• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 8 (Kotori vs Hibari)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
latest

Round 8 of the High 7-A Bracket beginns!

The 2 fighters are Kotori and Hibari

The battle takes place in a sealed off Central Park, both combatants start 20 meters apart.
Kotori:
Hibari: 7

latest
latest

Last edited:
so im not sure if tsuna’s Freezing is absolute zero but iirc it should work on anybody with energy right? as for zero point revised it should work if his freezing works

Kotori attacks with giant axes made of fire, fire blast, and her fire cannon angel (Camael)

So she can attack both long-range and short-range, and has a resistance to fire.

Anyway, I doubt ice would work on her since she radiates fire. Unless, is it absolute zero? I don't see it on the page.

How does his sealing work?

Kotori attacks with giant axes made of fire, fire blast, and her fire cannon angel (Camael)

So she can attack both long-range and short-range, and has a resistance to fire.

Anyway, I doubt ice would work on her since she radiates fire. Unless, is it absolute zero? I don't see it on the page.

How does his sealing work?

Well, there's a few things here...KHR's whole system revolves around turning your life energy/dying will into a sort of tangible fire energy and using it to fight.

Dying Will Flames themselves are not real flames, but radiate heat similarly to real flames. Making it so even the least radiant/powerful flames can melt steel and characters weaker than this Tsuna can bathe in lava.

Now, Kotori does indeed have ranged advantage on Tsuna, cause he only really has a few mid to long range attacks...however, in this fight that works very much against her. Cause if she fires off attacks at him he can just absorb the flames then amp himself to nearly stomping. Even without absorption, he can amp his speed and see all of her projectiles coming with precog, then get in close.

And once he gets in close, he skill stomps or seals her in Ice.

After all this time, we've forgotten to add martial arts to his page..

either way ZPB revised makes it so that Tsuna always fights longer than his opponent. So unless Kotori one shots him I dont see her winning.

If the sealing is done via the ice then shouldn’t she just melt through it if her whole gimmick is fire?

You know @username does not work to non-staffs, right?

Anyway, what Yung said, not much i can add, just want to say Natsu and Cambio Forma allow Tsuna to petrify/null any projectiles, if freeze/absorption are, for some reason, impossible.

... I see absolutely nothing Kotori can do that doesn't get hard-countered by Tsuna, so I gonna say stomp, this is what happens when you put a character whose main power is fire against Tsuna.

Yeah, i would like to see Mikoto vs Tsuna, not because i think she would win, but it a better lose to her profile than her current defeat to 7C Tsuna. I can see her winning tho, she has a few things Tsuna wouldn't counter that well.

Congrats, Stupits, you added a monster to this bracket. I didn't read all profiles, but from a glance, no one here seems to have enough hax to counter Tsuna.

You know @username does not work to non-staffs, right?

Anyway, what Yung said, not much i can add, just want to say Natsu and Cambio Forma allow Tsuna to petrify/null any projectiles, if freeze/absorption are, for some reason, impossible.
oh sorry

Congrats, Stupits, you added a monster to this bracket. I didn't read all profiles, but from a glance, no one here seems to have enough hax to counter Tsuna.
im sorry. I wasn’t sure how Tsuna would work I didn’t think he wrecks anyone with some form of energy

Witch if you want you can disqualify Tsuna because when I added him I knew he was barely gonna make the cut for Low Hax, but now that i see his freeze works on anyone He seems to not qualify anymore. Your choice though

Last edited:
Well, if Witch wants to change Tsuna for another Reborn character, Gokudera, Byakuran, Yamamoto, etc, all have good hax but nothing too extreme. Tsuna, Chrome, Mukuro and Torikabuto may be a bit too much for a low-hax bracket.

Well, if Witch wants to change Tsuna for another Reborn character, Gokudera, Byakuran, Yamamoto, etc, all have good hax but nothing too extreme. Tsuna, Chrome, Mukuro and Torikabuto may be a bit too much for a low-hax bracket.
I want byakuran to swap him if ever

Well, what are the opinions on this?

Back