is that he summons a thunder over your head https://youtu.be/DcjYnnx7Qn4?t=34

But Chelsea will win,Garland is featless so he is baseline or a bit superior to baseline,Chelsea has a calc,can resurrect herself with her elixirs (Can someone post a video of how this work? is intantaneous?) And is able to dodge almost everything because she stops time while she is not moving,giving her time to think what she should to next

12Ld17f81
Kazuma kuwabara said:
(Can someone post a video of how this work? is intantaneous?)
I can search for one, but there isn't a whole lot to see. It's the games 1 up mechanic. HP hits 0, a text message pops up stating that an elixir was used and HP is at 100% again.

Edit: See here.

Apologies on the delay with rounds; I have exams today.

I'll try and get something out while I'm on break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back