• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Losers brackets

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
2LjtnIX.png
4hEPPYS.png
rOfUD6o.png
U1FpWjE.png
gERCYZn.png

"Rise up again, oh unfortunate souls, you who were casted out by fate.
The Colosseum has heard your plight, so a path to redemption was formed.
Vanquish your fellow damned souls,
crawl yourself back into the light.
And wash away the mud of disgrace.

Rejoice, for we have graced you with this final chance.
Reattain your honor, or be forgotten in damnation, the choice is up to you"

KvN118U.png

"My lieges, i have brought you the 8 souls:"

1. Takeshi Yamamoto
2. Godzilla
3. Vergo
4. Shinji Ikari
5. Captain Falcon
6. Yugo
7. Superman
8. Oro

"It shall be the same rules as the sacred arena wills. I pray for your success, kindred spirits. May your Will prevail."

"The seven paths of redemption are decided"

Last edited:
Deku was deemed unfit for the tournament last round, so a spot is open, which will either be filled with All Might or someone new.

Wouldn’t those dropped from WR2 and onward be here as well as with many losers brackets?

Or perhaps Esdeath?

She isn't really that haxxy, as her time stop fuckery can only be used once a day, and it only stops for like a few seconds, and her army summoning shit can only be used if she stores energy for a few days.

Although, we already used Tatsumi, so I'm not really sure if we can use her since they are from the same series.

What about the other 7 who lost after WR2? Wouldn’t they drop to where they would be when they lose winners bracket which is diagonal (IE. loser of WR2M1 falling to LR2M4)?

What about the other 7 who lost after WR2? Wouldn’t they drop to where they would be when they lose winners bracket which is diagonal (IE. loser of WR2M1 falling to LR2M4)?
2 contestants were thrown out and filling those gaps with fair participants is too much of an headache. Its tough luck sadly.

if that's the problem i alreayd have the replacements
and

SCP-5659 is like, one of the most haxless ******* ever. Besides, there's already an on-going CRT for him that'll downgrade him to 8C, or possibly upgrade him to 6C. The former is most likely, though.

Back