• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M3) Stella Vermillion vs Carissa (2-7-0) ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counted lol, btw is the anime ikki is from worth the watch?

Alright I'll start and finish it today xd

Tbh, I watched the whole Rakudai anime on a single day. The fact I had been keeping up with the manga (and memes) before watching it helped me.

stella seems really cool and also makes me laugh so im glad she is winning

also counted

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Wait a minute, we are restricting the 6-B stuff right?
Yes nothing above High 6-C is allowed.

thats gonna be weird... But yeah, unless you want to switch em out again.

Ionliosite said:
11D, in fact.
Then....What stops her from using that and calling it a day?

She has ehnhanced senses that can help her detect attacks, though not straight up Precog, an attack that cuts Stella and her projectiles in half to create openings, and way better skill.

oh right forgot to set where they start, fixed.

Dies Stella normally nuke field in character? I thought she normally goes to melee range. If she does normally go melee, then if someone were kicking giant magic looking blocks at her would she nuke field?

Also, does she normally defend by blocking, attacking the attack, parrying, or dodging?

She never has outside of one fight, she uses CQC or the dragon ranged attack outside of one fight.

She blocks, which sucks against the Curtana

@Ion Every fight

Stella nuking is the 1st thing she did after getting the chance to do so against ikki. But mostly whatever she does is a form of nuke.

It depends. She has forcefields too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back