• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 10 (Xiao vs Lucario)

yeah that doesn't push him to 6-C so It cant be restricted, It just pushes him to 3.275 gigatons

That's without the spear which gives him a higher ranking and I find it hard to believe someone is getting a higher ranking for something less than double their AP.

That's without the spear which gives him a higher ranking and I find it hard to believe someone is getting a higher ranking for something less than double their AP.
The higher is just unquantifiable stronger so we can't say if it actually goes above the 4.5 gigatons mark, it'd just be higher than the 3.275 gigatons by an unknown amount.

No the spear isn't stronger than the mask it is amped by it as well.
I know, The spear is stronger than xiao by an unknown amount, and then both of them gets an amp, Meaning the amped Spear is just stronger by an unknown amount than the amped xiao which is the 3.275 gigatons

Simple we are banning lucario from using any amps because it reaches 6-C why should Xiao get to use amps and assuming the spear is 2 gigatons it gives him a higher ranging with it so it being less than 2x is being nice he pushes pass the limit with the mask reaching 4.66 gigatons
This is low balling as he upscales from the feat and the weapons was key in defeating a monster considered far superior to the one killed by the person he scales to.

This is low balling as he upscales from the feat and the weapons was key in defeating a monster considered far superior to the one killed by the person he scales to.
No, it isn't. Provide proof that he passes the 4.5 gigatons mark, cause all you said just proves that he is above 3.275 gigatons by an unknown amount.

Basically, base Xiao upscales from that feat, then he has his spear which has even higher AP then he does at base, and then his Masked form which gives a massive AP increase (108% amp, and every 3 seconds he's in the state, he gains 5% more AP, up to 25% bonus damage).

I'm 99% sure Lucario can only do one move at a time, even in the anime, and Xiao can fight him while he's trying to buff and debuff, he wouldn't just stand around waiting like this is a Pokemon battle.

And apperently Agility is banned? So his only buff/debuff options are Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Metal Sound and Work Up via level up.
Hey

So how far off am I on the whole amp thing and how long does it last.
In lore, as long as he has the energy to sustain it, but it's does also drain his stamina rapidly, I'd say around 12 or so hours before he's depleted as an estimate, also the stacks max at 25% amp so it won't be a problem.

Also about the spear, probably won't be able to get Masked Xiao to 6-C, it might, but it's just an upscale, all we know for sure is that it makes him stronger but that's it, and doesn't have a definitive number to ban.

Is the extra like x+133% or (x+108%)+25%.
Anyway good to know with the mask lucario can use aura to close the gap and with the spear I guess it hopes for crits.

Well alright, starting to count now its:

Xiao: 2 (Ronin, Naitodesu)

Lucario: 1 (Psychomaster)

Everyone and their mother voted somewhere, sometime. This is my coping mechanism with this messy thread. Basically, i will only count votes rooooooolling iiiiin... Now.

We are technically 1 or 2 votes off but its clear that people are swinging for Xiao, so until further notice, i will let him advance

Back