• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket (Low Hax edition)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
I can finally do my own Bracket, of a unpopular tier nonthenless. 16 participants will duke it in this High 7-A Tournament.

Rules:
1. Versatility is fine but no hax.
2. Matchups will be randomly decided once the bracket is filled.
3. Matches will be done, with the result being added, in mind, so keep that in mind then proposing a character.
4. All fights will take place in a fully sealed off Central Park without any form of life outside of the participants. With sealed off i mean that no participant can leave the park and that the air room is limited to 50 meters in height max. (To prevent stomps via fleight without taking away the ability to fly)

With that in mind, lets kick this off!

1. Sion Zail (Witchs proposal. Im the host, i have priority duh)
2. Roronoa Zoro (Bill Mcdoor's proposal)
3. The Doom Slayer (ThisThingisReallyBroken's proposal)
4. Pikachu (Adem Warlock69's proposal)
5. Natsu Dragneel (Zackra1799's proposal)
6. Kragg (Fandom_00potato's proposal)
7. Bedeze Abaddon (Ionliosite's proposal)
8. Jeritza von Hrym
9. Giga Bowser (YmTheSuper's proposal)
10. Blade (The Smashor's proposal. Note: They are supposedly only 1 ctr away from being High 7-A so she flys for now)
11. Smokey Quartz
12. Reigen Arataka (Phoenk's and Epiccheev's proposal)
13. Tsunayoshi Sawada
14. Kotori Itsuka
15. Misaka Mikoto (XDragonir's proposal)
16.Link (The real cal howard's proposal)

The Tournament Bracket

Last edited:
post timeskip zoro

post timeskip zoro
Hes in, but what key specificly?

Like I said, Gunvolt will be buffed to High 7-A almost as soon as CRTs are allowed again. Would Gunvolt (Specifically from the second game) be allowed in this bracket, or is Prevasion too much? If GV can't be used, then I'd go for Elise. If she's too much, I'd go for Gibril.

Like I said, Gunvolt will be buffed to High 7-A almost as soon as CRTs are allowed again. Would Gunvolt (Specifically from the second game) be allowed in this bracket, or is Prevasion too much? If GV can't be used, then I'd go for Elise. If she's too much, I'd go for Gibril.
If you have a approved High 7-A calc (And the only thing stopping you is the ctr block) then sure, why not. Does prevasion have an actual weakness?

While Gunvolt is using Flashfield (His main damage source), he can't prevade. However, he can deactivate flashfield almost instantly.

Limits on his mind manipulation? Or is it a non factor in his kit?

Awesome, hes in.

How is it canon? The Cheat Codes are a in-game mechanic stuff and I don't recall it being considered canon for the Lore. I'd need to ignore the main gameplay of how the Quad Damage and other power ups work. As far as I'm aware, it multiplies the damage of his weaponary, not his strenght.

Back