• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket (Low Hax edition)

actually nvm looks like Ikki and Lucy were removed.

since Ikki and Lucy were removed while Toichiro was replaced are we keeping this a one bracket tournament?

Well, add L6S Mikoto, if there are any spots, from the characters here i know, there are 2 she can't defeat, but why not try? As for the AP amps, she starts at 1GT (H7A) and goes up to 100GT (H6C), limit her to whatever(whichever?) number you want.

Mikoto has the same problems as Dreyfus, but i guess her versaility makes it okay?

actually nvm looks like Ikki and Lucy were removed.

since Ikki and Lucy were removed while Toichiro was replaced are we keeping this a one bracket tournament?
We do. It was pointlessly convuluted and we can make a mid tier Hax High 7-A bracket later on

3 Spots are still left and the current rooster turned out to be better than i thought. If we cant find 3 new characters, i will allow a second one from the same franchise.
Meaning Erza, Luffy and a Pokemon of choice will fill the final spots.

Mikoto has the same problems as Dreyfus, but i guess her versaility makes it okay?
Maybe? L6S is bloodlusted by default, unless you are going to put Mikoto in control, but doing that would cut her versatility by half. Also, the first is Tsuna, the second is a secret.

Maybe? L6S is bloodlusted by default, unless you are going to put Mikoto in control, but doing that would cut her versatility by half. Also, the first is Tsuna, the second is a secret.
all i needed to know was tsuna lmao im representing him

That in of itself is not a problem.

3 Spots are still left and the current rooster turned out to be better than i thought. If we cant find 3 new characters, i will allow a second one from the same franchise.
Meaning Erza, Luffy and a Pokemon of choice will fill the final spots.
I will keep the spots open for a couple hours. I will do the above if no new characters come in and i will make a final personal confirm with every proposer, after the bracket is filled.

imm go with my boy mori jin

imm go with my boy mori jin
The problem with Mori is that he gets revised in the near future, meaning that he will lose his High 7-A rating.

As seemingly neither Earl nor SOUL seem to have a new character, their spots are thus freed up. So we need 2 new charactes, or im gonna fill those with a Pokemon and a One Piece/Fairy Tail character. People are allowed to make another proposal as long as it is a new character

Last edited:
If there's spots open and users become able to suggest two characters, I'd suggest Jeritza. Surprises me we haven't gotten a Three Houses character in this tournament. I'd suggest Claude, but most of his bullshit is Post-Timeskip and tier 6.

It legit confuses me that no one is proposing a Fire Emblem character that isnt Byleth

Edit: Lol, ninja'd

Byleth has timehax that gives him 13 extra chances (Or maybe it's just 11 or 12 pre-timeskip, I don't remember). Everyone else just has sky-high AP.

If there's spots open and users become able to suggest two characters, I'd suggest Jeritza. Surprises me we haven't gotten a Three Houses character in this tournament. I'd suggest Claude, but most of his bullshit is Post-Timeskip and tier 6.
So yeah, one of them is in.

One final spot is open

oh ok then I haven’t played three houses yet but I will
Try to avoid the profiles until you actually play the game, they're full of spoilers.

Also, if it wasn't clear, my pick is Jeritza. Also, if the Gunvolt CRT isn't finished by the time the tournament is started, replace Gibril with Blade, who's already High 7-A.

Try to avoid the profiles until you actually play the game, they're full of spoilers.

Also, if it wasn't clear, my pick is Jeritza. Also, if the Gunvolt CRT isn't finished by the time the tournament is started, replace Gibril with Blade, who's already High 7-A.
tournament will probs start before crt's become available so just replace it now

Back