• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament Round 3, match 1 (Genos vs Kamen Rider Ryuga) (3/7/0)

What does G4 have that’s different from BoS? Cause Ryuga already beat BoS pretty handily
A lot, lot more AP via scaling. Bit more experience. Also adhesives which work almost instantly against comparable opponents, though it's not really in-character.

How reflexive in Geno’s armor? Cause if it’s too reflexive, Ryuga could use it as a way into the mirror world, making it impossible for Geno’s to really do any damage

How reflexive in Geno’s armor? Cause if it’s too reflexive, Ryuga could use it as a way into the mirror world, making it impossible for Geno’s to really do any damage
I don't think Ryuga's immersion work like that, sure he can travel through any reflectable surface but it's also need to be sizeable for him to go through.

Ouja went into the mirror world by going into a car mirror, the ones on the sides. And iirc, a Contract Monster come outside the Mirror World would a motorcycle mirror. Another Ryuga also was able to extend his hand from a broken shard of mirror. So they could pretty easily go into small openings to the MW

What happens when Ryuga goes into the mirror world? How does that affect genos?

What he mostly would do is try and get Genos into the Mirror World, once there, it’s basically GGs. The Mirror World erases the existence of anyone who doesn’t have an Advent Card or isn’t a Mirror Monster, which Ryuga has both.

If Genos tries to get close, Ryuga would enter the Mirror World through him, after that, Ryuga could summon Dragblacker from Genos’s body and pull in Genos into the Mirror World through DB’s reflections. And that’s basically game

Well the above said pretty much everything you need to know about how Mirror World work.

Genos should have the AP advantage from scaling chain but Ryuga himself scale quite considerably above 109kt being able to one-shot Ohja, one of the stronger base form Rider in the series who scale above people that tank the 109kt feat.

I can see Genos win if he start with adhesive manipulation before he get near any reflective surface, but I wonder if it can be burn due to Dragblacker intense flame.

I can also see Genos winning this...if he's willing to glass the entire city until there's nothing reflective in the city left.

Well, it's basically another dimension that can be access by Mirror Monster and people with Advent Deck (or be Decade and Zi-O). The world inside are basically the same as the outside just without any people inside it.

Anything that is considered is reflective enough to see one face in can be used as a portal for anyone that can access mirror world to just jump right in. Normal people usually can't enter this place unless the people that can drag them or push them inside.

People from the outside cannot see the people in Mirror World, while the people in the Mirror World can see other from the outside like a sort of aquarium. The damage from the outside cannot get in and vice versa

And people who don't have Advent Deck will get EE in the Mirror World. It take like half a minute to a full one for this to come in at full force.

just to be sure, to be teleported in the world Ryuga should drag the opponent by himself in the world right?

Can be drag, can be push, can be shove or launch.

As long as they get the target to press against reflective surface then they would be punt into Mirror World.

What I'm more worried about is that Ryuga can effectively camp out Genos with his Dragblacker and Strike Vent since there is no hearing cues when a character entering/leaving Mirror World.

I mean like, I already said about how Ryuga could spawn Dragblacker from inside Genos and warp him into the MW. Contract Monster could come out of any surface

If we assume this genos is animated with the same metal textures from OPM S2 then definitely
Oh well. Does he need to specifically come in contact with Genos to activate this ability or can it be done from any distance?

He need to be close enough to enter from the outside of the mirror world to inside.

However, since Genos himself is reflective enough, he can enter any other reflective surface and emerge out of Genos.

They're in the World Tournament Arena, I don't really see many reflective surfaces. That could make this more fairer. So Ryuga will have to specifically get close enough to be able to use his ability. genos can outrange him from there. The possibility is still there.

They're in the World Tournament Arena, I don't really see many reflective surfaces. That could make this more fairer. So Ryuga will have to specifically get close enough to be able to use his ability. genos can outrange him from there. The possibility is still there.
They are in the World tournament but there's an entire city surrounding them actually.

How big was Genos's scaling chain again? Unless Genos can kill Ryuga very quickly (who also resists fire, so no extra damage from incinerators) Strike vent and Dragblacker are 5000 celsius and 6000 celsius while Genos flames should be around 1300-1500 celsius due to melting G4, so chances are a direct hit will melt Genos apart. (not even considering mirror world shenanigans). Does Ryuga have the usual Kamen rider precog/analytical prediction super skilled stuff?

They are in the World tournament but there's an entire city surrounding them actually.
Yeah, but initially they are still enclosed in the arena. So, if Genos is serious from the beginning (which he always is nowadays), then it might not end well for Ryuga. Genos has fairly high AP and LS advantage (class K vs Class M). He can restrain Ryuga from a distance using Adhesive Gel or cables and blast him. That is one win-con for Genos.
Genos has high advantage in the beginning. If Ryuga survives, then he has the advantage. Voting Genos unless Ryuga has ways to outright close the distance between them.

How big was Genos's scaling chain again? Unless Genos can kill Ryuga very quickly (who also resists fire, so no extra damage from incinerators) Strike vent and Dragblacker are 5000 celsius and 6000 celsius while Genos flames should be around 1300-1500 celsius due to melting G4, so chances are a direct hit will melt Genos apart. (not even considering mirror world shenanigans). Does Ryuga have the usual Kamen rider precog/analytical prediction super skilled stuff?
Pretty big. He went through THREE upgrades to reach G4 upgrades. Genos flames can't be quantified on the sole basis that they can incinerate rock which is not even supposed to be vaporized. Plus, G4 is made up of some advanced metals, so I wouldn't use the melting point of steel.
Genos has already dealt with opponents with said abilities (Garou). Plus, he is an advanced combatant himself.

I think Ryuga has one layer of one shot gap but Genos has 2 one shot gaps between 156 KT and G4 upgrade.

Does Ryuga have the usual Kamen rider precog/analytical prediction super skilled stuff?
That's a series specific part actually. That is mostly for Zero-One Rider.
I think Ryuga has one layer of one shot gap but Genos has 2 one shot gaps between 156 KT and G4 upgrade.
Ryuga one-shot Ohja, Ohja kinda no sold the 109kt blast. And Guard Vent further enhanced his defense by a very sizable amount.

And the problem is that Ryuga doesn't really fight alone. Dragblacker can also be summoned from any reflective surface like the man himself, and there's literally a window right in the arena as well. If Ryuga is overpowered then he will retreat, and with Guard Vent, Dragblacker and his immense fire resistant would mean that he will just escape more often than not.

The scale chain for Ryuga is basically like what Nice just said, also to go off what Nice said about Blackdrager, I seriously don’t know Genos could take it out due to their regeneration and fire resistance.

Also, like what I’ve said before, Ryuga could easily use the reflections from Genos’ armor to enter the MW to dodge attacks or to summon Dragblacker for an easy win

However, since Genos himself is reflective enough, he can enter any other reflective surface and emerge out of Genos.
How reflective is "reflective enough"? Parts of Genos' body are certainly shiny but I can't recall any physical things being shown in his body's reflection.

I believe it’s as long as you can see your figure in it. Imperer would’ve been able to travel from the MW from a broken shard of foggy glass if he still had his Advent Deck

Back