• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament Semifinals Match 1 (Kamen rider Ryuga vs Senator Armstrong) (0/0/0)

If I remembered correctly Armstrong scale way the hell above 121 so he should have a decently large chunk of AP.

Skill wise Armstrong should be more skill since he kept up with Raiden.

Mirror World fuckery is always here to mess with his opponent.

Mirror World fuckery is always here to mess with his opponent.
just to be sure Ryuga needs to drag the opponent by himself to the Mirror world? because Armstrong has class G lift strengh, so it could be difficult for him to do this

just to be sure Ryuga needs to drag the opponent by himself to the Mirror world? because Armstrong has class G lift strengh, so it could be difficult for him to do this
What the pepe said above.

Wonder how good is Armstrong heat resistance.

What the pepe said above.

Wonder how good is Armstrong heat resistance.
Would stand to reason things like plasma cannons do absolutely **** all to him, so about 9-10000c I think?
Things like magma and stuff he's basically immune to, can dash through his own magma eruptions for example (which he does by just punching the ground).

Would stand to reason things like plasma cannons do absolutely **** all to him, so about 9-10000c I think?
Things like magma and stuff he's basically immune to, can dash through his own magma eruptions for example (which he does by just punching the ground).
That ain't any old fire/magma, that's shit that can harm Raiden, so yeah.

Also EXTREMELY important question: is Ryuga above one one-shot of 109 Kilotons. Cause Armstrong is two for his AP and three for his Durability.

Fyi, Armstrong has (way over) a 40000x LS advantage. With one hand.

I ain't seeing any feat for Dragblacker that's even close to Armstrong.

Armstrong>>>>Raiden>>Raiden again>>Raiden again, again>>MGS4 Raiden>>MGS4 Raiden with one arm, while bleeding out, poisoned, and dying = barely 3 million tons.

Raiden also can rip off EXCELSUS' limbs, which is oddly also (at minimum), nearly 4 million tons.

Dragblacker got anything close to that?

I ain't seeing any feat for Dragblacker that's even close to Armstrong.

Armstrong>>>>Raiden>>Raiden again>>Raiden again, again>>MGS4 Raiden>>MGS4 Raiden with one arm, while bleeding out, poisoned, and dying = barely 3 million tons.

Raiden also can rip off EXCELSUS' limbs, which is oddly also (at minimum), nearly 4 million tons.

Dragblacker got anything close to that?
I mean, Dragblacker can interrupt Armstrong should Ryuga ever got grappled.

Could he though? Could he really? Armstrong is that with one hand, he still has his other limb to knock Dragblacker away, or grab him too.
His fire also isn't helpful, it's only 6000c, Armstrong can face tank that zero issue.

Because a one-shot in-verse=a one-shot in a vs thread to that calculated strength/baseline. This has been checked.
One shot in-verse ain't the same in vs thread. Armstrong is really higher 121 kilotons and Ryuga one shotted a creature that is above 109 kilotons. Really, the gap isn't big and we are adding scaling chain here.

Could he though? Could he really? Armstrong is that with one hand, he still has his other limb to knock Dragblacker away, or grab him too.
His fire also isn't helpful, it's only 6000c, Armstrong can face tank that zero issue.
Dragblacker can ram into him then Ryuga can uses that chance to break out. Then again, i'm not really confident in Ryuga wincon here considering what Armstrong can do.

Another wincon Ryuga has is somehow lurking Armstrong near any reflectable surface then push him into Mirror World where normal person would disintegrate in minutes.

can ram into him
metal-gear-raiden.gif

He could, doubt he'd budge tho.

One shot in-verse ain't the same in vs thread. Armstrong is really higher 121 kilotons and Ryuga one shotted a creature that is above 109 kilotons. Really, the gap isn't big and we are adding scaling chain here.

Dragblacker can ram into him then Ryuga can uses that chance to break out. Then again, i'm not really confident in Ryuga wincon here considering what Armstrong can do.

Another wincon Ryuga has is somehow lurking Armstrong near any reflectable surface then push him into Mirror World where normal person would disintegrate in minutes.
Staff were literally asked about this. Majority said "yes". If a character is a one-shot above their AP value then they will one-shot anyone of that AP value or lower.

Raiden did that well lol

See the Raiden fisting Armstrong meme above lol

Staff were literally asked about this. Majority said "yes". If a character is a one-shot above their AP value then they will one-shot anyone of that AP value or lower.

Raiden did that well lol

See the Raiden fisting Armstrong meme above lol
Armstrong one shotted a 121 kilotons cool.

Ryuga one shotted a creature above 109 kilotons, so they basically done one shotting feat.

Ignoring the uhh... lack of care for Ryuga's profile, If he doesn't have a mirror to return to, he just dies, if he does he guns for it and turtles there

Armstrong one shotted a 121 kilotons cool.

Ryuga one shotted a creature above 109 kilotons, so they basically done one shotting feat.
Nonono, he one-shots a guy who already no-sold his casual 121 kilotons. AKA two one-shots. Ryuga gets one-shot and can't harm him conventionally.

Nonono, he one-shots a guy who already no-sold his casual 121 kilotons. AKA two one-shots. Ryuga gets one-shot and can't harm him conventionally.
I don't understand your logic here.

How come he one shot a guy who somehow also withstand being one shotted by 121 kilotons?

Armstrong>>>>one shot>>>>>>Raiden>>>>>>>no sell>>>>>121kt.

The no-sell is equivalent to a one shot, but like, the exact opposite? It makes sense if you think about it for a second.

I don't understand your logic here.

How come he one shot a guy who somehow also withstand being one shotted by 121 kilotons?
Okay. I'll explain it to you like your 5.

Ya see Armstrong? Big strong man, casually punched Raiden with 121 kilotons of force. Nay a scratch on him, a no-sell. Doktor, a very reliable source, stated Armstrong could one-shot Raiden. AKA, two one-shots. They're basically the same thing except catered towards AP(one-shotting) and Dura(no-selling)

If Raiden wins the other round, the finals won’t be trust interesting since we kinda already know what happens. Sigh…

That's why you can't allow two characters from the same verse in a tournament
Tbf, I was kinda going off the rules from the original Tournament that DaReaperMan did but never continued. Only thing that’s different is the characters since the ones used previously had their stats changed.

I'd also not allow someone like Raiden, bullshit Macro-Quantam dura neg sword+spammed speed amps.

Back