• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket (Low Hax edition)

They have some abilitys that need explanation: Biology manip, Fusionism, Size manip, sealing and BFR

This page has most of that explained I believe

Alright, with this, the Bracket is finally filled! I will write up the official tournament bracket shortly.

Wasn't Asura an Statamp?
Yes, it is stat amp. It is a technique that increases his AP and SS by 3x but it doesn't amp his durability and it is unknown how long he can utilize it in a fight since he mostly use as a final move, at least during pre-timeskip as he has not use it yet post-timeskip

Yes and no, he used it two times, all of them before the time skip, and in the two fights he only used one attack, also i am going to do a CRT about it soon, since it breaks around 2 rules for multipliers.

Well rip me then. I guess im just going to use Luffy then. This bracket will burn in shounen...

Sweats in Electricity User

Edit: Actually, Luffy and the electricity users are on opposite sides of the bracket so it's probably gonna be fine.

Honestly, there actually seems to be a few hard counters in this bracket. I'd say it wouldn't be a waste of time to make a loser's bracket.

Last edited:
You guys are talking like we actually reach this stage. We are still hard stuck in round 2.

Sweats in Natsu vs Luffy

At least they are in opposite sides of the bracket
funny how controversial fights with luffy are all in the opposite side.

Edit: I think Katakuri might actually be better so that Electric users dont get stomped but its ur choice

funny how controversial fights with luffy are all in the opposite side.

Edit: I think Katakuri might actually be better so that Electric users dont get stomped but its ur choice
The only character who only uses electricty (Mikoto and Pikachu) are either out or losing so i woudnt worry about that.

I see that a lot of matches have been concluded but not added to the profiles.
I can't do it, if you want, except for those that are stomps, if there's any.

Sorry for my later answer, i wasnt notified for whatever reason. That would be nice of you, Saman.

I added all the matches, with the exception of the first and the second, because Blade is no longer High 7-A and Link won using stuff that isn't on his profile, if I got it right

I added all the matches, with the exception of the first and the second, because Blade is no longer High 7-A and Link won using stuff that isn't on his profile, if I got it right
iirc link won via sealing and blue potion was the only thing not in his profile.

Back